Author Topic: Lakers: 8-2...San Antonio: 6-5  (Read 244 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers: 8-2...San Antonio: 6-5
« on: November 17, 2003, 05:20:07 PM »
ahahahahahaha...No chance in hell!

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Lakers: 8-2...San Antonio: 6-5
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 06:02:22 PM »
you MUST be gay

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 06:18:35 PM »

PLANT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2003, 08:18:53 PM »
you MUST be gay

How'd you know?
Homo

gay: adjective
showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.

You've got a sick sick mind, child.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2003, 09:34:34 PM »
hopefully we can continue to win games without slacking on d

deavon george has suprised me this year....they might not even have fox start when he gets back

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 12:50:53 AM »
Damn...i didnt even know they switched to an 11 game season this year  ::)

lol At the VERY least, the spurs would have been 7-4 and the lakers 7-3 if Duncan played in the Spurs/Laker game. And regardless, like i said before...the Spurs start off slow EVERY year. If the Lakers start off hot, and only end up leading in the west by 3-4 games after 20 or so, they probably wont even win the west cus theyve already streaked...and the Spurs havent lol NIK...i know you know basketball better then to be talking THIS early man. It only shows your nervousness...

*rememberin the Laker fans a year ago saying the same shit*  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2003, 08:56:05 AM »
teams can streak more than once....plus the lakers are playing fairly well quasi beat up ....not really at a 100%

like you said it's all about what the teams look like in april and may

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2003, 02:36:56 PM »
teams can streak more than once....plus the lakers are playing fairly well quasi beat up ....not really at a 100%

yah, im not so concerned with whats goin on yet...on either side. Lakers arent playin their BEST IMO, yet. But who knows if they will go up or down from this point. Their chemistry could come together...or go the opposite way. Also, the Spurs have a VERY different squad from last year also. The same offensive and defensive game plan...but different faces. So they havent even come close to their best yet either. The stretch run should be good though...and one thing, IF (dont wanna assume) these two teams end up meeting in the Conference finals...i dont even think home court advantage is gonna be all that huge.

EddyFunkDocc14

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2003, 04:58:35 PM »

Lakers arent playin their BEST IMO, yet. But who knows if they will go up or down from this point.

Exactly...And they're still doing outstanding!...What does that tell you?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2003, 11:15:23 PM »

Lakers arent playin their BEST IMO, yet. But who knows if they will go up or down from this point.

It tells me that theyre 8-3...and the Spurs are 7-5...so what? lol. 1 and a half game lead 11 games into the season? Umm...what exactly does that tell you? lol. Nothing. The Lakers crawled out of SA with a victory against a team without the league MVP playing, and their starting point guard. Far from impressive. Also, you only took ONE part of my post lol. The Spurs are DEFINETELY not playing their best ball yet. Their team is completely new also, and are further away from their best ball at this point...then the Lakers are. The Lakers only lead by 1 1/2 games...now what does that say?

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2003, 01:13:21 AM »
UMMM....THE CLIPPERS ARE 4-2.....4 game winning Streak

Umm...They Just Lost Today, Breaking the streak....Um... They Lost Less Games than San Antonio Stil.....Um...GO CLIPPERS!!!?!?

Defiance

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2003, 05:57:07 PM »

It tells me that theyre 8-3...and the Spurs are 7-5...so what? lol. 1 and a half game lead 11 games into the season? Umm...what exactly does that tell you? lol. Nothing. The Lakers crawled out of SA with a victory against a team without the league MVP playing, and their starting point guard. Far from impressive. Also, you only took ONE part of my post lol. The Spurs are DEFINETELY not playing their best ball yet. Their team is completely new also, and are further away from their best ball at this point...then the Lakers are. The Lakers only lead by 1 1/2 games...now what does that say?

It says that the Lakers don't care about their games until May, and are still doing outstanding...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2003, 07:17:35 PM »

It says that the Lakers don't care about their games until May, and are still doing outstanding...

so then it also says the Spurs dont care about their games til May? lol. That is really stupid. If ANY player says that EACH and EVERY game isnt important...then theyre full of shit. The Lakers (just like EVERY other team) wants to win EVERY game they play. So dont come with that silly shit lol Also, some of yall were sayin the same thing LAST year, apparently the Lakers didnt care about their games in May either  ::)

Defiance

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2003, 09:33:40 PM »
The Lakers are a team that are KNOWN not to take their games seriously until playoff time comes...It even says that in this mornings paper (LA Times)...Want me to post up the article?...Also, all the Lakers are either hurt, or coming off an injury, besides Fisher...ANDDDDD we still killin' boy!