Author Topic: How far would Kokane get if he went on American Idol?  (Read 663 times)

Woodrow

Re:How far would Kokane get if he went on American Idol?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 07:55:23 PM »
Dr dre 2001- Platinum How many times?
Eazy-E 187 it's on... - Platinum
Hall of Game- Gold
Meanace II society soundtrack - Platinum
Deep Cover Soundtrack- Gold
Numerous ATL albums- Gold or more

All before the last meal...

was he on Mainstream album like diddy or busta before  the last meal?

Dr dre 2001- Platinum How many times?
Eazy-E 187 it's on... - Platinum
Meanace II society soundtrack - Platinum
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 07:55:40 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 08:04:49 PM »

Kokane might be around for years But if he was on everybody's cd it was becuz they thought he was gonna be big cuz he was all over the last meal ..in other words if it wasnt for Snoop nobody would like fuckin with him ...in fact lets see if he's gonna work with some mainstream artist in the futur
LMAO. Engle schooled you. Sorry due. Stick to R & B.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 08:06:49 PM »

Kokane might be around for years But if he was on everybody's cd it was becuz they thought he was gonna be big cuz he was all over the last meal ..in other words if it wasnt for Snoop nobody would like fuckin with him ...in fact lets see if he's gonna work with some mainstream artist in the futur
LMAO. Engle schooled you. Sorry due. Stick to R & B.

dont start fool I know hiphop I just hate kokane thats it

SGV

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 08:09:37 PM »

dont start fool I know hiphop I just hate kokane thats it
It doesn't seem to me that you do. I'm sure you do, but you're not showing that. How is it Koke has never been on any big mainstream albums when he was on some of the biggest and most important albums out West? Snoop DID NOT make Kokane.

Tha Crip

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2004, 08:44:15 PM »
i doubt snoop ever said he did make kokane....dat fucker has alot of nerve to diss snoop after all hes done for kokane.......who else put kokane on a big time album with the majority of the production being handled by the great great Dr Dre.....sure eazy made dude but cmon im sure lots of rappers would take it as an honor to serve sum shit wit snoop on sum good dre beats.....and dis guy has to shit on snoop for it ........for wat....cuz his album didnt drop......look at soopafly.....his shit hasnt dropped for ages and he was never on a dre beat wit snoop and yet u never hear him complain......kane should be happy with wat snoop did for him.....so wat if he was on chronic 2001 b4 last meal...dude was only on like 2 songs compared to the shitload of songs he was on on last meal.....talk about no respect
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

SGV

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2004, 08:49:31 PM »
i doubt snoop ever said he did make kokane....dat fucker has alot of nerve to diss snoop after all hes done for kokane.......who else put kokane on a big time album with the majority of the production being handled by the great great Dr Dre.....sure eazy made dude but cmon im sure lots of rappers would take it as an honor to serve sum shit wit snoop on sum good dre beats.....and dis guy has to shit on snoop for it ........for wat....cuz his album didnt drop......look at soopafly.....his shit hasnt dropped for ages and he was never on a dre beat wit snoop and yet u never hear him complain......kane should be happy with wat snoop did for him.....so wat if he was on chronic 2001 b4 last meal...dude was only on like 2 songs compared to the shitload of songs he was on on last meal.....talk about no respect
He was on the original Chronic. LOL.

Tha Crip

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2004, 08:52:05 PM »
i didnt mean chronic....isnt dat was ppl call the 1999 dr dre album...."chronic 2001"

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2004, 08:52:39 PM »
ROFLMFOA OH SHIT what u guys said about american idol but check this out Kokane was a badass when he came out in 92 though he started earlier his music was the best from 92 and and up like to 96 thats cuz his voice sounded wac ass fuck LMAO did u see him on THE MOVIE OLD SCHOOL LMFAO HE SOUNDED SO STUPID WTF WAS HE SAYING MAN HE MADE SNOOP LOOK LIKE A FOOL but its all good his best album was Funk Upon A Rhyme and on all the ATL albums he was the best so thats all i really got to say about KOKEEEEEEE!!!!

BTW Dirty Red needs to come back out  8)

SGV

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2004, 08:53:33 PM »
i didnt mean chronic....isnt dat was ppl call the 1999 dr dre album...."chronic 2001"
Koke was on 2001, but he was also on The Chronic.

Tha Crip

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2004, 08:53:48 PM »
how da hell could kokane be on chronic when at the same time Its On came around and dat was an eazy album full of disses to dre and company

SGV

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2004, 08:56:54 PM »
how da hell could kokane be on chronic when at the same time Its On came around and dat was an eazy album full of disses to dre and company
It's like this. Why was Soopafly on Jayo Felony's album while Jayo was dissing Snoop? They weren't aware that there was beef. Remember, Eazy and Ruthless didn't start the battle.

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »
here's a newsflash.....american idol churns out cookie cutter pop singers.....i think EVERY single rap artist would be canned the first round....from 2pac to xzibit

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2004, 08:57:01 PM »
Koke was on 2001, but he was also on The Chronic.
ok how in da hell r u gonna say he was on the chronic when he was with ATL in 92 working on an album and Eazy-E's 5150 album and also the heard about them dissing Eazy-E so Eazy-E was working on Its On Dr Dre 187um Killa album at that time and Kokane was never mentioned on the chronic and to top it off he dissed Dre on Don't Bit The Funk with ATL

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2004, 10:23:52 PM »
fuck simon, fuck american idol.

kokane did a track on the deep cover soundtrack when he was fucking with tha row.  he was working with the row back then.  remember, atl was clearly cool with dr dre and tha row because cold 187um was like, "i let dre hear my shit and he bit it".  why would he let dre hear his shit if they weren't cool?  alot of cats that were working with ruthless were fucking with death row for a second before shit jumped off.  you had chris "the glove" taylor fucking with tha row and the first pbl album was on ruthless.  kokane was working with them.  rhyhm d was working with them as well on that deep cover soundtrack.

plus, rhythm d, atl and kokane didn't really step up into a prominent role at ruthless until 93.  at first, eazy was using treach & threat for his lyrics and naughty [kay gee) and bobcat for his beats, like on that 5150 ep.  but when that shit flopped, eazy went to rhythm d and cold 187um and they made shit pop.  atl was putting out their solo albums, but they weren't producing for other cats (eazy, hwa & they did kokane's shit) until around 93 and afterwards.

still, i don't remember hearing koke on the chronic.

and all these cats dissing kokane...lol!  who's doing it bigger?  wack ass nate dogg?  all his shit sounds the same.  butch cassidy?  there's a reason tha eastsidaz had koke all over their shit and snoop was using koke everywhere and way more than nate or butch.  everyone is fucking with koke.  nobody has more styles or more flava than koke.  
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 10:26:54 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2004, 10:34:50 PM »
fuck simon, fuck american idol.

kokane did a track on the deep cover soundtrack when he was fucking with tha row.  he was working with the row back then.  remember, atl was clearly cool with dr dre and tha row because cold 187um was like, "i let dre hear my shit and he bit it".  why would he let dre hear his shit if they weren't cool?  alot of cats that were working with ruthless were fucking with death row for a second before shit jumped off.  you had chris "the glove" taylor fucking with tha row and the first pbl album was on ruthless.  kokane was working with them.  rhyhm d was working with them as well on that deep cover soundtrack.

plus, rhythm d, atl and kokane didn't really step up into a prominent role at ruthless until 93.  at first, eazy was using treach & threat for his lyrics and naughty [kay gee) and bobcat for his beats, like on that 5150 ep.  but when that shit flopped, eazy went to rhythm d and cold 187um and they made shit pop.  atl was putting out their solo albums, but they weren't producing for other cats (eazy, hwa & they did kokane's shit) until around 93 and afterwards.

still, i don't remember hearing koke on the chronic.

and all these cats dissing kokane...lol!  who's doing it bigger?  wack ass nate dogg?  all his shit sounds the same.  butch cassidy?  there's a reason tha eastsidaz had koke all over their shit and snoop was using koke everywhere and way more than nate or butch.  everyone is fucking with koke.  nobody has more styles or more flava than koke.  
good post even though i like butch and nate
Koke was on ca. 40!!!! songs released on dogghouse records
not to mention all the other Dogghous related guest spots like on Tooshorts Chase the Cat Etc...