Author Topic: (dubcnn) New Year 2000+IV Life Catch Up!  (Read 138 times)

Don Seer

(dubcnn) New Year 2000+IV Life Catch Up!
« on: January 09, 2004, 02:03:20 PM »
New Year 2000+IV Life Catch Up! - January 9, 2004 By : Overseer
Damn its been a while! Sorry for the delay with some of this news. Has been a hectic new year for me so far. Thanks to Crafty from the IV Life Records Forum for helping me write this and get back up to speed!

First off some surprising news. The long anticipated album Tha New Breed album won't be the next release from IV Life, but in fact has been further delayed.

The good news is that they are putting out another underground album called Bottom of the 9th - Game Over which will be released on or before February 14th. This album will include 10 original songs by the IV Life Family with special guests (Ju-L, H-Class, Goldie Loc, Tray Deee, Snoop Dogg and more). Production will be handled by Mike Smooth, DJ Lethal, and some of IV Life's own in house producers namely, Dj Slip and J-Dog.

The album will be available to buy on the official IV Life Records site, www.4liferecords.com, (along with the much promised IV Life Merchandise). I hear it may also be available via some other online retailers.

The New Breed album is coming later but they're still shopping for the right distributor.

The IV Life Family also recorded a song for radio DJ Doc Love from WKKV-FM (100.7) in Milwaukee. The song features Crisstyle, Young Buc, Too Cool & H-Class. You can download this at the IV Life Records Forum.

IV Life also grabbed the cover of the second issue of Worldwide Westside Magazine. You can read the feature and hear the interviews here.

www.dubcnn.com ...

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Re:(dubcnn) New Year 2000+IV Life Catch Up!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 02:26:09 PM »
WAT UP TO ALL MY MAFIA HOMIESS NAH MEAN AYE OVASEER GOOD LOCCIN OUT HOMMIE,U KNOW YOU GUYSS GET MY UPMOST RESSPECT MAYNE,DEL DOGG AND BIGG HERB ,THEY SCHOOLED ALL THE OG CRIPSS FROM CONTRACT CRI, MAINSTREET, MAINSTREET MAFIA 99... "MAFIA IV LIFE" FINALLY TOOK THISS SHIT PASST THA LOWRIDER CAR CLUB....U KNOW THA WHOLE OHC HOOD AND EVERY 30 GOT WAY MUCH LOVE AN RESPECT FOR DELDOGG MAYNE!!!!!NOT ONLY 4 BEATING THA CHYT OUT MAC10 IN SUMMER 97@SAN GABRIAL LOLOLOL BUT 4 GIVING BACC TO THE HOOD.. WE ALL STRUGGLE IN THE HOOD AND MOST OF US NEED TO GET UP OUTTA HOOD AND STOP KILLIN ONE ANOTHER OUR OWN PEOPLE WE GOT KNOWLEGE US IT TO ALL MAH LOCCO PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD KEEP DOIN WAT CHA DOIN AND KEEP YO HEAD UP AND TO MAH LADY'Z RESPECT YO SELF YO BODYS A TEMPLE WIT THE 3 HEADED ELEPHENT STANDIN BESIDE YOU WE ALL NEED TO OVERSTAND FOR OUR PEOPLE!!!! REPPIN 4 DA 2 GEEZ AND C-SAFE!!!! FROM LA,2THA BAY, 2 THA UK.. 1 LOCC LUV ...MAFIA 4 LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 04:40:27 PM »
^real talk... adidas droppin' knowledge as ususal.... yea i knew bout this shit cuz i be peepin' the iv life forums... can't wait for game over or anything wit iv life's name on it... all there mixtapes are bangin'...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 05:18:31 PM »
OVERSEER CHECC ME OUT... AND MONTANA CUZ I KNOW U "MAFIA TIED" CUZ I SEEEN U POSTED UP OVER THERE.DO ANY OF U GOT THE PIC OF THE MAFIA IV LIFE LINCOLN?DEL DOGGS LINCOLN? IF SO POSST IT PLEASE

CHECC THIS HOMMIESS

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=89270&s=a04da9966ff25c5366c9c91f5b76cc47

P.S.GOOD LOCCIN MONTANA I CEE URE PIC THERE OF TOO COOL AND DELDOGS 64 IMPALA..ONLY MAFIA 4 LIFE DO IT THAT BIGG!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 05:21:28 PM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 05:19:54 PM »
DJ Lethal? From limp bizkit?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 01:29:17 AM »
DJ Lethal? From limp bizkit?

No, It's Lethal who did tracks for Pac & Snoop.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 01:47:18 AM »
OVERSEER CHECC ME OUT... AND MONTANA CUZ I KNOW U "MAFIA TIED" CUZ I SEEEN U POSTED UP OVER THERE.DO ANY OF U GOT THE PIC OF THE MAFIA IV LIFE LINCOLN?DEL DOGGS LINCOLN? IF SO POSST IT PLEASE

CHECC THIS HOMMIESS

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=89270&s=a04da9966ff25c5366c9c91f5b76cc47

P.S.GOOD LOCCIN MONTANA I CEE URE PIC THERE OF TOO COOL AND DELDOGS 64 IMPALA..ONLY MAFIA 4 LIFE DO IT THAT BIGG!!!!!!!!

there's a pic of the lincoln that was on the front of a magazine up in the 'lowridaz' section on the iv life main site.. the images there are broken.. i'll let the webmaster know so he can fix that shit