Author Topic: money saving tips add yours  (Read 264 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
money saving tips add yours
« on: January 05, 2004, 01:46:37 PM »
register your own email addressing on www.amazon.co.uk/refer-a-friend and get £5 voucher off every order

when your socks get holes (ie on the heals) in them turn them the other way round

get a job a petrol station or somink wheneva some buys shops goods and is paying cash don't scan the stuff thro add that shit up and pocket the money/or cancel the transaction (in 5 months at a petrol station me and 4 work mates took £28k worth of stock off them thru this method getting cash in return or just filling our cars with petrol, getting free fone credit, alcahol, ciggarettes, lottery, and helping ourselves to shop goods) i went a year without paying a penny on petrol and getting thru like £40 a week. (ps no one officially got caught, a couple of my mates jumped b4 they were pushed after they had been caught on camera but nuthing happenned to them, this was after i had already left) one still works there and another got held up in an armed robbery and quit) plus we used to abuse that place every shift we'd all get stoned some of my best times was in that period

please add your own

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Breezio

Re:money saving tips add yours
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 01:52:21 PM »
drink rubbing alcohol

hire pink...she's cheap and she'll work for you for life

download music  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 02:16:05 PM »
Purchase calling cards on the internet with a detailed(type the country) google search.

List inventory on Ebay/Half.com and when you get a sell...email the customer and make direct deals using Paypal.

Washington Mutual Free Checking

SGV

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 02:24:51 PM »
Only carry cash, don't carry any Credit or Debit cards, Checks either. Cash only. So, if you reach in your pocket, and you got no money, you can't buy shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 02:52:32 PM »
Only carry cash, don't carry any Credit or Debit cards, Checks either. Cash only. So, if you reach in your pocket, and you got no money, you can't buy shit.

the only drawback to that is if you're working or something and have no cash to get food. other than that its a great idea.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 04:26:39 PM »
^ Fuck food, if you don't have any money, just don't eat, you're not gonna starve, but you might think your'e going to.  

The way I save money is I talk my self out of spending money.  I'll basically think about everything I buy, and I usually end up putting it back, unless I just absolutely need it.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 04:31:36 PM »
^ Fuck food, if you don't have any money, just don't eat, you're not gonna starve, but you might think your'e going to.  

The way I save money is I talk my self out of spending money.  I'll basically think about everything I buy, and I usually end up putting it back, unless I just absolutely need it.  

i work in sales dude...i deal with customers all day so if i dont have food i dont feel good and if im not cheery i dont sell shit...and i dont want to. you need energy for that shit.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2004, 05:08:01 PM »
Im a big spender myself and tend to live paycheck to paycheck...

But the only money spending tip I have is to buy the Old English or Colt45 if you wanna get drunk.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2004, 05:30:21 PM »
Use your money, cuz then you'll have to make new.. and it makes you motivated for work..  8)

Money was invented to be used

Classic shit..  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2004, 08:31:03 PM »
^ That's just irresponsible thinking.  I heard this dumbfuck on T.V. (on punk'd) say "My Daddy always told me, if you can finance it, you can afford it".  What a dumbass.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2004, 08:33:39 PM »
i know a guy...he makes a lot of money but he told me something that makes a lot of sense. he said he pays for everything cash in full. no payments. not credit (which was bullshit because he has credit cards)...but he does that because that way he pays less than he would if it were in payments and he owns it. its entirely his. he's payed for his truck and his little crotch rocket with just flat out cash. and it makes sense.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2004, 08:39:12 PM »
^Man, you have so much to learn, lol.  Of course it makes sense! When you buy on credit, you're spending money you haven't even EARNED yet.  So, not only are you broke right now, but you're more than broke, and will continue to be broke,.... BY DEFINITION OF CREDIT! Think about that.

If you simply save your money and pay cash, the worst you ever are is broke, lol.  It's impossible to be more than broke, unless there's credit involved.  There's no such thing as negative cash, but there's such a thing as negative credit, lol.  

Many, Many, Many churches teach people not to ever use credit that you can't pay off that month.  My church made it a point to say the only thing you should ever owe on is a house, and a college education.  Credit card companies are DESIGNED to get you so in debt that you're screwed up forever.  That's the only possible way they can make money.  Check your credit card bill, and I'll bet the payment due date is on a weekend.  You think that's a coincidence?  It's probably also due on the other side of the country, on the weekend.  LOL.  

In "The Sopranos" Tony Soprano mentions one time that his Dad got his idea for making money from the credit card companies! He said "If we could only find a way to juice them like the credit card companies do, you could keep them paying you every week and they'd never get you paid off".  
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 08:40:15 PM by Trauma Wilson »

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2004, 08:42:32 PM »
^Man, you have so much to learn, lol.  Of course it makes sense! When you buy on credit, you're spending money you haven't even EARNED yet.  So, not only are you broke right now, but you're more than broke, and will continue to be broke,.... BY DEFINITION OF CREDIT! Think about that.

If you simply save your money and pay cash, the worst you ever are is broke, lol.  It's impossible to be more than broke, unless there's credit involved.  There's no such thing as negative cash, but there's such a thing as negative credit, lol.  

thats exactly what i said...lmao @ you have so much to learn. that would be exactly why i said "but he does that because that way he pays less than he would if it were in payments and he owns it."

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2004, 08:44:38 PM »
^ I know, I was just further explaining.  What I'm saying is, that's a basic concept of saving money, you just learned it, you'll learn a lot more about how to save (and make) money if you keep learning and reading about it.  I wasn't insulting you.

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 08:46:54 PM »
^ I know, I was just further explaining.  What I'm saying is, that's a basic concept of saving money, you just learned it, you'll learn a lot more about how to save (and make) money if you keep learning and reading about it.  I wasn't insulting you.

ok lol. i just took it wrong, my bad. but its not only credit that can get you to the negative money status...any kind of card can. you can overdraw your account on debit or overdraw with a check (being that checks & debit are one in the same)...so as you said...cash is really the only way to stay broke.