Author Topic: Re:  (Read 686 times)

Citizen-Y

Re:
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2003, 02:25:40 PM »
They would be so easy to beat in a battle.  Anyone would be able to take them out.  Eminem, Nas, Common...

They would be so easy to diss.  You have four of them, so there is four times the material and there is so much you could say about those four it's not even funny.

They would whip all of their asses.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2003, 03:48:24 AM »
They would be so easy to beat in a battle.  Anyone would be able to take them out.  Eminem, Nas, Common...

They would be so easy to diss.  You have four of them, so there is four times the material and there is so much you could say about those four it's not even funny.

They would whip all of their asses.

Hahaha. Hell yeah. Flair, Blanchard, and the Andersons.

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2003, 06:30:02 AM »
Can I get you a tissue? LMAO.
lol @random comment just so u said 'something'.. try refering to the post u quoted, might help u to make sense one in a while

I left the "threads alone" once I proved my point. That was that. Why continue on? No need. You still ain't saying nothing. I stated why I thought the diss was better, I even posted the lyrics I felt made it better. But, of course, being the brain that you are, it was "overlooked." It's ok, get on the short bus on Monday, and go on with your life.
the lyrics u 'even' posted didn't have personals or anything great about em LoL how the fuck would they make a diss a classic.. as for ur point.. u claimed something, u didn't prove anything, in fact I proved u wrong about the double standarts and it was then when u stopped replying not once u proved something.. but since u didn't refer to the last post once again I guess it was still a lil too fast so i'll let it go for now n let u chill after overtaxing u like that

SGV

Re:
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2003, 12:35:51 PM »

the lyrics u 'even' posted didn't have personals or anything great about em LoL how the fuck would they make a diss a classic.. as for ur point.. u claimed something, u didn't prove anything, in fact I proved u wrong about the double standarts and it was then when u stopped replying not once u proved something.. but since u didn't refer to the last post once again I guess it was still a lil too fast so i'll let it go for now n let u chill after overtaxing u like that
Right, Muthafuck D...that wasn't personal whatsoever.  ::)

Now it's 50 MC's that ain't worth shit/
Get ya ass kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent

Not personal at all huh?

LMAO. I proved my point about the double standards, by exposing them. It's as simple as that. All you said was one was worse than the other, but still you admitted that the songs were the same. So you really proved me wrong didn't you? Ha. And, actually, this thread is done, too. I've proved my point, and all you do is bring up situations, because you can't hold down an arguement. That's real. Once you start making it a personal issue, that's when I know you ain't got nothing to say.

So, in conclusion: Kurupt - Callin' Out Names >>> All Eminem diss records.

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2003, 01:10:47 PM »
Right, Muthafuck D...that wasn't personal whatsoever.  ::)

Now it's 50 MC's that ain't worth shit/
Get ya ass kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent

Not personal at all huh?
wow.. mothafuck (name).. that's one harsh ass personal right there.. I didn't say he didn't adress them, he didn't have any argument, he didn't have shit to say.. what Eminem did in Nail In The Coffin that's personals.. not calling somebody's name out or a lil wordplay

conclusion: lyrically plus personal arguments: Eminem >>>>>> Kurupt.. mothafuck D.. sounded good, that's it.. nothing special about it

LMAO. I proved my point about the double standards, by exposing them. It's as simple as that. All you said was one was worse than the other, but still you admitted that the songs were the same. So you really proved me wrong didn't you? Ha. And, actually, this thread is done, too. I've proved my point, and all you do is bring up situations, because you can't hold down an arguement. That's real. Once you start making it a personal issue, that's when I know you ain't got nothing to say.

do u do that intentionally..? I really can't see how someone would not be able to get that exposing of something that was never denied is not possible.. the fact that them attention disses have something pathetic to them, I never denied, not when it came to 50, not ever.. so if I say C-Bo's pathetic where the fuck's the double standart at when I do NOT say 50 wasn't? in fact I said the opposite, 50 was..

lmao seems like all this is way too complicated for u when u didn't even get that yet

So you really proved me wrong didn't you?

yes. I did. no double standard at all as I never ever said 50's disses did not have the same basic pathetic aspect to them as Bo's do and once somebody (u) asked me if they do I confirmed they do.. got it now? props! if u did

hector

Re:
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2003, 06:27:02 PM »
Well on the horsemen extras mixtape they freestyle over the wanksta beach and diss a few rappers, including 50 Cent and Ja Rule, Alchemist.  I think it was Ras Kass doing the entire freestyle.  Its pretty tight.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2003, 10:52:23 PM »
Who disses 50 Cent and Ja Rule? I wouldn't doubt that Ras took a shot at Alchemist, but the other 2 are kinda hard to believe.