Author Topic: Re:  (Read 684 times)

Smoke

Re:
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2003, 04:25:14 PM »
Man we can go ahed forever. The truth is that if Eminem disses Ras Kass just cause he has dissed Canibus in the past years he's a fool. If Daz disses other members of The Horsemen just cause Kurupt is in it he's just a fool. If some1 disses another one without a reason he's just a fool. Right now i think Em has no reasons to diss Ras Kass. So?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2003, 04:53:48 PM »
Eminem has made 3 of the best diss records ever IMO.  Yes Benzino and Everlast aren't the greatest MCs but "I Remember", "The Sauce" and "Nail In The Coffin" are as good as it gets.  All better than "Callin' Out Names".  

I'm not saying that Eminem would beat Canibus or Ras Kass but it certainly isn't impossible and it's very likey if he made a full out diss record towards one of them it would be very good.

SGV

Re:
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2003, 04:58:29 PM »
Eminem has made 3 of the best diss records ever IMO.  Yes Benzino and Everlast aren't the greatest MCs but "I Remember", "The Sauce" and "Nail In The Coffin" are as good as it gets.  All better than "Callin' Out Names".  

I'm not saying that Eminem would beat Canibus or Ras Kass but it certainly isn't impossible and it's very likey if he made a full out diss record towards one of them it would be very good.
"I Remember," was coo, but it wasn't great. Best ever? LMAO! "The Sauce" was dope, but it wasn't touching "Callin' Out Names." 'Nail In The Coffin" was just plain corny. Wow, dissing Benzino for being old and talking gangsta shit, when his own boss is about the same age, and talks the same shit. I don't think ANY of those are the best diss records ever. It's not up there with "Real Muthaphukkin' Gz" or "Bridge Is Over."

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2003, 05:10:13 PM »
"I Remember," was coo, but it wasn't great. Best ever? LMAO! "The Sauce" was dope, but it wasn't touching "Callin' Out Names." 'Nail In The Coffin" was just plain corny. Wow, dissing Benzino for being old and talking gangsta shit, when his own boss is about the same age, and talks the same shit. I don't think ANY of those are the best diss records ever. It's not up there with "Real Muthaphukkin' Gz" or "Bridge Is Over."

Three of the best ever.  I think that "Dollars & Sense", "The Bitch In Yoo" and "No Vaseline" are all better but not "Callin' Out Names".  It's got an amazing beat but it's was basically a lot of swearing and him just saying he didn't like him.  He didn't really say much.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2003, 10:27:41 PM »
I'd put "Real Muthaphukkin G'z" over "Callin' Out Names". And although Em's lyrics on his diss tracs are better than Kurupt's on "Callin' Out Names", they're still not anywhere near the classic level that "Callin' Out Names" is at.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2003, 11:32:37 PM »
Go and listen to "Sonset" which was a diss track to the East coast by Ras. He never called out names (although rumour was it was towards Jeru) but its one of my fav diss tracks and lyricaly for a diss it has no equal.

Imagine if he did a diss track towards Em on the same level as "sonset" no way could Em win.

;)

SGV

Re:
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2003, 11:40:16 PM »
was basically a lot of swearing and him just saying he didn't like him.  He didn't really say much.

And next time ya hit the West
You could best believe, believe the best, mothaFUCK the rest
What you supposed to be snatchin'?
You comin' to a world of punctured hearts and jackin'

Mothafuck D
Mothafuck M
Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX

Nigga, now if I didn't say yo name, then this ain't for you/
But if you try to speak then I'mma peel the paint for you/
I cause brain tumors, thinkin' of a thought to think/
Lettin' off caliber's ‘til the chamber need to be changed/
Empty out, simply don't tempt me, /
I empty out until everything in this mothafucka's gone/
I empty house off of empty rounds

I feel these quotes was what made the song so great.

This one I thought was hilarious: Now it's 50 MC's that ain't worth shit/
Get ya ass kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2003, 10:04:03 AM »

Hoe Hopper: Again, if Kurupt is on point, he would rip Eminem. Eminem has and never will make a diss track as good as "Callin' Out Names." Remember who one of Em's favorite emcees is.

Kurupt ain't what he used to be.. u'd have to say if he was like back in tha day cuz now days he can't be like he was.. and there's no way Callin Out Names is lyrically above Em's disses.. wether u like Nail In The Coffin or not he destroyed Benzino with that one and The Sauce it's not even funny.. the actual disses from calling out names weren't anything special

u can't say Kurupt would rip Em cuz he did a diss track years ago which was musically better in ur opinion than Em's.. this is about lyrical skill.. right now.. and Kurupt is a joke compared to Em when it comes to that

SGV

Re:
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2003, 02:10:49 PM »

Kurupt ain't what he used to be.. u'd have to say if he was like back in tha day cuz now days he can't be like he was.. and there's no way Callin Out Names is lyrically above Em's disses.. wether u like Nail In The Coffin or not he destroyed Benzino with that one and The Sauce it's not even funny.. the actual disses from calling out names weren't anything special

u can't say Kurupt would rip Em cuz he did a diss track years ago which was musically better in ur opinion than Em's.. this is about lyrical skill.. right now.. and Kurupt is a joke compared to Em when it comes to that

Kurupt, if he's on point, then he would rip up Em, if not he'd get destroyed.

Thanks for selective reading. It's appreciated.

A diss doesn't have to be more lyrical to be better, who told you that? LMAO. If that's the case Canibus would've destroyed L.L. It wouldn't have even been close. Kurupt has made a better diss record, point blank. The greatest diss records aren't even lyrical.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2003, 02:23:28 PM »

When it hit's the fan...
Any Mc would be a fool to give "The Horseman" reason to diss them...lMAO

It would be so vicious and eazy for a pack of hungry Wolves like the Horsemen to ripp a top shelf rapper for the rep & the name.

*Remember even Ras himself has mentioned it various times that he's waitng for that top dogg to say something to give him an excuse to ruin their career.
ImO...
anyone of tha Horsemen can & will destroy bout' anyone.
even the GOD Em...yes I said it.
ask LL Cool J
<---------ask ect..

;)
Hatesrats 2oooTre

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2003, 04:38:10 AM »

Kurupt, if he's on point, then he would rip up Em, if not he'd get destroyed.

Thanks for selective reading. It's appreciated.

it sure is appreciated foo..

if u say just cuz Kurupt had the better beat his diss was better u better shut up when it comes to rating diss tracks

Smoke

Re:
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2003, 06:53:15 AM »
ImO you can win a diss battle in a lot of ways, not just lyrically. If Tray Deee says FUCK SUGE KNIGHT, YOU A BITCH!, he wins. Cause he doesnt give a fuck about Bloods/Crips: he has the street cred to say that, feel me? But you can win a battle lyrically too, Canibus-style. "To kill me with a gun is too easy: try a pen!". It depends. But for sure Callin Out Names was off the hook.

SGV

Re:
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2003, 07:07:08 AM »

if u say just cuz Kurupt had the better beat his diss was better u better shut up when it comes to rating diss tracks
Hmmmm....where did I say the beat is what made the diss better? LMAO @ you making shit up. Hahahaha.

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2003, 11:20:01 AM »

Hmmmm....where did I say the beat is what made the diss better? LMAO @ you making shit up. Hahahaha.
sad..

where did I say u said u said it?
LMAO @ you making shit up. Hahahaha.

i hoped marking it bold would be enough since u did it too but oh well..

let's do it the slow way for tha undadogg..

I never said it has to be more lyrical , if u woulda read by post u'd know I said that it was 1. lyrically not better 2. the disses weren't anything special either..

since i said NEITHER the lyrics NOR the disses were better than Em's disses I assumed people would be able to see that I know that it's not all about being more lyrical

now ur clown ass comes along telling me I didn't read ur post (what irony) and acting like I only mentioned the lyrical skill not the disses..
A diss doesn't have to be more lyrical to be better, who told you that?

plus "Kurupt has made a better diss record, point blank".. so what was I to think what u thought made Kurupts diss better..? right... the beat cuz that's the aspect that I admitted was better than Em's disses.. so I said IF that's what u sayin u better don't say anything at all..

tried my best.. if u still don't get it, don't worry about it dawg, just leave the thread alone like u did with other threads when I u realized how much shit u was talking..

SGV

Re:
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2003, 11:28:07 AM »

sad..

where did I say u said u said it?
LMAO @ you making shit up. Hahahaha.

i hoped marking it bold would be enough since u did it too but oh well..

let's do it the slow way for tha undadogg..

I never said it has to be more lyrical , if u woulda read by post u'd know I said that it was 1. lyrically not better 2. the disses weren't anything special either..

since i said NEITHER the lyrics NOR the disses were better than Em's disses I assumed people would be able to see that I know that it's not all about being more lyrical

now ur clown ass comes along telling me I didn't read ur post (what irony) and acting like I only mentioned the lyrical skill not the disses..
A diss doesn't have to be more lyrical to be better, who told you that?

plus "Kurupt has made a better diss record, point blank".. so what was I to think what u thought made Kurupts diss better..? right... the beat cuz that's the aspect that I admitted was better than Em's disses.. so I said IF that's what u sayin u better don't say anything at all..

tried my best.. if u still don't get it, don't worry about it dawg, just leave the thread alone like u did with other threads when I u realized how much shit u was talking..
Can I get you a tissue? LMAO. I left the "threads alone" once I proved my point. That was that. Why continue on? No need. You still ain't saying nothing. I stated why I thought the diss was better, I even posted the lyrics I felt made it better. But, of course, being the brain that you are, it was "overlooked." It's ok, get on the short bus on Monday, and go on with your life.