Author Topic: Movies That Actually Scared You...  (Read 829 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Movies That Actually Scared You...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2004, 03:58:49 PM »
lol i suppose the ring scared me a lil..  :-X

bez

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2004, 05:04:20 PM »
ringu 2 was shit scary.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2004, 05:07:23 PM »
can't believe some of yall would be scared of the ring.  thats the gayest horror movie since the fake witch project.

anyways ain't no movie ever scared the shit outta me like pet semetary.

Hmm... so, you chastise people for being afraid of a dead witch, but you're afraid of a dead cat.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 05:08:12 PM »
to generalize I think it is most scarying if the bad guys are puppets or children.

if it is a dude wit a mask and a knife it is rather ridicolous, just entertainment.

Come on man.  Jason would kick your ass.  I'd kick chucky's little 3 pounds out the fucking window.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 01:18:52 AM »
Invasion of the Bodysnatchers scared the hell out of me,especially the end.  :o :'(
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 04:01:12 AM »
can't believe some of yall would be scared of the ring.  thats the gayest horror movie since the fake witch project.

anyways ain't no movie ever scared the shit outta me like pet semetary.

Hmm... so, you chastise people for being afraid of a dead witch, but you're afraid of a dead cat.  

LOL, a dead witch?  ok that's really scary!  any one  who was scared from the blair witch is the biggest idiot.

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2004, 04:05:59 AM »
the haunted

a family gets terrorised by a ghost, they moved from house to house etc.. scary becaused it happened to my mother & her family, other than that im usually okay with movies

the cell

the first time i saw this, i was on acid in a BIG way, and its scarred me for life
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

West C. Connected

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 04:54:22 AM »

One rule for americans..

DO
NOT
TOUCH
JAPANESE
SCARY MOVIES

Japanese people can make some sick shit with heads rollin' everywhere.
Look what y'all did with The Ring. They fucked up the story line..
Why the fuck would the curse still exsist if you only had to copy the video and not let someone else watch it?

Yeah True, Ringu was fucking scary....They kinda killed it with the ring but it still freaked me out a little only because after the movie ended my phone rang, LOL.

lol My phone rang in the middle of watching the japanese version of The Ring alone at like 2 o' clock in the morning with the lights out lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2004, 02:09:25 AM »
to generalize I think it is most scarying if the bad guys are puppets or children.

if it is a dude wit a mask and a knife it is rather ridicolous, just entertainment.

Gayness.

bez

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2004, 10:10:50 AM »
Its the same with me though, if its a man in a mask with a chainsaw or axe or whatever I jsut laugh it off.  But if its something like a goblin or ghost or sum shit then it actually makes me shiver a bit.  People killing other people in movies just dont scare me.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 10:46:01 AM »
^^

True..i must admit i wasnt too keen on going to the bathroom in the middle of the night straight after i first saw "it"

nothing really stands out in memory of being really scary tho

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2004, 11:31:51 AM »
Its the same with me though, if its a man in a mask with a chainsaw or axe or whatever I jsut laugh it off.  But if its something like a goblin or ghost or sum shit then it actually makes me shiver a bit.  People killing other people in movies just dont scare me.

So you're telling me Chucky scares you more than Freddy?...lololol

bez

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2004, 03:36:37 PM »

No things like that don't scare me too.  I mean when ya can tell something is totally fake and stupid of course it aint gunna scare ya.  Shit chucky dont scare me at all, I actually found all them films very funny cos they where just sooooooooo dumb, well not dumb because they where actually entertaining but as far as horror movies go they was far from scary.  Jason and Freddy and shit like that just dont scare me.  I am more of a supernatural kind of person.  I will get scared about aliens and ghosts and stuff, not toys and people and shit.  I dunno its just me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2004, 11:23:50 PM »

No things like that don't scare me too.  I mean when ya can tell something is totally fake and stupid of course it aint gunna scare ya.  Shit chucky dont scare me at all, I actually found all them films very funny cos they where just sooooooooo dumb, well not dumb because they where actually entertaining but as far as horror movies go they was far from scary.  Jason and Freddy and shit like that just dont scare me.  I am more of a supernatural kind of person.  I will get scared about aliens and ghosts and stuff, not toys and people and shit.  I dunno its just me.

Freddy is pretty supernatural, buddy...You're telling me that when you first saw the original "Nightmare On Elm Street" movie, it didn't scare you one bit?? (assuming you first saw it when you were younger)...

bez

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2004, 07:54:29 AM »
Well I suppose a tad but not alot.  Not enough to really make me scared, I told ya, I'm more of a supernatural guy, ghosts and aliens and shit like that freaks me out.