Author Topic: A.G.'z last words and comments *plz read*  (Read 352 times)

Criz

A.G.'z last words and comments *plz read*
« on: December 24, 2003, 10:16:27 PM »
well this is A.G. and im just gonna say im done with WCC and this is for real... i will check up on this board but only the rap section  and i havent been any Alias's either... NIKS thread about its just the internet was real i dont take shit serious no more... i dont have time to be on the computer no more im consentrateing on boxing and im berly ever home... and if i am i got company... ask anybody im berly online anymore except late nights and its just to DL... i gave up that shit about trying to change my life i still get in trouble and shit and im still in a gang even if u ppl dont believe me... i dont really care yall will never know what its like to go through im not Sub Z and act like im sumthing im not on a computer  he is a net nazi i aint no net thug cuzz i dotn bang on the net no more i bang in the streets cuzz im probably one of the realest mutha fuccerz on this board wther u gonna believe it or not... this board has really fallen apart anyways it use to be fun no its just ok... well illl leave sum messages for ppl

NIK- u cool i never hated jews either i was just fuccing with u
Tom- if me and u were black u would be my nigga but we arent so u cool and we never really had any beef and shit
Jamaal- u cool
BZ MAk- u one of the realest person i met on this board and u cool mutha fucca
Sub Z- ur the fakest net nazi ever... u know damn well if a black person came up to u and asked u if u were a nazi ur woujld be like "no im not plz dont hurt me" if anyones a net thug its u
SGV- mayne squash all that old shit u cool and i like sum of ur opinions on rap music and sum i dont but other then that u cool
Ac Grundy- ur a no life piece of scum that has nuthing better to do then stalk teenagers on the computer but other then that ur love for music is tight  i hate u but like ur taste in music i gotta give that tioo u
OVERSEER-i aint even trippin on u dogg u cool u do what u gotta do to run this board and thats real i understand why im banned even tho i dont agree but its aight
Nima- thanks for hooking me up with Ecay Unos e-mail address i should be getting mental scars soon
Mr. Tongue twista- i dont really like u but u kinda funny there aint no beef
Bram-ur gay and u a bitch
represent-same goes for u
Don Breezio- u aight aint no beef
mauzip-ur a fucking faggot but u got good taste in music (well mainly bone thugs) i hope u and TQ work things out lmao jk
Baby G-ur a fake
Doggy-u cool u might see me at btnhboard sumtime
Rod- u cool u need to get with this Chopped n screwed shit down here in Tx mayne and thats for real
Pink- aint no beef even tho ur a liar and whore other then that u real cool sorry for all the shti i gave u...
M-dogg-same as above
Sinister- holla at me sumtimes dogg if u quit smokeing them shrooms and want sum good bud next time i go to SA ill show u sum good bud
Alex- holla at me next time u come down to CC u stay right next to where my old hood is at u know how we do on the west side of CC just like wetback city lmao
Infinite-fuck the haterz ur cool
Trauma-same for u
Jome- fucc the haterz ur a good mod dogg i like ru taste in music
Max Power- ur a fuccing dorky ass bitch u aint shit keep checking out ur gay sites n reading reviews on how to fuck a chick u sad man...

o yeah and another thing a reason why i think West Coast rap is fallen down is becuase nobody cares no more like when u watched movies like "Boyz N The Hood" n shit u thought wow that shit is thoed and when u listend to the music u thought banging was in now no one wants to bang or here about it so no one cares everybody wants to be pimps or bull shit anybody feelin me? and WSC's album was the thoedest album to drop right now! fuck the haterz and Marry Christmas WCC laterz!!!

SGV

Re:A.G.'z last words and comments *plz read*
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 10:35:40 PM »
Didn't know you were back. But, lates.

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 10:48:32 PM »
thanks for the shout......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 11:15:55 PM »
LoL...Before Jome can lock this, let me just say that you were a pretty funny cat...PeACe

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 11:41:47 PM »
see ya
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2003, 12:06:38 AM »
lmao @ the shoutout to tom

thanks for the shout man. later

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2003, 03:47:33 AM »
lol.. pzz

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2003, 04:04:21 AM »
mauzip-ur a fucking faggot but u got good taste in music (well mainly bone thugs) i hope u and TQ work things out lmao jk

lol

my friends think exactly the opposite lol

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2003, 06:40:55 AM »
Max Power- ur a fuccing dorky ass bitch u aint shit keep checking out ur gay sites n reading reviews on how to fuck a chick u sad man...

How many hits do you get on that gaysite  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2003, 06:47:14 AM »
lol

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2003, 11:03:05 AM »
LMAO

HIPPI

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2003, 01:26:44 PM »
i aint no net thug cuzz i dotn bang on the net no more i bang in the streets cuzz im probably one of the realest mutha fuccerz on this board

Tom- if me and u were black u would be my nigga but we arent so u cool and we never really had any beef and shit

Pink- ur a liar and whore other then that u real cool
M-dogg-same as above

LMAO

lol@ Mdogg being a whore

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2003, 01:51:28 PM »
Damn, thanks for the shoutout.  You seem like a pretty good judge of character, LOL....

Jome

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2003, 07:45:37 PM »
lol, pz rat.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2003, 10:49:08 PM »
Who is ag?