Author Topic: Just got the Lil ......  (Read 138 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Just got the Lil ......
« on: January 17, 2004, 07:22:55 PM »
damn so madkilla said amoeba had the Lil C Style cd already, I went today and got damn they did, i got the last copy (it was in the used section for some reason), only $10 too

well i also picked up these as well

Chico and Coolwadda - West Coast Mix
Self Scientific Presents The Works
Steady Aromatic 2

I skimmed through the Lil C Style and it seems aight, i need to give it a better listen

madkilla

• 'G'
Re:Just got the Lil ......
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 08:58:05 PM »
damn i wuz gonna pick up that chico & coolwadda mixtape but i passed it up.  they had a couple copies when i wuz there but by now who knows, wuz that other one kicking around??  either that or holla at me and we'll do another trade.  i wuz trying to get it online a while back, but the ftp it wuz on was slow as hell.  good to see you found that lil c-style, peace!!  8)

i ended up picking up that lil c-style-blacc balled, royce da 5-9-build & destroy lost sessions pt. 1, black moon-total eclipse, lifesavas-spirit in stone, and luckyiam.psc-collector's item ep.  

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 09:48:47 PM »
yeah that Lil C Style was the last one left too, i was like :D when i found it, bout the Chico and Coolwadda, they had one more copy left, doubt anyone else will get it (hardly anybody knows them)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 03:52:53 AM »
yo madkilla if u wanna do a lil trade wit lil style for c&c's mixtape in mp3 I'm down.  I'mma buy that shit fa sho, but I wouldn't mind hearing it early!