Author Topic: Lord of the rings 3  (Read 1184 times)

budsmokeronly

Lord of the rings 3
« on: December 18, 2003, 02:35:35 AM »
juss got back from that shit.  dope movie, and long as fuck.  really good shit tho.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Lord of the rings 3
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 06:21:49 AM »
Haven't seen it as of yet. I'll be going to "Return of the King" the night before Christmas in Belgium (most belgians stay at home then. I hate cinemas full of people) You'll probably think that's gay, AC Grumpy since you seem to believe I'm gay. And no,I haven't dissed you after reading your 'say something about the guy above you'-comment.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 06:38:01 AM »
Haven't seen it as of yet. I'll be going to "Return of the King" the night before Christmas in Belgium (most belgians stay at home then. I hate cinemas full of people) You'll probably think that's gay, AC Grumpy since you seem to believe I'm gay. And no,I haven't dissed you after reading your 'say something about the guy above you'-comment.

Go in the morning like me ;D I hate going movies where black ladies talk to movie screen and make all these different noises like they are in church  ;D

Can't wait to see the movie.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 07:27:11 AM »
the green ghosts sucked ass, not want to argue on that one.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 01:03:15 PM »
Too many near make out moments between the damn hobbits for my liking. The movie was still good, just way too much crying and shit.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 05:40:22 PM »
just way too much crying and shit.

perfect for most of wcc

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2003, 06:47:43 PM »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2003, 06:51:36 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 11:07:05 PM »
man that shit was classic.......i really like the end. plus the climax was very entertaining ( i wonder how i'd reac though if i didn't read the book before hand , ah oh well)  I reaaly can't find anything bad to say about this movie.....classic!

it's the new star wars IMO.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2003, 11:10:13 PM »
man that shit was classic.......i really like the end. plus the climax was very entertaining ( i wonder how i'd reac though if i didn't read the book before hand , ah oh well)  I reaaly can't find anything bad to say about this movie.....classic!

hopefully they won't make 3 more movies in a while though
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2003, 11:13:27 PM »

naw they won't ....tolken is long dead. the only thing they can do now is make  "the hobbit"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2003, 12:09:56 AM »

i agree entirely...the end was sooooo good...with the bowing (i wont say anymore for those who havent seen it but those who have no what im talking about)...that part was really good. and of course the way the whole thing ended in general...it was easily the best of the 3 movies and thats saying a lot because imo all 3 are classics.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2003, 01:47:43 AM »

naw they won't ....tolken is long dead. the only thing they can do now is make  "the hobbit"

Exactly.There were some rumours about a movie for The Silmarillion too,but I don't see that one happening....way too complex plus it's more of a history book then a story.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2003, 07:30:11 AM »
I didn't understand some parts of it becuase I forgot most of the first and second movie.  It was pretty good though.  

The only thing it was missing was a bad-ass "Who's your daddy" moment.  There was a LITTLE bit of one, when the white wizard galloped out to save that army, and he put his staff up, and this white light came out and these angels went "ahhhhhhhh" LOL and all the demons ran away.  That was pretty bad-ass, but there should have been a moment, where say 100 soldiers fell to his sword or something, LOL.  I guess the elf taking down that pachederm was pretty impressive.  

bez

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2003, 08:09:22 AM »
I watched a documentary on this last night and I gotta admit it looked dope as fuck but after watching the first film I just thought what a fucking waist of time.  A 2002 version of Willow.  I was hugly dissapointed with the first film so I never really got into the trilogy.