Author Topic: When did you start to listen to hiphop ?  (Read 191 times)

Jome

Re:When did you start to listen to hiphop ?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2004, 11:09:08 PM »
You "splitted" it? LMAO. Someone "splitted" your fuckin brain.

You will never see one of these, so I might as well show it to you:

Jome

Re:The showdown: Kanye West vs. Just Blaze
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2004, 11:11:21 PM »
The fact that you labled it new was still pretty damn stupid, seeing as it was huge as hell and played out everywhere....It's like someone claiming to be a Hip-Hop head coming in here and saying "Who likes that new 50 Cent song '21 questions'?...That shit is straight banging, and Ron Isley does a great job on the hook!"...See what I'm saying?

You're in U.S., I'm on the other side of the world..
There's a lot of music over here that will be in U.S. in some months/years too..
But yeah, from a U.S. view, I get your point.

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2004, 11:30:32 PM »
how is Jome supposed to know every song that comes out in the US when he lives in Norway?  I'm amazed that Jome knows as much as he does living in Norway.  

HIPPI

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2004, 12:17:47 AM »
I wonder if Jome even knows how to pronounce the rappers' names.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2004, 12:19:14 AM »
how is Jome supposed to know every song that comes out in the US when he lives in Norway?  I'm amazed that Jome knows as much as he does living in Norway.  

Well, I live in LA and most of the stuff I learn is from reading up, not from the radio...LoL

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 12:27:18 AM »
This is foolish tho the thread has turned into something out of lord of the flies... jome is piggie and your all tryin to sacrifice him for your pleasure...

...ive avidly listened to hiphop for years (nearly 20) but i wouldnt call myself the oracle on all hiphop / music although i have more cd's than some stores...

...we all have our strengths and weaknesses in knowledge, we should share not use it as a weapon...

...topic locked...goin nowhere

pZ