Author Topic: =/ What the hell is Going on (Box Office Talk about Kill Bill and TCM)  (Read 596 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:=/ What the hell is Going on (Box Office Talk about Kill Bill and TCM)
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2003, 09:51:43 PM »
usually a Michael Bay film costs around 70 million dollars...if somebody is gonna waste at least 70 million bucks, I better fucken see the beauty of 70 million on screen. And u can never see that in a Michael Bay...just big explosions and big everything...its not even a film its just fucken big bangs. if u guys like that shit, fine whatever stick with your big bangs...and I will stick with my low budget movies that look like it was made for twce as what it was actually made for. Michael bay might even think about doin a Halloween Remake, wtf is that? Cant he get a music video director and find a fucken screenplay for HIM! not give him the chance to just do a remake. Thats just disrespectful. Didnt people get pissed when Ja Rule made that 2pac song? Its the same shit....its disrespectful. But whatever, the truth is...Michael Bay is to movies as Nelly is to Hip Hop

glad to know you're only happy with a movie if it has nice shiny things in it... ::)

i was just pointing out the style. How am I gonna diss Bay's films if he didnt even write it? Tahts why im talking about the money u can see in the movie, it represents what can he do with a certain amount of money.  

man i dont give a fuck who writes it, who directs it, how much they put into it or any of that other bullshit...as long as its well made...did you really expect TCM to be all focused on special effects? all they can really do is use chainsaws and shit...theres no tight ass matrix fight scenes, no chrome rims on the hillbilly's cars...theres nothing that needs to look like a 70 million dollar movie...i really could care less how much he spent to make it...the point is he made it and did a good job.

I was talking bout Michael Bay's movies he directed, which isnt TCM.

and to NIK, so Nelly is one of the best rappersof alltime huh? just check out what SGV said earlier in this topic

Movies are different...When a movie makes it big, 90% of the time it's because it's good...All of Michaels movies are good...End of discussion...PeACe

lol okay man. so Tarantino is not a good filmmaker? since most of his movies have flopped in the box office except for Pulp Fiction. But he has 4 classics already.

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2003, 09:58:54 PM »
usually a Michael Bay film costs around 70 million dollars...if somebody is gonna waste at least 70 million bucks, I better fucken see the beauty of 70 million on screen. And u can never see that in a Michael Bay...just big explosions and big everything...its not even a film its just fucken big bangs. if u guys like that shit, fine whatever stick with your big bangs...and I will stick with my low budget movies that look like it was made for twce as what it was actually made for. Michael bay might even think about doin a Halloween Remake, wtf is that? Cant he get a music video director and find a fucken screenplay for HIM! not give him the chance to just do a remake. Thats just disrespectful. Didnt people get pissed when Ja Rule made that 2pac song? Its the same shit....its disrespectful. But whatever, the truth is...Michael Bay is to movies as Nelly is to Hip Hop

glad to know you're only happy with a movie if it has nice shiny things in it... ::)

i was just pointing out the style. How am I gonna diss Bay's films if he didnt even write it? Tahts why im talking about the money u can see in the movie, it represents what can he do with a certain amount of money.  

man i dont give a fuck who writes it, who directs it, how much they put into it or any of that other bullshit...as long as its well made...did you really expect TCM to be all focused on special effects? all they can really do is use chainsaws and shit...theres no tight ass matrix fight scenes, no chrome rims on the hillbilly's cars...theres nothing that needs to look like a 70 million dollar movie...i really could care less how much he spent to make it...the point is he made it and did a good job.

and to NIK, so Nelly is one of the best rappersof alltime huh? just check out what SGV said earlier in this topic

Movies are different...When a movie makes it big, 90% of the time it's because it's good...All of Michaels movies are good...End of discussion...PeACe

lol okay man. so Tarantino is not a good filmmaker? since most of his movies have flopped in the box office except for Pulp Fiction. But he has 4 classics already.

see you're twisting words around...nobody said that if it does bad in the box office the filmmaker sucks...i havent seen kill bill for one reason and one reason only....the preview made me want to shoot myself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2003, 10:06:37 PM »

When did I say that he wasn't good?

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2003, 11:40:50 PM »
Sorry, but I highly disagree with you saying the TCM Remake was whack...I think it was a damn good movie, and was wonderfully directed...Also, by "The Ring" I think you meant "Ringu"..."Ringu" was a good movie, but the sequal he did was probably the worst sequal in horror history...He totally destroyed the original with that piece of shit...I'm extremely glad the America sequal is gunna go in a different direction...I think US rules in horror (Even though a lot of whack movies come out here and there)..Horror is back!

PS...I also thought "28 Days Later" was a pretty good movie.

Firstly The Jap version is called "The Ring" NOT Ringu. Being a horror fan i though u might have known this, The Americans renamed it when it was released worldwide so ppl didn't confuse it with the US version. But the Jap version IS called the Ring, its named Ringu outside of Japan coz of dumb hollywood.
 ;D

Secondly Us horror is wak and apart from Freddy v Jason and maybe the odd other film most horror made in the last 10 years have been shit as fuck. Best US horrors came out in the 80's

Finaly i am a massive horror fan but TCM is wak, the original was a classic for its time and never needed to be remade but thats dumb hollywood for you.

Oh and Im not a Michael Bay fan either, Give me James Cameron ANY day.

8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2003, 02:57:54 PM »
Sorry, but I highly disagree with you saying the TCM Remake was whack...I think it was a damn good movie, and was wonderfully directed...Also, by "The Ring" I think you meant "Ringu"..."Ringu" was a good movie, but the sequal he did was probably the worst sequal in horror history...He totally destroyed the original with that piece of shit...I'm extremely glad the America sequal is gunna go in a different direction...I think US rules in horror (Even though a lot of whack movies come out here and there)..Horror is back!

PS...I also thought "28 Days Later" was a pretty good movie.

Firstly The Jap version is called "The Ring" NOT Ringu. Being a horror fan i though u might have known this, The Americans renamed it when it was released worldwide so ppl didn't confuse it with the US version. But the Jap version IS called the Ring, its named Ringu outside of Japan coz of dumb hollywood.
 ;D

Secondly Us horror is wak and apart from Freddy v Jason and maybe the odd other film most horror made in the last 10 years have been shit as fuck. Best US horrors came out in the 80's

Finaly i am a massive horror fan but TCM is wak, the original was a classic for its time and never needed to be remade but thats dumb hollywood for you.

Oh and Im not a Michael Bay fan either, Give me James Cameron ANY day.

8)

Oh, I didn't really know about "The Ring" thing, because I'm not a huge fan of foreign films, but I remember hearing something like that...I agree the best horrors came out in the 1980's (and 1970's as well), but like I said, I think horror is coming back...PeACe