Author Topic: The Set Up  (Read 150 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The Set Up
« on: December 26, 2003, 07:54:10 PM »
They tell me to make music to represent the hood, Fuck that I'm trying to get a video with Meagon Good/
Do what I could by burning beats like wood, With the hot lyrics that smoke like I should/
If you knew me you would want me dead too, 'Cause I could fuck you up too with your whole crew/
My skillz see No Limit like I'm Tru so I sell in the burbs, Bust lyrics that eat all Big Macks like McDonalds serves/
The Hambugler hittin' curves escaping the ghetto bird, What's the word M is back to make kids learn/
Lyrics that smokes like herb but watered down like a bong, so it's obserb that you can fuck with me in song/
My shit makes sure I won I'm the Don Juan, fuckin' with your girl 'cause she knows you ain't done half the shit I done/
Get my name out your mouth 'cause you've already been sonned, ask around between us who's number one/

Get the fuck outta here

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:The Set Up
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 06:50:51 AM »
Where are the punches????  ::) can't find em anywheres homefly...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 07:04:03 AM »
That was fucking shite. lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 09:03:11 AM »
Where are the punches????  ::) can't find em anywheres homefly...

no punches... just some shit I did. I was rhyming little lines in my head, and just put them down.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 10:22:23 AM »
lol.....tight shit man....multis were hot....punchlines fuckin amazin.....damn man...you really deserve to be in the hall of fame..... ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 05:04:15 AM »
lol.....tight shit man....multis were hot....punchlines fuckin amazin.....damn man...you really deserve to be in the hall of fame..... ::)

lol