Author Topic: Some of the tightest beats of the whole year were on Down's album.. str8 wc shi  (Read 362 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
dubcnn.com:  Alright man, keep on doing what you're doing!

Thank you ese, hit me up later!

------------------------
I haven't heard his album but I can imagine that he says "ese" a lot  ;D

SGV

dubcnn.com:  Who did the production on the record?

Oh the production dog, I got my in house producer Blanco on there, then B-Real from Cypress Hill he's producing now

What an idiot. B-Real's been producing since 97. Psycho Ward Production. Fucking idiot. God, I hate this guy.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
dubcnn.com:  Who did the production on the record?

Oh the production dog, I got my in house producer Blanco on there, then B-Real from Cypress Hill he's producing now

What an idiot. B-Real's been producing since 97. Psycho Ward Production. Fucking idiot. God, I hate this guy.

hahahah

SGV

Nima what did the idiota think of this:
Now I know Down ain't the best rapper out there, his lyrics are simple and his flow isn't always on point, but the guest appearances and production on the album party make up for that, and I think it's still worth checking out.

Or he hasn't seen it?

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
Nima what did the idiota think of this:
Now I know Down ain't the best rapper out there, his lyrics are simple and his flow isn't always on point, but the guest appearances and production on the album party make up for that, and I think it's still worth checking out.

Or he hasn't seen it?

^oh shit that yuk and c-bo cover looks sick as fuck...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

SGV

^Yea I think so too. The smoke and the color are really dope, but I don't the cover will go over well at stores. The guy tied up, the drugs on the table etc.