Author Topic: If Daz...  (Read 362 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:If Daz...
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2003, 08:12:40 AM »
if Daz.....didn't have nuts he'd be a girl.
if,if,if.........it's all wishfull thinking and suppositions and you can't change anything about the situation as it is.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2003, 10:52:03 AM »
naw i think Daz would drop jayo

The only thing Daz would drop is his crackpipe.

ha ha

Funkadelic

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2003, 01:48:53 PM »
Daz should really make more beats again. "R.A.W" was such a dope album with some funky west coast beats...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2003, 06:55:50 PM »
Hot damn, thas a Daz beat??? Shit sounds like it could be soopa or battlecat or quazadelic, shit is hard as fucc tho!!!

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 08:19:22 PM »
it sounds like he made it in jd's studio in atlanta. its a lot higher quality than his shit on r.a.w. and rr&gb. i think so so gangsta is gonna be full of tite beats.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2003, 10:10:12 PM »
it sounds like he made it in jd's studio in atlanta. its a lot higher quality than his shit on r.a.w. and rr&gb. i think so so gangsta is gonna be full of tite beats.

But doesn't Daz have enough money to buy his own shit to have a good studio? I could see if he was workin with some shit I got at home, but he gotta have some good shit already, I mean look what he did in the past.

Ey he said "upa upa" to boo yaa, what does that mean?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2003, 10:14:48 PM »
If Daz wasn't scared, he'd go after Jayo, Kurupt, Suge and Booyaa. Daygo ain't but 2 hours from L.A. And, Kurupt, Suge and Booyaa all stay in L.A., which ain't that big. Daz just trying to get his name out there with drama.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2003, 12:42:25 AM »

But doesn't Daz have enough money to buy his own shit to have a good studio? I could see if he was workin with some shit I got at home, but he gotta have some good shit already, I mean look what he did in the past.

Ey he said "upa upa" to boo yaa, what does that mean?

hes got a decent studio but not as good as jd's. he said some shit about it in his last interview.

haha yea he said ooooffa oooooffa, im not sure what it means but its funny... i think its got something to do with islanders.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2003, 01:51:37 PM »
hes got a decent studio but not as good as jd's. he said some shit about it in his last interview.

haha yea he said ooooffa oooooffa, im not sure what it means but its funny... i think its got something to do with islanders.

That's interesting. I wonder if his studio isn't as good because he doesn't know what to spend money on, because I'm pretty sure he has enough to get a dope studio.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2003, 08:17:56 PM »
naw i think Daz would drop jayo

The only thing Daz would drop is his crackpipe.

::)

WHAT ?
You think Daz would take on Tray Deee voluntarily.. ??
LMAO