Author Topic: Parle  (Read 122 times)

Don Breezio

Parle
« on: December 16, 2003, 09:18:42 PM »
anyone remember this dude...he did the track on the Ruff Ryders Compilation vol. 1 called "I'm A Ryder"...that shit was dope as fuck...has anyone ever heard anything more about him? D-Metro i know you're a big Ruff Ryders fan so hook up some info playa

N-Sane Brain

Re:Parle
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 05:26:33 AM »
It's not just one dude, but three: AG, Dee, Twan. They're from North Carolina. I don't know what songs they did except for the few for the Ruff Ryders, but if you cop that "Ruff Ryders Documentary (DVD)" you can see a video of them (but only one is singin') in the "Special Feature". Defnitely interesting :o ;D

BTW: The DVD is one of the best ever released ;)

West C. Connected

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 08:05:52 AM »
Yeahhhh someone said my name. ;D
Anyway I was planning to make a C.V. of Parle' anyway, so here's what I've got..

Unreleased/Released on 12"/Mixtapes

Fix Me ft. Jadakiss & Eve

Compilations

Ruff Ryders Vol. 1 - I'm A Ruff Ryder
Ruff Ryders Vol. 2 - It's Going Down
Ruff Ryders Vol. 3 - Can't Let Go

Featuring Parle'

Drag-On ft. Parle' - What's It All About
Jadakiss ft. Parle' - I'm A Gangsta

The featuring Parle' tracks are average, mostly because of the production, but the Ruff Ryders Compilation songs are dope as fuck, they sound like those old R&B classics. I think all three are produced by one of the three from Parle' (I think AG, not sure). I've got AIM (westconnected) or MSN (westcoast_connected@hotmail.com) if you want any songs.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 09:58:02 AM »
^^ I have all of them tracks except for "Fix Me". Is it good? I mean with Jadakiss on the song it has to be good :P

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 10:34:50 AM »
Yup yup, it's good, it has a nice piano beat, sounds a little like Premier, I'll send it through MSN.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2003, 12:38:09 PM »
im a ryder is a tight track.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2003, 12:55:31 PM »
props to d-metro for hookin me up w/ fix me...thats a dope ass track...can't wait to get the others lol

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2003, 06:35:16 PM »