Author Topic: Did Ya'll Know That "Fame" Off Pac's "Better Dayz" Was Wit Spice 1 & Kokane ??  (Read 639 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yup... They straight took them off the track!!!! It's a shame, I'd love to hear the OG version..

Just like they straight up removed Spice 1's part from "One Day At A Time" from the new Pac Ressurection shit! I mean what the fuck! Spice 1 was trying to get the rights to use it on his new album, and then they just removed him and put eminem and the outlawz on there... without letting him know!

dam.

lol as spice 1 said "these muthafuckas doin' songs with him and their names ain't never even come outta that niggas [Pac] mouth! only way was when he spent "50 cents" to get some "M&M"'s lmao thats funny tho don'T front!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 11:34:16 AM by Nima aka Nemo »

budsmokeronly

Re:Did Ya'll Know That "Fame" Off Pac's "Better Dayz" Was Wit Spice 1 & Ko
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 11:22:21 AM »
thats fucking bullshit.  Damn I wish Spice owned these songs.  I bet the OG of fame is fuckin sick!

lol as spice 1 said "these muthafuckas doin' songs with him and their names ain't never even come outta that niggas [Pac] mouth! only way was when he spent "50 cents" to get some "M&M"'s lmao thats funny tho don'T front!

lmao!  I wish Spice would drop a song doin his stutter rap like I'm the Fuckin Murderer style, and let the industry have it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 11:32:05 AM by AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly »

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 11:38:51 AM »
Yeah i knew it. It's a real shame, but Afeni doesnt want to fuck with Spice 1 or those other rappers. She prefeers to fuck with Eminem, 50 Cent and..... yeah.... Dr.Dre (next)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 11:44:22 AM »
yeah i remember kokane talking bout it on the westside dvd

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 11:56:39 AM »
Yeah i knew it. It's a real shame, but Afeni doesnt want to fuck with Spice 1 or those other rappers. She prefeers to fuck with Eminem, 50 Cent and..... yeah.... Dr.Dre (next)

Em An 50 = More Money 2 Afeni

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 12:50:40 PM »

Em An 50 = More Money 2 Afeni

Yeah, i'm knowin. We're just saying it's a shame that those OG versions will probably never be released.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 12:55:27 PM »
That's fucked. I'd rather hear a Spice 1 track over an Eminem track any day of the year.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2003, 11:09:44 PM »
That would've made what is already the best trac on "Better Dayz" even better. And I never knew Spice 1 was supposed to be on "One Day At A Time". It would've been tight as fucc with him, Outlawz, Pac, and Em, all rippin' the nicely produced Em beat. Why the fucc is Spice gettin' shafted like this?

2pac619

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 11:31:28 AM »
I got that one day at a time OG with spice 1 and believe me that eminem remix cant even fuckin touch the original, but all we can do is buy the bootleggs released already, since they reduing all the songs and fucking up his music, wish somebody with the power would step up and do something about this situation cuz certainly the fans are not feeling this new shit at all...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 02:39:53 AM »
Damn, fucking industry politics.

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 04:15:24 AM »
Em's verse wasnt too bad, but there's always that something missing on the track when the artists werent in the studio together doin it .. the Spice 1 & Kokane version is probably 10x better
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Yup... They straight took them off the track!!!! It's a shame, I'd love to hear the OG version..

Just like they straight up removed Spice 1's part from "One Day At A Time" from the new Pac Ressurection shit! I mean what the fuck! Spice 1 was trying to get the rights to use it on his new album, and then they just removed him and put eminem and the outlawz on there... without letting him know!

dam.

Yup this is what made me HATE Eminem.  They took Spice off the tracks like he never even existed, fuckin shame

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Almost all them OG Pac songs got a West Coast legends (rappers AND producers) on em that Afeni removed. Damn shame. At least you can get most of them songs on all the Makaveli bootlegs

westkoastanostra

dam.

Yup this is what made me HATE Eminem.  They took Spice off the tracks like he never even existed, fuckin shame

u know u should HATE afeni shakur the most...after all...she be the one callin shots on who should be featured on what...on 2 pac tracks...

acgrundy

yeah don't hate on eminem, I highly doubt it was his idea to remove vocals.  That guy didn't get paid one dime, he made all the beats for free.  He did it out of love for 2Pac and rap music.  If it were 100% up to eminem I guarantee he would rather have the tracks come out in original form.  I'm not sure who to blame.  maybe it was his mom, who knows.  Maybe suge wouldn't give up the og beats without charging hella money for them.  No one really knows.  If I were to blame somebody tho, it definately would be 2pac's mom over eminem, guarantee she had most of the wack ideas.