Author Topic: Movies That Actually Scared You...  (Read 828 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Movies That Actually Scared You...
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2004, 12:17:56 PM »
when i was younger some movies that scared the shit outta me were:

The Shining (I was at a cottage out in the woods when i saw this, scared me good)
When A Stranger Calls Back (This shit was crazy, can't find it anywhre anymore)
A Nightmare On Elm Street (It was either number 1 or 2 but i was like 6 and i saw it with a friends and his older sisters, and i had nightmares for like a month, lol)
Friday The 13th (The first 4 scared me alot cause i was young when they came out, personally i think this series is the best horror series of all)

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bez

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2004, 06:26:23 AM »
There was actually one film I remember watching when I was a kid that did scare the fuck outter me and the storyline was like this guy broke into a school or sumit and there was this kid in a mask in the same room as the robber.  The robber then realised the kid was in the same room as him and he began to strangle the kid.  The kid had a mask on so the robber didnt realise that this kid was his best friends son until the mask fell off.  The robber released his grip from the kid and ran off.  

He didnt realise that he had dropped his ring in the room though and it was in a small grid in the floor.  Basically sum the story up, the dude ended up chasing the kid through a smokey woods with a bow and arrow and the robber ended up hanging off a cliff until his best friend (the kids dad) tried to help him up, but the guy just let go.  

I remember it, aint got a clue what is was called, who was in it though or nothing.  Just stuck with me for about 7 years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2004, 04:48:35 PM »
WI told ya, I'm more of a supernatural guy, ghosts and aliens and shit like that freaks me out.  

And I told you, Freddy is supernatural...PeACe

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2004, 05:06:34 PM »
Scariest fucken movie ever is.....

Fatal attraction..
A psyco bitch!!! can fuck Freedy & Jason up at the same time..
and take their money and life away at the same time.. ;)
a peice of azz, will come back to bite ya!!
that's my nightmare..

ImO
(& everyone who has ever hitt a side project)
Hatesrats 2oooIV

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2004, 08:35:31 PM »
see.. i dont watch "scary" movies...cause i don like going thru tension when watchin a movie you know.. i think its kinda stupid payin money so u undergo lotta tension n shit .. newayz i did see THE EXORCIST and that scared the shit out of me !!  :o

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

platinumk777

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2004, 09:23:32 PM »
Wes Craven's New Nightmare

I was about 11-12 when I watched it... and if you've seen this movie, you'd understand why it scared the living shit outta me. The actors/actresses from the Freddy movies (including an appearance from Wes Craven) realize that Freddy is no longer a character, but is real. He starts terrorizing them, and possesses the actress' kid. I really took that seriously, and freaked out major.

As far as The Exorcist, it was more the talk about the movie that used to scare me, and not the movie itself.

"It" also scared the fuck outta me, but I was 6-7 years old.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
Wes Craven's New Nightmare

I was about 11-12 when I watched it... and if you've seen this movie, you'd understand why it scared the living shit outta me. The actors/actresses from the Freddy movies (including an appearance from Wes Craven) realize that Freddy is no longer a character, but is real. He starts terrorizing them, and possesses the actress' kid. I really took that seriously, and freaked out major.

Yea, it's really a great movie...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2004, 07:21:20 AM »
the great thing about freddy is that it could actually be real. when you fall asleep you can really dream about him if you just saw the movie.. and when it comes to this... YOU NEVER KNOW...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2004, 02:53:10 PM »
the great thing about freddy is that it could actually be real. when you fall asleep you can really dream about him if you just saw the movie.. and when it comes to this... YOU NEVER KNOW...

Wes Craven got the idea for Freddy after reading about a few weird cases of people dying in their sleep while having a nightmare...Kinda' crazy if you think about it...

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2004, 05:53:54 AM »
All US horrors made within the past 10 years or so are wak as fuck.

Nightmare on elm street 1 scared me as a kid when i was about 6 years old.

Jap horrors are where its at, not scary but sick as fuck, if u guys get scared with US horrors made in the last 10 years then stay the fuck away from Jap horrors.

Also the Jap version of the ring is called "The Ring" not Ringu, The Americans renamed the Jap version to ringu so it didn't confuse americans to which was the new version and which was the Jap version. LOL

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2004, 01:34:24 PM »
The shining ( I couldnt sleep for days when I watched it as a kid , the twin sister scared the shit out of me )

The exorsist ( wasn`t scared of Reagan , but the deeper meaning behind it all . Religion , hell , heaven , Satan , God can be verry scary shit )

And a movie most of yall havent seen , it`s a norvegian horror movie from the 50`s called " de dødes tjern " ( the lake of the dead ) . The plot takes place in a cabin in the deep norwegian forrest , a group of friends gets terroristed by a phsyco wich is possesed by the soul of the former cabin owner ... no special effects or nothing , but the music , setting and plot makes it scary as fuck !

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
see.. i dont watch "scary" movies...cause i don like going thru tension when watchin a movie you know.. i think its kinda stupid payin money so u undergo lotta tension n shit .. newayz i did see THE EXORCIST and that scared the shit out of me !!  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2004, 06:44:47 PM »

Are you sure about that one?

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2004, 02:26:59 PM »

More or less yes.

Im a massive horror fan but all the horror made over the past 10 or so years are wak. Wrong Turn, Cabin fever, Jeepers creepers, fear dot com and all the countless other horrors were wak. Freddy v Jason was a fun film to watch but as a horror its wak. Hollywood in general can't make serious and good horrors like they use to.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2004, 02:46:40 PM »

More or less yes.

Im a massive horror fan but all the horror made over the past 10 or so years are wak. Wrong Turn, Cabin fever, Jeepers creepers, fear dot com and all the countless other horrors were wak. Freddy v Jason was a fun film to watch but as a horror its wak. Hollywood in general can't make serious and good horrors like they use to.

whats wrong with cabin fever?