Author Topic: any1 see the ja rule farakanh interview  (Read 645 times)

Trauma-san

Re:any1 see the ja rule farakanh interview
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 07:27:10 PM »
Farrakhan is going to hell when he dies for all the racist shit he's propagated over the years.  He's helped set the goal of Black Equality back 50 fucking years, I hope he's happy.  He's too stupid to realize that attacking people makes them defensive, and as such going around saying black people are better than white people does nothing but assure white people that they are in fact better than black people.  

I should never have said that.  The guy is a scumbag, but he doesn't deserve to burn in hell for it.  We're all hypocritical, he's probably no more of a jerk than I am.  

Anyways, I saw this interview, and I gained a little bit of respect for Farrakhan.  I know he's racist, I know he's said stupid things in the past about white people, and like I said, he probalby has set the black equality movement back.  However, he probably doesn't realize this, and you have to give him credit for trying.  Everything he said to Ja Rule was 100% true, and was pretty eloquently stated.  He at least put forth the image that he cares, and he tried to get Ja to do better and bigger things with his life.  Ja Rule is probably too big of a poser to follow anything he said, but Farrakhan was right about the entire thing.  

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 10:09:35 PM »

Bottom line is the effort was made...
and the reasons were laid down on the table.

Love or hate either...
Shit need's to stop.

Hatesrats 2oooTre

SGV

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2003, 10:52:24 PM »
I guess you can't win. You try to be peaceful, and people still diss you. Ja was right. The music fans won't let him let it go.