0 (0%)
Philedelphia
2 (20%)
Denver
3 (30%)
Dallas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Super Bowl Pick  (Read 328 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Super Bowl Pick
« on: December 28, 2003, 03:28:44 PM »
Also on the list: Baltimore, Seattle, Green Bay or Minnestoa, and Carolina

In the AFC I think Denver can beat the Colts again, and beat the Chiefs or Patroits because they should've beaten the Chiefs twice and they should've beaten the Patroits when the had Danny Kanell at QB.

Broncos or Titans vs Eagles.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Super Bowl Pick
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 11:43:35 PM »
wow when you look at the list, anyone can win it!

imo i think the colts or the titans have the best chance but honestly .....any team on there can win it this year

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 06:57:50 AM »
The Carolina Panthers are easily the superior team.  They'll go all the way this year.  Of course, there's the opportunity for democrats to sabotage our chances along the way.  If we don't win, it must be because of the democrats.  

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 08:02:13 AM »
T.E.N.N.E.S.S.E.

TITANS

2nd pick would be between baltimore and new england..
« Last Edit: December 29, 2003, 08:02:47 AM by Bowtie Bram »

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 08:43:44 PM »
it's such a close group of teams this year anyone can win it... I gotta say Tennesse depending on how Mcnair is... if not im thinkin new england or Baltimore

also i'll guarntee Green Bay Beats Seattle in the first round... green bay are on a big time emotional high after just squeaking into the playoffs... there fired up and ready to go...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2003, 08:44:01 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 08:46:45 PM »
wow when you look at the list, anyone can win it!

imo i think the colts or the titans have the best chance but honestly .....any team on there can win it this year

The Colts don't have the best chance to win the big won. Manning never has won when it counts, their defense is suspect, and they're playing the Broncos look what happened two weeks ago and this time the Bronocs will have Portis.

The two teams that are the most dangerous right now and the Broncos and The Packers. The Patroits won't will because they can't run the ball and that will come back to bite them in on e of the games. KC doesn't have the D, and if the played Denver they would probably get destoryed for a third time.

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 11:21:57 PM »
Green Bay :)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 10:44:34 AM »
Let me tell u why the patriots WILL win...First off homefield advantage thruout the playoffs. they are 8-0 at home. There D is better than all of the other teams. they only allowed one touchdown at home in 7 games..3 of them being shutouts. Yeah they don't have a good run game but Tennessee doesn't either.
The reason they dont have a good running game and one superior back is because they have 2 running backs that they switch and rotate..Antwoin Smith has like 600 yds and Faulk has 600yds..not bad for 2 backs being rotated. There passing game is also the same..Brady throws to 8 different recievers a game...Plus we know they have good focus in the playoffs because they proved it two years ago.

None of this means anythin' cuz any team can win because there all strong as hell

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 11:26:27 AM »
listen Eagles vs. PAtriots, thats it, i dont know who will win, but yea, also french dibbler u spelled philadelphia wrong

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 12:23:30 PM »
Let me tell u why the patriots WILL win...First off homefield advantage thruout the playoffs. they are 8-0 at home. There D is better than all of the other teams. they only allowed one touchdown at home in 7 games..3 of them being shutouts. Yeah they don't have a good run game but Tennessee doesn't either.
The reason they dont have a good running game and one superior back is because they have 2 running backs that they switch and rotate..Antwoin Smith has like 600 yds and Faulk has 600yds..not bad for 2 backs being rotated. There passing game is also the same..Brady throws to 8 different recievers a game...Plus we know they have good focus in the playoffs because they proved it two years ago.

None of this means anythin' cuz any team can win because there all strong as hell

Tennesse doesn't have to run the ball because of McNair. Denver, Baltimore, Tennesse, Dallas, all have defences ranked ahead of New England. They were lucky to beat some of the teams that they might have to play next round (Denver, Tennesse). New England still has the 32nd ranked running game in the NFL and that will come back to bite them because they won't be playing too many teams that aren't used to the weather.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003, 12:24:05 PM »
but yea, also french dibbler u spelled philadelphia wrong

Ever heard of a type-o?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2003, 03:17:14 PM »
stats dont always mean anything...The only defensive stat that matters is Points Scored against. Any the pats lead that

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2003, 03:18:50 PM »
also if u actully watch the games the Pats dominated the titans the whole game..The score didnt show it but they pushed them around easily...And if McNair is still injured they have no chance

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2003, 10:28:31 PM »
also if u actully watch the games the Pats dominated the titans the whole game..The score didnt show it but they pushed them around easily...And if McNair is still injured they have no chance

The Patroits won 38-35. And McNair plays better when he's hurt.

To win a Super Bowl a team needs a running game. Name one Super Bowl champ that didn't have a running game.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2003, 10:57:48 PM »
So then we agree, Panthers 20-12.  I'll get the t-shirts printed.