Author Topic: stat quo is sick.............  (Read 204 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
stat quo is sick.............
« on: January 09, 2004, 06:58:38 PM »
yo this aint about jus cuz he on aftermath/shady...........(which im glad his on, cuz he'll get more exposure) but his a sick lyricist with a twist from the south, his flow is heavy n he be doin his thang.............ofcourse dre wouldnt get luda, his done accomplished himself, dre all about the new comers, and dudes sick.......i know alot of ya think his wack but his got skillz in my opinion..........wait for his album.......if it ever comes out and i think he'll have alot mo fans.......even some of y'all who think his wack now mite like him i reckon......(even if y'all be to stuck up to admit it,lol)........but for real, his dope

peace

Jome

Re:stat quo is sick.............
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
If Stat Quo is sick, then I'm the next Rakim.

* Digs out PC-mic from the closet *

jerrod

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 09:02:41 AM »
Some exclusive Stat Quo News hit us today: Stat Quo is recording his album and he hasn't had time to answer the fan questions yet. He apologizes but Dr. Dre & Eminem want this music done. Both are working on the album as well as GMM (Grown Man Music). Other producers will work on the album, which we can't give out yet. The name of the album is "HOT SAUCE".

The track "Problems" was produced by GMM producer LT Mo and will be on the upcoming DJ Green Lantern mixtape, which will be out next week.

Source: Aftermathmusic.com

I think Stat Quo is pretty sick and everyone who doesn't agree should listen to some of his mixtapes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:11:48 AM »
I got his underground mixtape volume 2...he's weak. Which means he'll probably blow up in the rap game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 04:03:41 PM »
If Stat Quo is sick, then I'm the next Rakim.

* Digs out PC-mic from the closet *

face it dawg, when u got both eminem and dre both fuckin with him and bare next labels tried to sign him to, gotta be some skillz to dude.........i know dre dont fuck with clowns

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 04:28:36 PM »
i know dre dont fuck with clowns

Yes he does, nearly everyone on Aftermath right now is wack, eg) Joe Beast, 50 Cent, Brooklyn, The Game, etc...

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 04:59:31 PM »
^^not really, alot of cats be feelin 50 cent.......and he sold loads to and many cats be feelin him, and well aknow he aint a great lyricist but he spits where u can relate.......so i dont think his a clown at all..........games got potential imo...........joe im diggin but i know most aint.........and mel bought him into the game........and brooklyn aint done shit with dre apart from one track..........if dre got trust in a artist he'll release him........and its truth........if u gon get a deal with aftermath/shady, u gotta have something about ya, nuff said

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2004, 06:50:55 PM »
The only song I've ever heard of his was that joint with Banks and 50. Shit was hot.