Author Topic: KURUPT pushed BAK!! DR workin on Petey Pablo!!  (Read 391 times)

prince

KURUPT pushed BAK!! DR workin on Petey Pablo!!
« on: August 17, 2004, 07:40:25 PM »
I was up on da spider forums and asked him bout watzup wit EASTWOOD and Kurupt. He replied:

i holler at east and curupt from time to time but it aint on no deat row shit just on some checc in with eachother makin sho everybody good type shit just tryin not to be holly wood with eachother. east hit me up to go to the studio the other day but we didnt make it and curupt supposed to come out to my spot soon so i dont know i think suge is doin pete pablo now and curupt shit is pushed bacc i dont know i been fuccin with young bucc and them real tough lately them niggas out the country right now so the communication is kind of low but they comin bacc around the 10th of next month and shit so we'll see

I am shattered now! I think that they better make sure that they release KURUPT 1st. Kurupt help start DR and the latest songs I have been hearing from him are straight fire. Especially that PENTAGON RYDERS tracc off da new cali untouchables mixtape. Suge would have to be plain stupid to fucc this ATG release.

young ozwald

• 'G'
Re: KURUPT pushed BAK!! DR workin on Petey Pablo!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 09:32:37 PM »
WEST UP, what the fucc is Suge doin.  He talked all that shit in xxl and the source that he's going to bring DR and west Coast bacc, and now he doin this petey fuccin pablo shit.  Pushing bacc Kurput and Eastwood for freekaleak fucc that.  Im a loyal Death Row Rider 4 life nigga but now he fuccin pissin me off.  I brought the Disfunctional family sountracc and kept supporting his ass.  then Crooked I left now this bull shit.  Im about to give up on Suge and Death Row Now. He need to get off his own dicc and start bringing his west coast artist out and let 2PAC rest in Peace.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 09:33:37 PM »
yeah the rumour of petey pablo signing to deathrow has been going on for a few weeks petey has been at the death row offices alot, he recently did songs with kurupt jayo felony and 40 glocc and others. looks like it might be true. would be very weird if u ask me, petey pablo is on top right now, he killed that song with ciara too, he had some sick lines in there lol

"u say u bad, but u aint bad, ill show u what bad is, bad is when ure capable of beatin the baddest, ive been working on it ever since i came on this planet i aint quite there yet but im getting better at it"

but yeah if he signs to them.. i duno woud be weird

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:44:30 PM »
Yeah the line is bad ^^^

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 11:02:16 PM »
Once again, Death Row fucks it all up. No Crooked I CD after too many years of waiting, no Kurupt CD now. Instead - Petey Pablo.

Suge, c'mon. I mean, bitch pleeze.

cyrrus1

• Lil Geezy
  • Asphalt Enterainment... Psssh
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 11:51:59 PM »
i dont know whats goin on ... first the whole crooked i thing happen and since then they been saying he is off death row he is on death row then rumors of roscoe and ya joining dr and the rumors of ap9 coming to death row then soem one on one of the fourms cant remember which one said that kurupt will be pushed back because u cant brink a label back with only 3 people now they saying pablo is goin to sign to death row.....

well what i think and it may be a long shot i mean long ....... is thqat crooked i is still part of death row ... just signed a deal with universal to get promotion and now he is going to get that he may come out of nowhere that " say hi to the bad guy" comes out ... and with roscoe, ya, ap9 and petty pablo (if they sigh to dr) will make it more than only 3 member and that can make a label come back.... first they push back atg to add new music with ap9 and pety pablo ... no need to add new tracks with ya or roscoe cuz they already have tracks with them .....

well in the end all the help universal will bring with crooked i it will give death row a lot of light to shine ... they said 2004 was the year death rown will come back well maybe they are back they just have not announced to every one of us who has jonined till atg is readfy to come out .......
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 11:53:39 PM by cyrrus1 »
COOLIE HIGH MySpace Page

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL2  DEC 05'

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL3 JAN 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
"UNTITLED" INDIE ALBUM FEB/MAR 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
SEX, DRUGS, RAP & ROLL SPRING/SUMMER 06'

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 11:54:11 PM »
Oh wow, what a fucking surprise.