Author Topic: money saving tips add yours  (Read 259 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:money saving tips add yours
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 09:50:46 PM »
I usually spend my paycheck in 1 or 2 days, I'd die if I only got paid every 2 weeks...I'd have to actually save money.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2004, 08:52:24 AM »
credit cards arn't bad if you sensible mine has neva cost me a penny i get 6 weeks free credit then the balance is debetted from my bank account. i know ruffly how much i've spent from what i have baught so i know how much i get to spend

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2004, 02:15:18 PM »
trauma/luke.. i do exactly that... like my new car.. i paid for outright.. no loans.

and like ka_rule.. i've got credit cards... but they get paid off in full by direct debit... i sometimes time buying stuff so it'll fall on the next month.. and right now i still have my old car to sell too.. all that money comes right to me :) i have no debts, no loans and  100% credit record with the CC company (since have always paid in full). i always like to have a safety net/buffer of money saved too... so when i'm sorted moneywise i can make impulse buys that i dont have to worry about :)
so beyond the 'worse' you can be thing.. i have my own overdraft scheme with myself. lol
if i run into it (like i am right now.. lol.. gotta sell this damn car!.) i stop buying stuff unless i really need it (like i was waiting to buy new trainers, but since i got arrested and the police have em i kinda needed some new ones..) and take it easy until the moneys sorted again.. right now its cold and shitty outside here.. so its easy to hibernate.. lol

the key to 'saving' money is not to spend it, theres no simpler explanation.

ohh and give up smoking ;)  (i did 5 years ago)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 02:15:37 PM by Sippin On Seer-up »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »

and like ka_rule.. i've got credit cards...

Ka Rule still posts here?

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 02:36:23 PM »
Don Rizzle is ka rule ;)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2004, 03:47:49 AM »
trauma/luke.. i do exactly that... like my new car.. i paid for outright.. no loans.

and like ka_rule.. i've got credit cards... but they get paid off in full by direct debit... i sometimes time buying stuff so it'll fall on the next month.. and right now i still have my old car to sell too.. all that money comes right to me :) i have no debts, no loans and  100% credit record with the CC company (since have always paid in full). i always like to have a safety net/buffer of money saved too... so when i'm sorted moneywise i can make impulse buys that i dont have to worry about :)
so beyond the 'worse' you can be thing.. i have my own overdraft scheme with myself. lol
if i run into it (like i am right now.. lol.. gotta sell this damn car!.) i stop buying stuff unless i really need it (like i was waiting to buy new trainers, but since i got arrested and the police have em i kinda needed some new ones..) and take it easy until the moneys sorted again.. right now its cold and shitty outside here.. so its easy to hibernate.. lol

the key to 'saving' money is not to spend it, theres no simpler explanation.

ohh and give up smoking ;)  (i did 5 years ago)

you been up to no good again seer?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2004, 03:51:41 AM »