Author Topic: Anaheim is tha shit  (Read 107 times)

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
Anaheim is tha shit
« on: January 30, 2004, 06:30:15 PM »
I had to talk my shit b4 tha season started, just like i did in 2002 when in pre-season that tha angels were gonna win the world series and all u fuckers out there (lol) told me i waz a fool. but they ended up winin cuz they tha SHIT!!!!!!!!! especially dis year w/ all new moda fuckers they got. its on n crackin......

Oh yea.....GO PATS

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Anaheim is tha shit
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 06:42:09 PM »
I tried posting about the Angels, people ain't trying to hear it. A second World Series for the next dynasty of baseball.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 08:16:09 PM »
BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
Man I Remember Going To Summer School In 2002, And I was the only one Loving the Angels, and everyone was hating on me and saying that the dodgers were going to take it all the way that year.....Man O Man, when they made it and won the world series did i have shit talkin rights or what....Man! funny shit....and yea, they will probubly make it this year as well...GO ANGELS!!!
GO CLIPPERS!.....GO KINGS (los angeles), GO GALAXY, GO AVENGERS!, GO JAGUARS!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 11:05:09 PM »
BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON

I think 2002 finally made up for 1986. Enjoy winning the stinkin' AL, we won the muthaphukkin World Series before you guys... and we did it in only 42 years... ha ha ha ha, what year are you guys on now... 87. Makes are wait seem small... Angels... Angels... Angels... oh and our owner Arte Moreno... the first Latino owner... Moreno for govenor.

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 11:32:33 PM »
go timberwolves (i said this year they would own), go canucks, go yankees, go astros  ;D ;D ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 11:50:27 PM »

I think 2002 finally made up for 1986. Enjoy winning the stinkin' AL, we won the muthaphukkin World Series before you guys... and we did it in only 42 years... ha ha ha ha, what year are you guys on now... 87. Makes are wait seem small... Angels... Angels... Angels... oh and our owner Arte Moreno... the first Latino owner... Moreno for govenor.

lol, I don't live in Boston, that's just my team, always has been, always will be.  My trainer in College used to be the trainer for the Angels, we used to bug him and tell him how much the Angels suck. lol.

For real tho, I got respect for them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 11:58:39 PM »

lol, I don't live in Boston, that's just my team, always has been, always will be.  My trainer in College used to be the trainer for the Angels, we used to bug him and tell him how much the Angels suck. lol.

For real tho, I got respect for them.

I'm just playing too. For reals... i wanted the Red Sox in the Series... I thought it would be tight. My dad though still remembers 1986, but says 2002 makes everything right. His really looking forward to 2004