Author Topic: BIG STY DISSES TUPAC AND BIGGIE AND THE REST OF THE RAP INDY.  (Read 656 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re:BIG STY DISSES TUPAC AND BIGGIE AND THE REST OF THE RAP INDY.
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2004, 08:38:02 PM »
see you got it twisted homie,how can you say someone is better then someone when they haven't done anything!!!!!!!, swollen memebers albums to me are garbage!!!! i heard em they sound like shit,even some of my canada peeps be saying that,i mean if you like them cool,but better then pac his legacy against those corny muthafuccas!!!!!!

im not talking about influence im talking about talent, and the swollen members have done a lot as far as albums go, they've released 4 albums...by todays standards when artists drop that many in a 2 year period thats nothing but they put a lot of work into their albums.

be serious, immortal tech is dope,i like what he speaks about,but until he is able to get the blocc and hoods in rage and ready to ride and make the pac classics,aint no way you can put him above pac be real cuzz,

again man you misunderstand, i said nothing about influence, of course tech has less influence, the guy is damn near brand new to hip hop compared to pac! you can't deny that immortal technique is probably the most talented fucker in hip hop right now.

and mos def is not racist,he is speaking on real shit,yo people ain't been through it,you don't know what he been through so get off that,he got legit reasons not like em who spits that racist shit cause a mear girl broke up with him haha,
mos def is about as racist as dead prez...how is he speaking on real shit? how is he speaking on what HIS people have been thru...he's not...he's speaking about what his ancestors went through and blaming it on white people today. which is bullshit

and um dre don't write his rhymes so how can he be a better rapper then pac,stop it cuzz,
sorry "cuzz" but i could give a shit less if britney spears writes dre's rhymes...they are just as good as pacs and dre flows just as well if not better. nuff said

clef does make good music we agree on that,better musician but not a better mc,
pac (rap) songs are way deeper and stronger then clefs by great lengths,

clef has tons of rap songs that equal up or come very close to pac, his rap may not beat out pac but very close, and because of that and the fact that clef is 1000 times the musician & writer than pac was he is easily ahead of the game

and you ask how i say how is pac a better artist then nas since i think nas is a better writer and (rap) mc, is because of the all around aspect,he's a better performer,i feel his music more,it's more real,his commercial songs is better,and yes nas does commerical cuts too,and although they both was in shitty movies,pac is a better actor, the key word in the debate with pac and nas is (BETTER ARTIST) not mc,i stated who i felt was better at that,
lmao @ bringing movies into it...homie nas sucks ass at acting and pac was a dope actor, but movies have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. pac is a better performer why? just because he had the fuck the world attitude? attitude has nothing to do with it! again we're talking about talent and nas kills pac

atmosphere more replay value then all eyes on me hahahahaha thats a joke cuzz,but maybe thats a culture thing,maybe atmosphere spits about shit you could relate  to more,i mean don't get me wrong i heard em and i wasn't that impressed,but thats me,but come on his legacy can't fucc with pac,he doesn't even have pac's tracc record,
i wonder how many times i'm going to have to say this before you get it through your thick head...track records & legacy's dont mean shit. im talking about talent and slug is one talented ass (half) whiteboy. yes you're probably right i can relate to slug's lyrics more than pacs but thats my opinion. legacies dont mean jack shit

and who cares if underground heads will bump method man more then pac, you think method man goes into making an album with the mindstate of "fucc the mainstream i'm happy with just the underground liking me,and hell yeah they bump me more then pac",never cuzz,he's a cool mc,but then again he ain't fucc'n with pac's legacy, and that is what makes you great,
again with the god damn legacies, meth is more TALENTED than pac ever could've been

and warren g come on thats one album,and ain't nobody talking bout warrens "lyrics" on that shit,it was mainly his production that got him over,i give you some credit on speaking on behalf of your favorites,but you have to admit,your being very bias,as for me,i'm not the biggest pac fan,but i have to give it up to him because of his accomplishments,shit my favorite rapper is MC SHAN,but i ain't gonna say he was better then pac or biggie,i enjoyed his music more then theres,but as far as legacy he ain't fuccing with those cats yell

warren g's album was classic, nobody was talking about anybody's lyrics when that album dropped because lyrics werent important. but warren g has stayed putting out consistently dope albums since that one.

as for me being bias thats not true at all. i loved pac when he was alive man, i used to bump his shit all the time and i still do, in fact (believe it or not) im listening to makaveli while writing this post. its not bias at all, i've just learned to realize that pac isnt the greatest...most people are so blinded by the legacy of an average rapper (for that time, he could beat out any of today's new rappers) who died that they dont realize that there is better music out there.

i used to think pac was the greatest back around middle school & freshman/sophomore year...then i realized it wasnt true at all.

again you speak on legacy...stop with the fucking legacy...jesus nobody fucks with pac as far as legacy goes...not even biggie. i will admit that shit pacs legacy will always live on. but as far as talent goes there are shitloads of rappers who make pac look like nelly.
make look like nelly. shit man u got stuff twisted. U say dre has great lyrics we point  out he doesnt write his own then you say u dont give a fuck. i aint gonna dick ride pac and say hes the greatest and shit cuz hes not. but he is a very important phenomenon in hip hop culture which cannot be denied. and swollen members come on man. i live in canada and i've met the dudes before been to a few of their concerts i live like 15 min away from a couple of them. they aint shit against pac and u know that. that was just straight up retarded u even made that comparison

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2004, 08:47:01 PM »
1) swollen members are more talented, maybe havent made as many good songs...but have more talent

2) i said dre has great lyrics...i never said dre wrote those lyrics and no i really dont give a shit who writes lyrics, it shouldnt make a difference.

you've been arguing with me this whole time over pacs legacy? WHEN WILL YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD I ALREADY SAID PAC HAD THE GREATEST LEGACY! GOD DAMN YOU'RE DENSE!

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 09:22:40 PM »
man ur an fuckin idiot
ur argument is swollen members dont have many good songs but yet they have more talent than pac
ok makes no sense
and dre is a better mc even though he doesnt write his own lyrics
so in your opinion what is a good lyricist
i guess i'm fuckin amazing cuz i'm gonna go copy down the lyrcis from stillmatic and rap over some dope beat and yea i'm a tite ass lyricist now

Don Breezio

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2004, 09:30:50 PM »
swollen members do have more talent and it shows on their good songs...they have some bullshit though

who gives a shit who writes the lyrics? seriously why do u care? as long as it sounds good it shouldnt matter. dre sounds better than pac.

a good lyricist is somebody who can use clever metaphors without overusing huge words, can drive a point through their lyrics and tell a story like you were actually there...basically biggie was all of those and could've kicked pac's ass lyrically. but biggie still wasnt the greatest...or even close to it.

copying down lyrics from an already released album is different from somebody else writing your lyrics dipshit.