Author Topic: Wayne Wonder, C-N-N & Lexxus - Anything Goes  (Read 114 times)

SGV

Wayne Wonder, C-N-N & Lexxus - Anything Goes
« on: October 27, 2003, 06:32:15 PM »
This shit is my jam. Wayne Wonder got the hook of the year on this. You gotta love C-N-N's chemistry as they go back and forth trading bars. Lexxus ripped his verses. I'm thinking of scooping that Def Jamaica LP. Def Jam keeps on branching. Def Jam, Def Soul, Def Jam South and now Def Jamaica. Only if they could make a Def Jam West actually work.

Jome

Re:Wayne Wonder, C-N-N & Lexxus - Anything Goes
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 07:02:41 PM »
This shit is my jam. Wayne Wonder got the hook of the year on this. You gotta love C-N-N's chemistry as they go back and forth trading bars. Lexxus ripped his verses. I'm thinking of scooping that Def Jamaica LP. Def Jam keeps on branching. Def Jam, Def Soul, Def Jam South and now Def Jamaica. Only if they could make a Def Jam West actually work.

Yup, yup, yup, yup and yup.
I been ranting on bout this track for months, I thought people would be tired by now.  8)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 07:31:40 PM »
I don't really like Capone and Nore as emcees, but this trac is real nice. Wayne Wonder drops a great hook, and the beat is pretty nice as well.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 07:33:12 PM »
I don't really like Capone and Nore as emcees, but this trac is real nice. Wayne Wonder drops a great hook, and the beat is pretty nice as well.
Nore's an acquired taste, due to his non-sensical rhymes. But, Capone is a good emcee. I wonder if they're dropping an LP anytime soon, and I wonder what happened to Capone's LP.