Author Topic: Ya'll got it alllllll twisted.. its NOT about whos the BEST rapper or whatever.  (Read 272 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

its all about who Y-O-U enjoy LISTENING TO THE MOST! who cares if hes not the best lyrics, the best whatever.. if u enjoy listening to an artist, then thats ALL that counts.

i was just reading the aceyalone vs tash thread, and sgv and mofo guy were arguing abuot so much STUPID stuff its like DAMN, i dont care if acey is a better writer or has better lyrics.. i enjoy listening to tash songs more, and IMO thats all that counts. like take this stuff too seriously, in the end music is there so you can ENJOY it not so u have e-beefs with people over it..

shit, snoop dont pay his artists, snoops a bitch etc.. dre steals other poeples beats, dres a homo etc.. kurupt switched, kurupt is a backstabber etc.. daz is on crack, cant rap etc.. shit, if any of these put out a dope song, man ill bump the shit out of it! i dont give a fuck if snoop didnt pay some1! does it affect me? or if dre didnt credit dude.. the beats still dope so ill bump the song!

ya'll may say this is a contradiction to what i write on dubcnn, well, that is totally different, dubcnn is more like a job, more serious etc.. but what i bump myself, ill bump WHATEVERS hot. what i  enjoy.

i just wanted to say this cause i had the feeling alot of people totally forget the actual reason we listen to music.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 11:32:04 AM by Nima aka Nemo »

Don Seer

i said stuff like this lots of times before :)

Who am I to judge one's perspective?
Though some of that shit y'all pop true it, I ain't relating
If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating

Common - 6th sense

i bump what i feel... and different days i feel diff things.. music for moods ya know?

gFuNkA

good post nima..true words. some peeps in here should think about it.

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Real talk. . .

If one motherfucker doesnt support the next man how can you create a move-ment. It's the same as the riots on watts in 1965, where was the peace treaty? Same as in Comptoin, or South Central in 92. . . .

It's time to come together.
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Now you mentioned Ecay Uno, from San Diego westcoast 30 crips. Hes paralyzed and in a wheelchair after being shot in the mouth, hes been show several times. Now people think Tupac and 50 took heat, this brother earns my respect.
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

Jome

Suga Foot

Props Nima.  Good Post.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
In my opinion i feel it's important to disect artists' lyrics and production....to judge how much talent they have.......but like you said man it all amounts to how much you're feeling someone's music.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2003, 11:05:23 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

BL7

True. That's why I usually avoid arguments.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Ya'll got it alllllll twisted.. its NOT about whos the BEST rapper or whatev
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2003, 03:52:17 AM »

Same here, but at times it's difficult to avoid those discussions.