Author Topic: New year sucked ass..  (Read 327 times)

bez

New year sucked ass..
« on: January 02, 2004, 07:56:49 AM »
I just had a bit of a crappy night myself like.  All of my friends have like now totally fallen out and they all want to kill each other and the night actually ended with me and about 5 lads fighting with these other lads who pulled up in  a car and one of em was using the car wheel lock as a weapon.  It was just shit, thought I'd share.  What ya'll do?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:New year sucked ass..
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 08:42:57 AM »
Damn, that really sucks ass...

Me, I kicked it with a few friends... Hung around in bars, drank at one homeboy's place, went to the town square for the midnight to see who we bump into - everybody was there. It was pretty cool, but nothin' special really happened.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 09:40:32 AM »
apart from nearly gettin into it with some drunks on the way into town. (before 7pm!) and gettin locked down at the end of it (which was quite fun..) had a real fun night :)

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 12:16:24 PM »
We had 5 Rooms at the Holiday Inn.  There were like 4 other parties there too.  Shit was dope.  There was an abundance of vagina.  I had 2 for myself  ;D.  We kicked the new year off right.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 12:45:37 PM »
We had 5 Rooms at the Holiday Inn.  There were like 4 other parties there too.  Shit was dope.  There was an abundance of vagina.  I had 2 for myself  ;D.  We kicked the new year off right.
LOL, Damn!

Me, I just started the night at a friends with some more friends and went to a friends party....Got wasted and smoke mad ganja.

Good Times  ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 02:15:46 PM »
I got drunk first.
then got laid.
then got high.
was pretty cool night.

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 03:53:19 PM »
Well my story basically goes like this..

My friend called Craig was with my friend called Luke's sister called Faye.  Then Faye finished with Craig and got with my mate called Danny.  Then she finished with Danny and got back with Craig so obviously Craig and Danny don't really get along with each other and have been bitching about each other for a few months now.  N e way we was in the bar and it was latish now and everyone was pretty drunk and Danny went upto Craig and started giving him the fingers to his face and shit, all my other friends had to hold back Craig and tell him not to try and do anything cos that would get us all chucked out.

N e way was past new year now and everyone was outside the bar.  Craig was standing on a bench and Danny was on the floor and they started slanging words to each other.  I was holding back my mate Danny and my mate Smith was holding back Craig.  The slanging had kinda died down now and everyone split up, the bar let everyone back inside but Danny and my other mate Kie wern't allowed back in so they had to stay outside.  I went back in and got into a few hunneyz and then I kinda lost everyone so I went backout about 20 mins later and noticed my mate Kie so I went over to him.  He told me that Danny had gone home all upset and shit that nobody had his back while Craig was calling him names and shit and also apparently when he and Craig where argueing Luke who's Faye's brother also started having a go at Danny so he got all upset and emotional that nobody stud up for him and shit, and he told me that he didnt know where Craig or Smith was, so me and Kie just hung out outside the bar talking to people and shit.

This lad then comes upto my mate Kie and starts saying to him your this certain lads best mate and I want you to give me his number because I am going to fucking kill him.  Now Kie and me both knew the lad that this lad was talking about but we didnt know his number and we certainly ain't realllllly good mates with the lad so basically my mate Kie warned this lad to go away and get out of his face before something happens because he didnt know the lads number.  The lad just didnt take the hint and Kie gave him a little headbutt as a warning and the lad backed off.  About 10 minutes later the lad comes back and starts saying to Kie again give me his number and all this shit so Kie thinks fuck this, headbutted the lad again but this time not a warning headbutt, a good full on headbutt that left a bit of blood on my brand new plain white Hugo Boss t-shirt that I was not very pleased about and then everything seemed to die down.

The lad who had been headbutted had to be held back by a few of his mates and cuz's while me, Kie, and 3 other lads walked off just as the police where starting to arrive and shit.  Anyway we was walking off and suddenly this car skids up to us and the lads cuz's get out of the car and start fronting us all.  One of the lads was using the car's wheel lock as a weapon so obviously nobody wanted to go near him.  I said to the lad "why do you need a weapon lad, you fight with your fists not with a weapon" luck enough for me I dont think he had the bottle to use it because he could of easily of smacked me with it there and then.  Now there was like a stand off in the middle of the road between us and them.  5 of us vs 4 of them but 1 with a weapon.  We had a black lad with us whos a friend of a friends and they start calling him a nigger and shit being proper racist.  Suddently the black lad and 1 of the lads start going at it in the middle of the street.  Head to head and throwing punches at each other.  It was strange tho because even tho it could of easily been a good fight between 2 groups of lads nobody really jumped in, we just all let the 2 lads have a bit of a scrap and then that was it.  The lads backed off got in their car and drove off again just before a police van arrived.  

Me and my mate Kie where the ones who spent the nite in the cell of Christmas day so we kinda shit ourselves and splitted up from the 5 strong group we where in and went back to my mate Smiths house.  His dad wasn't all to pleased though for some reason so we ended up going back to mine and there we fell asleep and the night ended, but the drama contined the next morning.

If you wanna hear that......then reply motherfuckers.lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 04:56:28 PM »
thats fuckin dope

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 05:26:43 PM »
thats fuckin dope

yeah,
 it sure sounds like it was
« Last Edit: January 02, 2004, 05:27:12 PM by Bram »

eS El Duque

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2004, 03:28:30 AM »
hehe..that's gotta suck =/

new years eve was alright...5:30 AM i started drinking(2 beers and a few shots of tequila)..watched the hockey game on (Canada vs Czechs) at cousins house...after game..we went to some place to eat breakfest forgot where...got to one of my buddies house around 2 pm...drank some more...got into a snow fight with some littles kids after that :D..parents came out and bitched at us for throwing snowballs at their kids :D...went home pissed drunk around...then went to sleep..didn't wake up till next day around 10 am  :S..missed everything..my cellphone got called tons of times ;D..i missed out on my cousins party  ::)....2004 feels like 2003 =/

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2004, 03:38:44 AM »
cmon bezzie tell the rest! :)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004, 04:15:10 AM »
lost virginity

bez

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2004, 08:05:58 AM »
well well well.....the rest.

Well Danny had gone home all upset and shit that nobody had his back so when he was walking home he sent Smith a message saying Never phone me again and then he decided to sent Faye, who is Craigs girlfriend again now and Lukes sister a message that went sumit like this.  Faye is a dark skinned girl like which is quite strange considering Luke and their Mum and Dad are both plain white like but never the less the message was out of order.  Danny message to Faye said something like this:

"You paci slag you big nose paci who's your real Dad"

Now when Luke told me the next morning that Danny had sent that message to Faye I was actually quite shocked because I think that message is totally out of order.  Now when me and Kie woke up in my house the next morning we rang Luke to see if he had got home alrite and everything and he told us about that message and Luke said that when he saw Danny he was going to kill him and shit.  He also said that when Faye showed him that message he rang Dannys house and spoke to Danny and said to him "your a fucking nobhead I'm gunna fucking brick your house you prik, when I see you I'm gunna slit your throat" to which Danny replied "Fuck off r Jay could have you off", good comeback from Danny cos his jay is only like 7 so I found that quite funny.  

Anyway, the whole brik your house thing that Luke said put the shits up Danny so he went and done one of the most stupidest things he could of done in that situation.  He told his fucking Dad, but not only did he tell his Dad, he also said to him that Luke had said "I have shagged your MILF of a Mum".  We asked Luke if he had said this to Danny and he denyed and to be honest when I heard Luke had said that me and Kie and Smith where very sceptical because it doesn't sound like Luke at all and when he denyed it it pretty much confirmed our suspicion.  Danny must of proper shit himself and woke his Dad up and lied to him saying that Luke said he had shagged his wife.  Pure pure purly gay like.

So now Craig wants to kill Danny obviously, Luke wants to kill Danny for saying that shit about his sister, Danny says that he wants to kill both Craig and Danny, and Dannys dad has said that when he see's Luke he better watch himself.  

Now I decided that it would proberly be best if me and Kie left mine in the morning and knocked for Smith and then knocked for Danny and we all go to mcdonalds like.  Get everything out in the open and shit.  Basically New Years day morning after me and Kie had spoke to Luke we rung Danny and he said that I was the only one he wasn't really pissed off with.  He said that Kie and Smith had pissed him off badly like, but I and Kie decided that we might as well all go to Mcdonalds today and get everything out in the open and shit.  Proberly wasn't the best idea.  We knocked for Danny and Kie started kicking off on him saying "Where was you like when loads of lads where jumping out of a car at me like, where were you?".  Danny dad then came out and started saying whats going on and all this.  Danny went and go changed and I was basically left talking to Danny's dad, he said "ya best tell Luke to watch out when I see him, nobody says that about my wife like".

Sooo, we all leave Danny's and then Danny starts having a pure massive go at Smith, shouting at him and all this shit.  Saying stuff like "You havn't got a mind of your own you, you just follow everyone".  Danny was crying and shit when he was saying this like and I basically think he took his anger out on smith because he knows that if he started shouting and shit at me or kie then we wouldn't have it like.  I think Smith was just an easy target for him to take his anger out on there and then like.  This got Smith down alot though because it was proper harsh and just made him feel like a pure tit like.  I felt dead bad for him like.

Anyway, he went to Mcdonalds, had some food and all had a good laugh like, the way things are suppose to be like.  Smith wasn't himself all day because of that shouting and shit but never the less we still all had a good time and that, and it proberly did turn out better that everyone had got everything off their chests on the night after really.  Kie though was still really pissed off with Danny for leaving him and going home alone, Danny was pissed off with Smith because he said he never stuck up for him and Smith was then pissed off with Danny cos of the stuff he said.  Danny later on sent a message to Smith saying Sorry I was out of order but to be honest I dont think Smith wants anything to do with Danny anymore.

Our little group of friends has now kinda fucked itself up....but you know life goes on.  People either wanna kill each other or are pissed off with each other, I am kinda in the middle of everyone which is proberly the best place to be but it still pisses me off.  Oh well, that was my New Years story.  

Thugs life......more like Mugs life.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2004, 08:55:45 AM »
ohh well... a lot of shits happened between some of my friends who i thought were all real close... always involves two things really.. 1) money or 2) women...

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2004, 09:44:41 AM »
I had the worst New Years... :-[

Salmonella poisoning since Monday and I'm still throwing up.

I tried to avoid beef [mad cow disease] and got chicken  ::)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 09:47:15 AM by Max Powers »