Author Topic: 3 New track from WSC's album  (Read 424 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
3 New track from WSC's album
« on: November 15, 2003, 02:25:53 PM »
WSC "Pimp The System" ft Butch Cassidy
WSC "So Many Rappers In Love"
WSC "Call 9-1-1"
www.westcoastaftershock.com

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:3 New track from WSC's album
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 02:29:08 PM »
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH  8)
Damn Tight.
You the man

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 02:36:30 PM »
Man, I really can't wait for this album to drop!!!!

"Hey baby, I used to be a gangsta rapper, but right now, I like flowers, I love watching birds in the park, I love taking long walks in the park, I just love you... I love watching your kids... I love... I just love poetry, I love you"

LOL
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 02:39:58 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 02:41:00 PM »
Damn I like them all, especially "call 911"

"I refuse to turn R-A-P into R-N-B"

haha dope line from "so many rappers in love"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 02:41:18 PM by Lil Jigga »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 02:42:20 PM »
You the man

Yeah I know  ;D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 02:51:55 PM »
Damn, I'm feeling all of them a lot!

"I give Cool J his props. but that's where it stops!" Mack 10, So Many Rappers In Love

Paris

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2003, 03:01:01 PM »
im not gunna listen 2 em cuz im gunna save it all 4 when the cd comes out but these are the 3 songs i wanna hear the most, and the lines u guys posted sound tite as fuck

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2003, 03:13:00 PM »
call 911 is tight 8)

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2003, 03:43:39 PM »
they sound real nice and Im lovin that Butch Cassidy hook.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2003, 08:03:24 PM »
im not gunna listen 2 em cuz im gunna save it all 4 when the cd comes out but these are the 3 songs i wanna hear the most, and the lines u guys posted sound tite as fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2003, 12:47:18 AM »
Man, I really can't wait for this album to drop!!!!

"Hey baby, I used to be a gangsta rapper, but right now, I like flowers, I love watching birds in the park, I love taking long walks in the park, I just love you... I love watching your kids... I love... I just love poetry, I love you"

LOL

Snoop...LoL

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2003, 02:03:18 AM »

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2003, 06:06:16 PM »

"I give Cool J his props. but that's where it stops!" Mack 10, So Many Rappers In Love

And how is this creative when a certain rapper used the exact same line ?? (But not Cool J)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2003, 06:11:07 PM »

And how is this creative when a certain rapper used the exact same line ?? (But not Cool J)

It's not the fact about it bein creative. Flippin lines is very alive in rap, and if it's flipped right, it's worthy of bein quoted and repeated. It's sort of a joke when they do it too.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2003, 06:19:07 PM »

I never said it was creative. Like R-Tistic said, he flipped it well.

Paris