Author Topic: Moonshine Bandits f/ E40, BUBBA SPARXXX, STAK ((REVIEW))In stores now  (Read 46 times)

MSB

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
MOONSHINE BANDITS // Soggy Crackerz // IN STORES NOW!!!

1) "Country Livin'" ft. Bubba Sparxxx
This gets the album started off right with a tight beat made by G-Roc. Both Moonshiners come solid on the mic. Bubba Sparxxx is a perfect fit for this song. He has the last verse to finish the song off with. Bird and Booza come tight on the mic on this one. A great start to this album, I'm loving it.

2) "Daylight"
A clean beat by G-Roc. This was on their previous release called Soggy Crakerz Soaked in Beer, it was called Bump With Me. Both Bird and Booza come tight on the mic on this one and I'm loving the hook the most. Just a kick back party song right here. I'm feeling it to the fullest.

3) "Showgirlz"
Errelevent lays down a pretty good beat for this song. The Moonshiners talk about hittin up the strip clubs and spending all their cash. I'm not feeling this song as much as the previous two songs, but it has a good feel to it. Not the best work on the album, but a decent track overall.

4) "Crooked Swerve" ft. E-40
G-Roc lays down another good beat, but I like the party type beats more than this one. They talk about hitting the bottle and swerving around the town. Bird and Booza start with the first two verses nicely and then E-40 comes with some good lyrics to finish the song with. I'm not a big fan of the hook, but it's a good track overall.

5) "Cluckaz"
A catchy beat on this track while Moonshine rips up the mic. Their flow goes along well with beat and the background affects are perfect. The lyrics are great too. Another good track. This song was also on Crakerz in Beer. G-Roc lays down the solid beat. I'm feeling this one a good song overall.

6) "No More Blingin'"
The beat is clean and the background affects are just as good on the production handled by G-Roc. The lyrics are a little funny cause they flow about rolling in pick up trucks instead of Benzez, but I like the concept. Plenty of flows about drinking instead of blinin'. Pretty funny, but good shit. I like this track, pretty good overall. Another song that was on the Soaked in Beer album.

7) "Cali Girlz"
The beat gets my head moving by G-Roc. The hook is great and then the flows begin. Moonshine's style is that party hip-hop sound. The lyrics on this track is all about those great California girls. Gotta love this track. Not my favorite song on the album, but a solid one no matter. Another recycled song from Soaked in Beer.

8) "Looney (remix)"
A little remix to the original song on Soaked in Beer. This beat is done again by G-Roc and he puts it down. A tight beat that gets your head moving. The Moonshiners bring the heat on the mic with some fast paced flows. Just a tight ass party song that you can't help but want to dance to. I'm feeling it to the fullest.

9) "Whitefolkz" ft. Bukshot
More tight G-Roc production on this song. Bukshot makes for a solid feature as his style goes well with the Moonshiners. The Moonshiners start it off with two good verses and then Bukshot brings a little taste of harder rap with the last verse. A great song overall, the beat might have been better, but I'm still loving it.

10) "Smoken/Soaken" ft. Young Droop
One of my favorite songs from the original release of Soggy Crakerz. Young Droop brings that gangsta rap feel to the track with his fast ass paced raps. The Moonshine Bandits bring the heat on their verses too. The beat by G-Roc is tight as fuck and keeps your head moving. Just a tight ass song overall, I'm feeling it to the fullest.

11) "Cranky Hangover"
A really fast pace to this track as Moonshine rips up the mic to a sicc ass beat by G-Roc. A cranky hangover is the perfect thing to flow about for these tight party rappers. Another one of my favorite tracks, I'm feeling it.

12) "Daylight (remix)" ft. Kaoz The Assassin
The same beat as the original song on this album only with Kaoz The Assassin's verse is thrown in for some more heat on the mic. This song just gets better with this remix. Damn this one just keeps your head moving as the flows hit the speakers. A plain tight ass song, bump it loud!

13) "Hideaway (Hot Spot)"
The hook is the best part of this track, but the flows are pretty good too. I like the flow of this track, a slower paced beat, but the flows are fast. They flow about heading to their hideaway when their girls acting shady. Another good track from the Bandits. G-Roc handles the production. Another recycled song from the original Soggy Crakerz.

14) "Same Ol' Me" ft. Haystak
Really the first song I'm not into much. Haystak starts the track off, but I'm not a big fan of his delivery. The production handled by Dale Babb isn't as good as the G-Roc beats. The Moonshiners are alright on their verses, but I don't like the slow pace to the song.

15) "Do-si Do Part 2" ft. Overdoze
Tyrant lays down the beat for this song, but again I'm not feeling him as much as G-Roc's production. I don't like Overdoze on this song at all. I think it would have been a lot better left as a Moonshine Bandits solo song. Not really feeling this song all that much. A decent song at best.

16) "On the House"
Back to another good G-Roc beat for this song. The Moonshiners come pretty good on the mic on this one, but I think there are much better songs on this album than this one. It might have been better with a bit of a faster pace to it. It's a decent song overall.

17) "The Next Chapter" ft. Derrty D, eMDe
eMDe lays down a good beat for this song, it has a bit of a dark feel to it. The Moonshiners come tight on the mic. Derrty D puts down a good verse and eMDe puts down a good verse too. A pretty good song to finish the song with.

Overall this album was a very tight one. It's not one of those albums that have that hard gangsta shit on it, or one of those albums that have all that club bling bling type shit on it. This is just a kick back, down a beer, put on some tight tunes and get the party started type of album. The Moonshine Bandits really have that party atmosphere down perfectly. Their flows aren't that outstanding or their lyrics really fit in with much other type of rap, but if you sit down and listen to the album from start to finish you'll be moving your head, tapping your feet and be feeling the raps that the Moonshiners put down on the mic. The features were good for the most part, the production was tight as hell from G-Roc mostly and the Moonshiners put it down on their verses. A very solid release from these two Valley rappers. Pick this one up if you want to hear some tight party music.

Overall Rating = 5/5

WWW.2siccreviews.cjb.net
OVER 250 REVIEWS!