Author Topic: sly boogy california remix video feat mack 10,jayo,e-40,kurupt,crooked i, roscoe  (Read 316 times)

Don Seer

its up on www.wcrydaz.com in windows media format... dope video.. hope to get it in m2v soon

« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 11:28:52 AM by Overseer »

D.R.E.-Dogg

damn I can't watch no online videos in windows media format for some reason..

hope to get it in m2v soon

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tight ass video, but how they tried to edit out Pac's verse was so poorly done. Anyways, I hope they put the unedited version on a DVD sometime. That'd be tight.

mauzip

I don't like the video, but the song itself owns ;)

Don Seer

the video reminds me of the luniz bay area ballaz remix one

smerlus

great to see all these rappers under one roof (even though most of them never really had big beefs) too bad the rest of these rappers can't get together....

also this video alone had a great chance of blowing up if the beat was more commercial.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

yea it reminds me of "i got 5 on it bay area remix".  and like the 2nd coming said, pretty poor how they tried to edit out 2pacs verse, I mean you could even hear him rhyme for a second but other than that its a dope video. and didnt someone on this board say that they are playing the "ridiculous" song in the video as an outro?? i wonder what happened to that
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 01:15:32 PM by Lil Jigga »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

We Fly High

haha exaclty like luniz video. except without 40's fat chick. hahaha, and them doing the dances.
damn, i wonder if they ever made a bay version with san quinn and mista fab.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the video is nothing special.....but the song is tight

Jome

Dope video, hopefully on mIRC in hi-Q soon..

This is how allstar tracks should be done, but the way they edited out Pac was wack, I could have made it sound better with Sound Forge myself..  :-\

smerlus

This is how allstar tracks should be done, but the way they edited out Pac was wack, I could have made it sound better with Sound Forge myself..  :-\

i'm surprised they didn't call you up to do that......oh yeah i forgot you're a nobody....

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic

i'm surprised they didn't call you up to do that......oh yeah i forgot you're a nobody....

AHAHAH HARSH !!!!!!

yea it reminds me of "i got 5 on it bay area remix".  and like the 2nd coming said, pretty poor how they tried to edit out 2pacs verse, I mean you could even hear him rhyme for a second but other than that its a dope video. and didnt someone on this board say that they are playing the "ridiculous" song in the video as an outro?? i wonder what happened to that
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 07:20:11 PM by Vigilante »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Jome

weak.
You're jealous of something or.. ?  ::)
There's bitterness in the air..  8)

Edit:
And ohh, you obviously haven't heard/seen the video, because anybody with half a brain can hear that Pac was removed by a amateur.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 08:15:10 PM by Jome Banks »

Mikey_Yayo

• Lil Geezy
  • --$$Feel the realness coming from the realest$$--

weak.
You're jealous of something or.. ?  ::)
There's bitterness in the air..  8)

Edit:
And ohh, you obviously haven't heard/seen the video, because anybody with half a brain can hear that Pac was removed by a amateur.

removal job was definately sloppy, could have been done way better
YBP Entertainment 2004
YBP Online - Coming Soon

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A lot of people who re-mix and/or re-edit tracks suck ass at it...I woulda' done a way better job for no cost at all...LoL