Author Topic: Eminems Racist  (Read 664 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Eminems Racist
« on: October 29, 2003, 08:55:36 PM »
In an article over under the news sectin at sohh, there is supposedly a tape of eminem and his "white homies" making racist remarks toward black people while freestyling. Some of the racist comments he makes in the freestyle is when he says that they are all gorilla faced, monkey mouthed motherfuckers.

DAMN! i always knew em was a bitch, fuck him for saying this shit. If it's true his sales will may never be the same and he will be hated by the minorities.What do y'all think of your hero now?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2003, 08:58:25 PM by topdogg187 »

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Eminems Racist
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 09:07:48 PM »
If it's true his sales will may never be the same and he will be hated by the minorities.

He's been hated by all the minorities since he came out....and plus Sohh says a lot of bullshit...you can't believe everything they say....

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 09:09:28 PM »
yeah, well its Ray Benzino who claims to have this tape.  so, i dont know how reliable that is...lol

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 09:29:29 PM »
what you have to look at, is that it could be someone who sounds like him. there's a dude who sounds exactly like 2pac, another who sounds exactly like jay-z, so it could be someone else

apart from that, the only tape i know of from 95-96 that he might have is where em says "nigga" once in a song -- pre-infinite days, other than that i think its bullshit

and you jumpin on the hate bandwagon already? how you know the tape is fuckin real? cant blame the haters though, em is on top of his game
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2003, 09:33:21 PM »
In an article over under the news sectin at sohh, there is supposedly a tape of eminem and his "white homies" making racist remarks toward black people while freestyling. Some of the racist comments he makes in the freestyle is when he says that they are all gorilla faced, monkey mouthed motherfuckers.

DAMN! i always knew em was a bitch, fuck him for saying this shit. If it's true his sales will may never be the same and he will be hated by the minorities.What do y'all think of your hero now?

No, you're the bitch.  LOOK AT HIS FUCKING CREW dumbass.  Everybody he hires is Black.  If he's racist it must be against Whites, because that's the only people you DONT see him hooking the fuck up.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2003, 09:34:33 PM »
First off it came from The Source. So there goes all credibility right there. Secondly unless it's a video they have no proof it's Em. Just sounds hard to believe.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2003, 09:41:30 PM »
where's the source for this "Some of the racist comments he makes in the freestyle is when he says that they are all gorilla faced, monkey mouthed motherfuckers" ? its nowhere on sohh ..

like Trauma said, everybody Em hangs around with is black -- so he must be racist against whites right?  ::)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 10:29:10 PM »

I like how you put "supposedly a tape..." and then all of a sudden hate on Em and call him a bitch... But then come right back and say "If it's true..." You're all over the joint...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2003, 10:31:12 PM »
topdogg187 your a fuckin faggot i swear.  u talk about eminem being our hero but look at you an snoop u fuckin fag.  an krimson wtf r u talkin about minorities hate eminem.  i see black playin eminem all the time.  i see them wearin shadywear or whatever the fuck his clothing line is called.  an topdogg ur still a fuckin faggot please put a bullet in your skull

p.s. have a nice day topdogg

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2003, 10:35:12 PM »
lmaoo @ minorities hate eminem....ohhh shut up!

Benzino is an attention whore....why tha fuc dun he just put tha tape out? I hate when muthafucaz alwayz "claim" they have somethin....

btw, wheres that J-LO sex video Suge claimed 2 have? fat ass needs 2 put it out....I'm dyin 2 see it....pshhhhh

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2003, 10:39:16 PM »
topdogg187 your a fuckin faggot i swear.  u talk about eminem being our hero but look at you an snoop u fuckin fag.  an krimson wtf r u talkin about minorities hate eminem.  i see black playin eminem all the time.  i see them wearin shadywear or whatever the fuck his clothing line is called.  an topdogg ur still a fuckin faggot please put a bullet in your skull

p.s. have a nice day topdogg

hahahaha damn man i knew i coudl count on you for a few laughs homie. The only reason i made this thread is casue i knew you werre gonna respond witht eh same bullshit and bring snoop into this thread jsut like every other thread he's not even involved in. But anyways, i ain't sure if this is true or not, i'm jsut sayin IF it is than thas bullshit and people wont' stand for it.

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2003, 10:53:03 PM »

even if all the minorities hate him, you forget that 80% of rap is bought by white people....oooooh he'll only for 7-8 times platinum now

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2003, 11:19:57 PM »

even if all the minorities hate him, you forget that 80% of rap is bought by white people....oooooh he'll only for 7-8 times platinum now

i know what your sayin homie and i agree somewhat, but the thing is not all white people woudl support him either because it's hard liking a racist and if i were white and i was a fan of his(which im' not) i would stop supporting him too.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 12:01:38 AM »
funny how its ok for benzino to call eminem Cracka but its not ok for eminem to use "n" word

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2003, 12:29:26 AM »
its probably bullshit. fuck benzino.