Author Topic: Something i always have wondered.....  (Read 260 times)

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
Something i always have wondered.....
« on: November 17, 2003, 02:47:39 PM »
You know in the movies when the bad guy or whtever goes to attack a girl or whtever and they cover something over there mouth and they pass out, what the fuck is that?

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

hector

Re:Something i always have wondered.....
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 02:54:37 PM »
its a peice of cloth that they just wiped their sweaty balls with.  If you smelled that you would pass out too.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 02:59:29 PM »
ROFL...  'sweat from ya balls.' (cb4 style..)

its normally meanted to be chloroform

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 03:27:55 PM »
its a peice of cloth that they just wiped their sweaty balls with.  If you smelled that you would pass out too.

that's a very false statement right there

mauzip is still with us

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2003, 07:27:47 PM »
they use chloroform... I heard  u are able to use human urine in a cloth and it will make them pass out...True shit...I hope i dont influence anybody to do that

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 09:06:00 PM »
they use chloroform... I heard  u are able to use human urine in a cloth and it will make them pass out...True shit...I hope i dont influence anybody to do that

just like smerlus said its a false statement cuzz mauzip is still with us, why else do u think he likes R. Kelly so much? he likes to get pee'd on  LMAO

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2003, 10:12:27 PM »

actually...despite the fact that mauzip is still with us...that statement is true, your piss has amonia in it

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 04:31:26 AM »

lmao  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 05:08:03 AM »

just like smerlus said its a false statement cuzz mauzip is still with us, why else do u think he likes R. Kelly so much? he likes to get pee'd on  LMAO

You also hated R. Kelly first huh?

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 06:36:37 AM »

Your a Mobster from Boston...can you help my donut shop out? 25%

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2003, 11:09:11 AM »

;D.....Dutch humor is the best.....it's biting.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2003, 08:14:26 PM »
 :)

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 08:18:43 PM »

once i found out he pee'd on pour innocent homos like you and lil girls i did! but i was never really feeling his music but i didnt think he was a bad guy till then

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2003, 08:42:06 PM »

once i found out he pee'd on pour innocent homos like you and lil girls i did! but i was never really feeling his music but i didnt think he was a bad guy till then

what? felt like you were in competition?

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2003, 08:49:37 PM »

what? felt like you were in competition?

heh Kelly aint got nun of me and your mom they only thing is she likes getting pee'd on LMAO