Author Topic: Awww shit! Spice 1 & MC Eiht Have Completed Their Duo Album! + The GAME Bangers!  (Read 234 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

ok i did my spice 1 interview today.. shit was dope.. dude talked for damn near 3 hours.. spit the real! here is some info i got from it that should interest EVERYBODY! :

www.dubcnn.com

OMGU!!!! Spice 1 and MC Eiht have recorded and completed their LONG awaited duo album! The album was recorded last month in Sacramento and will either be called "Murder Show" or "Gorilla Tactics". It's 14 tracks deep and was produced by some hungry up and coming cats and has basically no guest appearances. The album should be out in a minute, so keep your ears and eyes open for this one, it should be bangin!!!!

But wait I'm not done, I got some more for ya'll! The Game Bangers, consisting of Spice 1, Rappin' 4-Tay, 40 Glocc and Bad Azz (Bad Azz ain't an official member , but he's on alotta tracks, kinda like Jayo Felony was for the Criminalz), are finishing their group album soon! They have about three more tracks to do, and then this monster of an album will be wrapped up and ready to go! They are gonna shop for a deal in near future, and expect one of their tracks to appear on Dubcnn & Wca's mixtape! This album should be really sick, and album with those for, aswell as guest appearances by the likes of Ras Kass & Roscoe, you can't go wrong with that!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 05:17:31 PM by Nemo »

budsmokeronly

OMGU!!!! Spice 1 and MC Eiht have recorded and completed their LONG awaited duo album! The album was recorded last month in Sacramento and will either be called "Murder Show" or "Gorilla Tactics". It's 14 tracks deep and was produced by some hungry up and coming cats and has basically no guest appearances. The album should be out in a minute, so keep your ears and eyes open for this one, it should be bangin!!!!

this is such great newz.  I can't wait to hear this album.  Hopefully production is good.

D.R.E.-Dogg

can't wait to hear this album.  Hopefully production is good.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
 :o YOU'VE GOT TOO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
great news!  :D

i hope the project isnt too rushed because of it was done in only one month..

im lookin forward to the album tho  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
GREAT NEWS!

On The Edge of Insanity

Dope news

I love the way u tried to pull all the Aftermath groupies in here with the

"The GAME Bangers!"

LOL, bet they all came in here looking for some news on The Game, and then were like, who the hell is Spice 1?

Cold187um

• 'G'
  • If U Get High U Can Feel Me No Matter Who U R!
dayum cant wait!

on top of my albums- to-get list

Brotha Lynch Hung --------------- Siccmade Records