Author Topic: i dont know what to call this so shut the fuck up and read it  (Read 497 times)

Don Breezio

i dont know what to call this so shut the fuck up and read it
« on: October 26, 2003, 09:15:11 PM »
i've come to the conclusion that well...im a fake motherfucker...and im sure im not the only one...i will explain.

i always say how much i love underground and scientific shit and how much i hate 50 cent and all the mainstream bullshit...honestly...there is a lot of mainstream bullshit (yes its still bullshit) that i like...i dont like 50 but its not because of his lyrics or his beats...its because he has no emotion...he's monotoned...but nonetheless...i've given people shit for liking certain artists and for that i apologize...everyone has their own tastes...by saying im a fake mf i mean that i front and act like i dont like mainstream and really i do...just today i was listening to some sisqo, some ja rule, etc... yes underground shit is my favorite but i love mainstream to.

i also want to apologize to AG...yes AG you annoy the fucking hell out of me and i wish you would grow up...but i've given you a lot of shit and its time i stop...so i will (sure ill give you an occasional diss but thats just for shits & giggles)

represent...sorry for not respecting your opinions on pac...if he's your favorite hes your favorite and thats good for you...i think we both need to learn to respect opinions but i was a dipshit.

i dont know what else there is to say other than the reason why im posting this...i am so tired of the bullshit on this board...there is constant bullshit...i figured i might as well do my part to get rid of it by exposing my own bullshit...to anyone i have pissed off im sorry, to the admins & mods...keep doin what your doin...good job...to anyone i have made fun of...i promise it was all in fun...im a smartass so dont take it personally.

i know from this post i will probably gain some respect, probably lose some respect, either way all you're ever gonna get from now is the real shit...no "fuck the mainstream" crap...its all hip hop...i dont like some but hey...who gives a fuck? i dont!

so to conclude...i've been a bitch and im done with it...im sure im not the only one who has thought this from time to time but im sure most of you can understand and im sure im not the only underground head who has dissed the mainstream even though they like most of it. im not tryin to have a sentimental moment...just tryin to get some of the bullshit off this board.

peace.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:i dont know what to call this so shut the fuck up and read it
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 09:36:09 PM »
lol, thats some real shit. Props.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2003, 09:36:54 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

kickflip

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 10:07:18 PM »
its all good mayne but i have thought about that too that i like underground and shti too but i do like mainstream rap but not there albums just songs the last mainstream rap album and only mainstream rap album i will feel for a while is Chingys...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 10:12:17 PM »
LMAO@ u listening to Ja Rule and Sisqo ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 10:14:18 PM »
Join the club, I of course like mainly mainstream stuff because I never hear underground stuff.  Everyone is like this, they just won't admit it.  I could give a fuck what people think of me, which is why I say I listen to country, etc.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 10:24:52 PM »
Join the club, I of course like mainly mainstream stuff because I never hear underground stuff.  Everyone is like this, they just won't admit it.  I could give a fuck what people think of me, which is why I say I listen to country, etc.

i hate country..but i know a lot of people who love it...there is only one country song i like and its one of my favorite songs.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2003, 10:35:19 PM »
Since we're all admitting  shit that others might find unbelievable or weird... I think Mauzip's pic of him and TQ is COOL ;D

^hopefully understood as sarcasm

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2003, 10:36:12 PM »
^^^ doesnt realize this was meant to be a serious thread

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2003, 10:37:34 PM »
hee hee!

kick ass album

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2003, 10:41:16 PM »
OH. A serious thread. Wow. I better keep my comments to myself because we know that serious threads are so rare these days, and me posting here would just be loitering/littering/taking up valuable web space.
Plus, if it's a serious thread then why did you say you listened to Ja Rule and Sisqo? Please don't tell me you listen to mainstream music like that. :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2003, 10:52:15 PM »
Since where admitting guilty pleasures... I like to look at some fat girls. Not the big girls, but the ones that got a huge booty... and huge titties, and kind of a belly, and I also like to get freaky with them well playing Redman. Now that's a night.  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2003, 10:53:45 PM »
Since where admitting guilty pleasures... I like to look at some fat girls. Not the big girls, but the ones that got a huge booty... and huge titties, and kind of a belly, and I also like to get freaky with them well playing Redman. Now that's a night.  8)

rofl...now thats a confession...lol...actually i like girls who have a little extra...not fat girls, but girls who are thick...thick in thighs, ass, and even stomach...i know its weird but i find it attractive  ???

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2003, 11:00:15 PM »

Damn, you're closer to your sister than I thought

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2003, 11:08:29 PM »

*comes into forum*

*sees some faggot motherfucker is ruing thread*

*walks out with middle finger in the air*

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2003, 11:19:14 PM »

*comes into forum*

*sees someone greater than me fuckin up my thread but i cant do shit about it*

*sticks middle finger up mauzip's ass*

*walks out with middle finger in the air to get rid of the smell*