Author Topic: Eastsidaz Claim Snoop Owes $1 Million...  (Read 930 times)

Bomb-A®

Re:Eastsidaz Claim Snoop Owes $1 Million...
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2003, 10:54:52 PM »
Snoop "ran out the back door, hopped the fence, fell, busted his lip and ran into the mountains. The security guards opened fire on Tray Deee and left the premises before police could arrive, leaving Snoop alone on the mountain."

"Let's show the fans who you really are," Tray Dee continued. "Quit running like a coward behind your
security."

lol  :D

peace

Jome

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2003, 12:32:50 AM »
Unless there's a mountain in Snoops backyard, he might be taking it a little too far.
lol

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2003, 01:14:08 AM »
Mo' money, mo' problems...it's a cliché but it's true obviously.

Damn, if this is true, I lost a LOT of respect for Snoop. You would think they were so tight that there would never be any beef between them and now...look at it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2003, 02:12:49 AM »
yeah its true what the article says.. but it wasnt the bodyguards shootin

plus goldies not invovled
« Last Edit: October 29, 2003, 02:13:23 AM by Nima »

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2003, 04:58:50 AM »
All one account, we don't know what happened.  Maybe Tray Dee & Goldie thought they were owed royalties but weren't.  The ran out the house bullshit sounds completely made up, all he'd have to do is lock the fucking door if he wanted to be a coward.  

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2003, 05:36:57 AM »
And this is the reason why Kurupt went back to Deathrow, no-one was helpin him out, he had money problems and Suge offered him the help he needed,

Wasnt Suge the man who helped get Snoop outta prison, isnt Suge the man who helped Dre getta outta his Ruthless contract cos he wasnt gettin paid, isnt Suge the main that gave Pac another chance at this whole music industry and become the legend he is today by helping him outta prison.

Isnt Snoop the one who is a big sell out, next album produced by Puffy, 213 having soooo many guest producers, FUCK HIM!!!!!

Im for keeping it real!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2003, 05:41:30 AM »
yeah its true what the article says.. but it wasnt the bodyguards shootin

plus goldies not invovled

so the whole busting his lip running like homo thing is correct?!?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2003, 03:09:55 PM »
Tray Dee maintains that Snoop agreed to give Tha Eastsidaz their own record label to release their third album through TVT Records and that Snoop would contribute three songs to the album at no cost.
True.

The Eastsidaz say that they are still waiting for Snoop and claim that his silence is "an attempt to sabotage Tha Eastsidaz project."
Snoop has already laid down tracks for the album, Bacc on the Blocc, and wasnt there a couple other from the advance?

Earlier this month the group says Tray Dee went to Snoop's house to return the gold chains and to again ask for the back royalties.
Those chains werent gold, they were platinum...

According to the group, security was alerted and Snoop "ran out the back door, hopped the fence, fell, busted his lip and ran into the mountains. The security guards opened fire on Tray Deee and left the premises before police could arrive, leaving Snoop alone on the mountain."

"Let's show the fans who you really are," Tray Dee continued. "Quit running like a coward behind your
security."

This is bullshit....

Some of this could be true indeed, but theres alotta bullshit in the story.

exactly i was reading this and somewhat beleiving it until snoop bin ladin runs to the mountains, and his security starts firing on tray deee.....PLEASE, that ain't true, and that was interesting where you pointed out the gold chain thing cause those were plat

btw this article looks very biased, i mean its says both tha eastsidaz have beef which isn't true, and basically the article is a diss to snoop
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Jome

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2003, 03:29:42 PM »
LOL @ the excuses.
Gold or platinum chains, that's a minor detail.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2003, 04:44:04 PM »
Unless there's a mountain in Snoops backyard, he might be taking it a little too far.
lol

LMAO

look at all the West Coast Crews breaking up and dying slowly, all those crews that claimed "to be down to the day we die"....and look what happens....and what is the reason for all the same old beefs? Money Money Money And MOney. Look at NWA, Lench Mob, DPG, Eastsidaz............etc
« Last Edit: October 29, 2003, 04:47:26 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

eNgIeS

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2003, 06:01:23 PM »
Thats fucked Snoop doing that. Though I'm sure he didnt intentionally do it at first, after accountants added it up, Snoop should've did the right thing. Sure Snoop being part of the Eastsidaz probably helped them sell alot of records then if he wasnt, but still Snoop should view that as a favour to his homies & also tryin to get his record label running. I'm sure Dre & Eminem take less money to help there label artists & homies career get kick started, like Obie D-12 & 50 Cent.

Snoop knows what its like to be pimped by a record label, so why he do it to other people. This has made me lose alot of respect for Snoop as a person (& no, the running like a coward doesnt have much to do with it). If he does the right thing soon then maybe he will gain some of that respect back.

eNgIeS

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2003, 06:07:49 PM »
And this is the reason why Kurupt went back to Deathrow, no-one was helpin him out, he had money problems and Suge offered him the help he needed,

Wasnt Suge the man who helped get Snoop outta prison, isnt Suge the man who helped Dre getta outta his Ruthless contract cos he wasnt gettin paid, isnt Suge the main that gave Pac another chance at this whole music industry and become the legend he is today by helping him outta prison.

Isnt Snoop the one who is a big sell out, next album produced by Puffy, 213 having soooo many guest producers, FUCK HIM!!!!!

Im for keeping it real!!!

Isnt Suge the person who bitches about every former label member every interview contradicting his previous claims & stories to the point you cant believe him anymore

Isnt Suge the person who kidnapped people & made them drink urine from a glass

Isnt Suge the person who set up Biggie's death

Isnt Suge the person who started the east-west beef that resulted in his friends (no not Pac) death & Biggies death

Isnt Suge the person who held down a female employee while someone else viciously beat her up

Isnt Suge the person who has beat down & humilated many innocent people for doing such things as "rewinding the tape to far"

Yes, your hero Suge is really a class act  ::)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2003, 07:01:09 PM »
lol

LMAO

look at all the West Coast Crews breaking up and dying slowly, all those crews that claimed "to be down to the day we die"....and look what happens....and what is the reason for all the same old beefs? Money Money Money And MOney. Look at NWA, Lench Mob, DPG, Eastsidaz............etc

Yea, I dug up this old article Murder Dogg did with the Eastsidaz and it goes into detail about how Snoop and Tray Dee met and started doin business together.  Its a pretty detailed account of how their relationship evolved.  It also outlines the "TRUST" factor that went into the contract signing between Snoop and Tray Dee.  As he states in this interview,

"I just had to put my trust in Snoop. That’s why I showed him I would be loyal, so he would in turn be loyal to me and help me learn things through his experiences."

Damn, that sucks that all of this is happening cuz Tray Dee really did look to Snoop for knowledge and expected him to get his back.  Business is a bitch yall.

Ax

http://murderdog.com/archives/eastsidaz/Eastsidaz.html
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2003, 06:23:35 AM »
On the radio, they said "Well, we can solve this real quick"

Then they picked up the phone and was like

"Hello, did you buy the eastsidaz album?"

"No"

"Thank You.  Hello, did you buy the eastsidaz album?"

"No"

"O.K., Thanks"

They did that for like 4 callers, one guy said he bought it and took it back, LOL.  Then they concluded that Snoop didn't make no royalties to pay them, LOL.