Author Topic: One good thing  (Read 48 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
One good thing
« on: November 01, 2003, 11:07:51 AM »
I went by my local Target around here in Minnesota, to pick up Baby Bash, which I was looking forward to since I heard Suga Suga back home in Cali, and was waiting to pick it up. Then when I saw it at Target when it came out, I was happy as hell. So I waited 'till I got some money, which was yesterday, and I picked it up. So I got the Baby Bash CD now, but when I went there, I noticed that most every copy they had was gone. Northfield has a lot of Mexican's here now, and it looks like they support their own, like we suppose too... lol. Anyways, Non of the Neptunes, Obie Trice, DMX, or Bad Boy II Soundtrack CDs where moving, but Baby Bash was almost all gone, after they had a grip of CDs, and even a grip earlier this week. Now his CD isn't all that, a typical Chicano rap CD that I've heard before, with some Southern influince to it, but many Chicano westcoast, and it's an akward mix to me. But at least the man is blowing up in more places than others, and his still on the radio 24/7, so it's all good. I hope more Chicano rappers get on too, 'cause Baby Beesh just did some songsx that updated the old Chicano gangsta love song formula, and I hope others can finally update their sound from the old 1993 formula. You know, maybe another era like the early 90's where Cypress Hill, Kid Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Slow Pain, N2Deep and Lighter Shade of Brown shared the airwaves with other rap artist, only a new breed with a new sound.