Author Topic: questions about canada  (Read 231 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
questions about canada
« on: January 26, 2004, 10:28:25 AM »
were in canada do they have those weed coffee shops, can anyone give me any info, about laws, getin weed, etc.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:questions about canada
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 10:37:54 AM »
I don't think they exist. I believe that there are something like that for Heroin in Vancouver, however I'm not 100% sure how it works. They are however working to decriminalize marijuana in Canada but I doubt that will happen.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 10:52:59 AM »
I think you've mistaken Canada for Holland, white boy.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 10:55:42 AM »

That's what I was thinking.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 11:02:12 AM »

Probaly not, then he wouldn't have to ask. ;D

Regular other questions we get from people:

"Do you have microwaves?"
"Do you have McDonald's?"
"Do you have.. Cars?"
"Is Holland the capital of Amsterdam?"

Regular conversations:
1:
A: "I'm from Holland!"
B: "What did you say? You smoke weed?"

2:
B: "Man, in America everything is so far away. You're lucky, in Holland cities are so close to eachother."
A: "Yeah.. Wanna get a cup of coffee?"
B: "No, man.. That's like.. a 5 minute walk."

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 11:18:04 AM »
no. i did not mistake amsterdam for canada.... They have the same things in canada, just in amsterdam you can buy pot there, and in canada u can just smoke, or something like that, i dont know everything about it, thats why i asked , and manted to gt some more info, it was on that mtv thing like a year ago that was  all about weed

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 11:22:54 AM »
i know what your talking about but don't know where they are, or if it was just a summer thing cause the law changed for a bit during the summer.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

platinumk777

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 12:41:14 PM »
It was here in Montreal... they opened up a weed cafe called "Mary Jane"  ::)

The day it got opened, the fuckin police raided it right away, and arrested 2 people. I think they closed shop soon after

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 12:56:21 PM »
Come to Vancouver.  I think we have like 3 of them.  They're all right beside eachother (on Hastings).  Those cafe's are full of old people tho.  You can pretty much smoke weed anywhere, as long as you're not bothering people.  We even have a safe injection site, incase you wanna try some heroin!  lol.  Drugs are a huge problem in Vancouver.  Cops usually don't bother with weed.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 01:01:13 PM »
found some pics

AMSTERDAM CAFE

BLUNT BROS.

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 01:02:09 PM »
You cant really buy weed in coffee shops here....However, in London Ontario there is a coffee shop where you can go, sit down and pay a dollar to smoke bongs legally....The dollar is for this sanitation thing they give you to clean the bongs before you use them... 8)

Im sure theres a few out in BC aswell.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 01:02:31 PM »
Not a lot of people go there, cuz It's right next to the worst neighbourhood in the country (drug, crime, and prostitution wise).  

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2004, 01:05:01 PM »
were in canada do they have those weed coffee shops, can anyone give me any info, about laws, getin weed, etc.

Walk around for about 20 minutes till someone offers it to you, buy it, smoke it.  Fuck the law.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2004, 01:32:37 PM »
thats the 1 i heard of Blunt bros, heres a couple more questions, is french majorly spoken in vancouver? is it cold? is it expensive to live there? lots of jobs?

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2004, 10:50:56 PM »
thats the 1 i heard of Blunt bros, heres a couple more questions, is french majorly spoken in vancouver? is it cold? is it expensive to live there? lots of jobs?

NOBODY Speaks french in Vancouver, more people speak Mandrin, or Farsi.  There are no French people here.  

It's the warmest city in Canada.  It doesn't often dip below freezing.  It's the middle of winter now and it was 9 degress today.  

It's the most expensive city in Canada to live in.  But it's not crazy expensive, it's mainly because the land here is so valuable.  Cheapest CD's in the world tho.  

I'm not too sure about jobs, It depends on what you're looking for.  BC had the worst economy in Canada last year, but it's rising.  Our economy does best when the Canadian dollar is low, and it's high right now.  BC depends on the US for economic growth.  But then we sell power to California and they don't pay us  >:(.  lol.  

Vancouver is usually rated #1 or close to it every year as the best place in the world to live.  

We also have the highest amount of property crimes in the country (2nd only to Miami in all of North America).  So you're car is bound to get jacked at one point.  

Oh and they just announced that we had the most bank robberies in all of Canada last year.  We had 1 for every business day of the year.  That's more than 2 times than what Toronto had, and more than 5 times what Montreal had.  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 10:54:08 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »