Author Topic: Bone Thugs signing to Aftermath?  (Read 548 times)

SGV

Re:Bone Thugs signing to Aftermath?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2004, 03:42:13 PM »
They have enough trouble getting albums out as it is. Imagine now. LOL. I'd bet Dre would turn down U-Neeks beats, too. But, everyones signed to Aftermath. Still Cube ain't signed. Busta Rhymes the same. Everyone just throws around names. Until I hear them on the Radio or see them in a Magazine/Interview talking about being on Aftermath, I'll believe it. Until then, it's an internet rumor.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2004, 03:51:25 PM »
^^thats the fuck im talkin aout chukie, aint nobody gettin released from aftermath yet each month they keep signin new acts?..............why?

Bomb-A®

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 04:36:07 AM »
Bizzy bone is back and in the group
plus bizzy and layzie bone are working on a duet album

peace

when the fuck did this happen. damn
the bizyy lazie album will be hot.

peace

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 04:59:05 AM »
YEAH HOMMIESS I HEARD THISS LASST WEEK BUT I WASSNT GOING TO POSST UP NO RUMORSS ON THIS HERE DUBCC CUZZ THIS CHYT RUMOR FREE U FEEL ME,THISS OFFICIAL RIGHT HERE WE SSPEAK TRUTH...

butt cheeah like tha homies Seer and C-Jay ssay i sspoke on a og group,that drop ccds since 94 and rep sstone nation.... thatss BONE,word I heard from bugg chuccy who from kelly (eazy hood) they ssigning over there like xzhibit did to get a CD produced by Dre...i'll cee whatss good when i go bacc to the hood,they OG hood where bizzy n ssome of tha mo thugss sstil kicc it...mo thuggss and BTNH rep dat BPSN n dats Stone nation... u can cee they throwin up the pyramid in they videoss n pyramid tattoos, 7's, & all that sshit.... stoness (bpsn)call each other MO cuzz of Moorish Temple,ssome ssaythey crippss cuzz they eazyss boyyss sso they kpcc,but they not.. trusst me
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt