Author Topic: Eminem Disses Choclair?  (Read 436 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Eminem Disses Choclair?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2004, 11:59:57 AM »
I dunno.  Not really.  Kardi's kinda got his own thing goin on.  Same with Saukrates.  Both artists are on some next level shit.  
Only thing from Saukrates I heard is that track with Monch they had a video for.

Sox is fuckin dope.  He co-produced a track on God's Son.  Produced and appeared on Redman's last album.  He's got a dope track with Xzibit too.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2004, 12:00:25 PM »
yo SGV, I'm impressed on your knowledge of Canadian Hip Hop.  You need to throw that intrest to the west coast of Canada.  ;D
LOL. Only artists from Canada I know: Kardi, Saukrates, Choc, Raskalz(They're dope), that Mexican guy you let me hear, Swollen Members and that one guy that looks like Fidel Castro(only black).

I need to check more Battle Axe shit, though. Still haven't got that Son Doobie album.

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2004, 12:04:18 PM »
aight next time I catch you on AIM I'll hook you up.  I'll show you some Checkmate and some AMP.  There's a guy from Vancouver, his name is Kanabliss, he's got an album coming out soon, he's got Spice 1 and Daz on it so far.  He's also in a group called brown n proud.  They did a song with Baby Beesh back in 1999.  It was like the Vancity anthem for years.  

SGV

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2004, 12:13:45 PM »
aight next time I catch you on AIM I'll hook you up.  I'll show you some Checkmate and some AMP.  There's a guy from Vancouver, his name is Kanabliss, he's got an album coming out soon, he's got Spice 1 and Daz on it so far.  He's also in a group called brown n proud.  They did a song with Baby Beesh back in 1999.  It was like the Vancity anthem for years.  
I've heard the name Amp.

K-Os is the guy that looked like Castro. I didn't like due too much.

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2004, 12:18:57 PM »
yeah K-Os is an artist.  Not just a rapper.  He's more along the lines of a Common or something.  He's really political.  He won a source award for Best International album.  He also toured with India Arie.  His album is dope tho.

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »
I've heard the name Amp.

They only really have one song out.  Try to download "AMP Army", it's guaranteed to get the girls dancing.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2004, 12:30:44 PM »
yeah K-Os is an artist.  Not just a rapper.  He's more along the lines of a Common or something.  He's really political.  He won a source award for Best International album.  He also toured with India Arie.  His album is dope tho.
He seemed real abstract, which is coo, but I just didn't dig what he was bringing. I'll have to give him another listen.

I'll check that Amp song.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2004, 12:38:44 PM »
Choclair's some wack nobody or somethin'? I ain't ever heard of the man.

Immortal

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2004, 12:54:21 PM »
Crazy....Choclair coulnt get in a serious battle with Eminem IMO...

But Em shouldnt be taking shots at Choclair...Hes not the greatest, but in no way would I ever compare Choclair to Ja Rule.

word
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2004, 02:07:59 PM »
Choclair's some wack nobody or somethin'? I ain't ever heard of the man.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2004, 02:32:59 PM »
^^ he had a song/video wit Kurupt called "Skunk" which was pretty coo