Author Topic: illest rock-band?!  (Read 286 times)

Nightfall

illest rock-band?!
« on: October 25, 2003, 05:04:17 PM »
IMO the red hot chilli peppers are by far the illest rock-band

wich band is ur favorite?

eS El Duque

Re:illest rock-band?!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 05:15:19 PM »
umm...well...i know for sure it ain't the Red Hot CHilli peppers :P...i actually don't know which band it is  ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 06:08:52 PM »
i really enjoy nirvana and alice in chains.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 06:29:08 PM »
Greatest of All Time, easy, the Beatles.

Greatest right now, in the world, it comes down to just a few bands.  In MY order

1. Oasis - these guys are UNDERrated, even though they're very highly rated.  LOL.  People think they're a cheap ripoff of the beatles, but Noel genuinely has a strong sense of songwriting, and Liam has easily the greatest voice in music today.  I'm not kidding, Liam Gallagher's voice is one of the most unique things that has happened to Rock in decades.

2. U2 - I would put them 1st, and on many people's list they would be first, but I just prefer Oasis.  Bono can sing like an angel, they're always trying to push boundaries, the Edge sounds like no other guitarist alive, etc. etc. Great Great band.

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - these guys are BAD.  I've seen them twice (which is more than I can say about U2 and Oasis), and they're awesome live.  They consistantly turn out good albums with interesting songs, and their live show is great.

4. The foo Fighters - another bad band.  Nirvana would have been so fucking good for another 10 years if Kurt wouldn't have left us, Dave would have came into his own and doubled the talent in the band.  The Foo Fighters are original, and again put on a great live show.  

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2003, 07:08:57 PM »
You really can't fade the rolling stones IMO.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2003, 08:40:51 PM »
finger eleven - one of the best bands i've ever heard...too bad they are so unknown

incubus - its rare nowadays to have your own style...one of very few bands that havent sold out in my opinion

foo fighters - never a dissapointment...one by one was such a great cd...and very soon they will be releasing special editions of every one of their cds which will include unreleased tracks & videos

green day - stays consistent...maybe my favorite punk band of all time

zebrahead - one of very few bands that can be funny with songs like "playmate of the year" and then revert back to a totally serious song like "Whats goin on"...one of the best of all time imo (even though nobody will agree with me)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2003, 09:48:46 AM »
Autopsy

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2003, 09:53:54 AM »
im goin to see finger eleven dec 3rd here in iowa...i have the first 2 albums they put out and they are classics in my opinion....

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2003, 10:11:47 AM »
damn you live in Iowa? I feel sorry for you

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2003, 10:23:56 AM »
Oasis
Stone Roses
 ???

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2003, 06:29:15 PM »
im goin to see finger eleven dec 3rd here in iowa...i have the first 2 albums they put out and they are classics in my opinion....

agreed...they were my first concert....their first 2 are classics along with the new one...i havent heard their actual first cd (before they were called finger eleven)...im gonna order it from ebay one of these days probably.

Wballz

• Lil Geezy
  • thadogghouse.com
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2003, 07:50:28 AM »
Oasis
Machine Head
Metallica

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2003, 08:00:47 AM »
oasis & greenday  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2003, 08:58:14 AM »
I like this Punk-Rock band called "YouthinAsia"..

My girlfriends brother is the lead singer...I like some Punk,  people should check them out if theyre into that shit.

They got some great songs like "Wisefriend" and "Crossing Over"

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2003, 11:56:34 AM »
I like this Punk-Rock band called "YouthinAsia"..

My girlfriends brother is the lead singer...I like some Punk,  people should check them out if theyre into that shit.

They got some great songs like "Wisefriend" and "Crossing Over"

I love punk...ima check that shit out...is it available on kazaa?