Author Topic: John Cena to Win Royal Rumble?  (Read 193 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
John Cena to Win Royal Rumble?
« on: December 11, 2003, 04:17:23 PM »
The rumour is that John Cena's push will continue with him winning the Royal Rumble, but the prize won't be him being in the main event at WrestleManiaXX.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:John Cena to Win Royal Rumble?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 08:25:44 PM »
Would he still get a title shot at some point? If not, I'd hate to see them break tradition.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 08:55:22 AM »
they would go with the title shot stipulation but later on in the next ppv they would have a match for the title shot at wrestlemania and he would lose. thats what might happen cause they do that every year.

bez

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 01:45:21 PM »
Doink will win.

#1Stunna

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 02:05:45 PM »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2003, 02:33:38 PM »
He now might get the title shot because he was supposed to face The Rock at WrestleManiaXX, but The Rock has reportly used his power in the back to stop that match from happening.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2003, 02:48:55 PM »
it would be dope if theres a cage match at wrestlemania,
those are my fav types of matchs. Cena vs ???

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2003, 11:20:27 PM »
He now might get the title shot because he was supposed to face The Rock at WrestleManiaXX, but The Rock has reportly used his power in the back to stop that match from happening.

where did you see that? That was a rumoured match, it was just one of the few that the rock was rumoured to do, like rock vs hhh, or rock & mick foley vs batista & orton
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2003, 12:22:07 AM »
Im not tryna start beef here or anything. I know wrestling fans get mad sumtimes cus they think its real n all lol. j/k But French guy...are u related to...the son of...or maybe even dating Cena? Cus it seems like u cheerlead for him...ALOT!!!! Im jus wonderin.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2003, 09:06:27 PM »
John Cena, blah.  Since when does acting like a wigger get you over with the crowd? Am I the only one who notices his rap is the most elementary a.b.c. shit ever?  and if I see him wave his hand in front of his face and yell "you can't see me" one more time, I'm going to call the cable company and complain.  

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2003, 09:36:11 PM »
John Cena, blah.  Since when does acting like a wigger get you over with the crowd? Am I the only one who notices his rap is the most elementary a.b.c. shit ever?  and if I see him wave his hand in front of his face and yell "you can't see me" one more time, I'm going to call the cable company and complain.  

ahahhaha, I haven't watched wrestling in about 3-4 years and have no desire to ever start again. Shits so boring, if it was real and they didn't do all this talkng shit then it could be good.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2003, 02:45:49 AM »
Am I the only one who notices his rap is the most elementary a.b.c. shit ever?  

nope lol

He's trash...

"My name is Cena and im here to say...uh..uh! I luv Fruity Pebbles in a major way! uh uh!!"  ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 07:31:31 AM »
He he... The shit is funny when they look at each other in the ring with some constipated grimace and talk trash to each other - with a microphone! In the best cases they only got one mic in the ring at a time and they grab it away from each other when they exchange lines... ;D

But really - people watch that shit? Really? I don't know anybody who watches it here.