Author Topic: *NEW* 213 - "Eastside LBC" Listen  (Read 578 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:*NEW* 213 - "Eastside LBC" Listen
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 04:56:56 AM »
Actually, it aint nuthin that special for me,just another average Battlecat beat.
yeh, i think its one of the most average beats from battlecat. nothin special at all.
but anything is better than the neptunes so i aint complainin.
dont know why we aint heard any warren g produced tracks yet. damn, i thought warren was supposed to be the dj?...

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2004, 06:26:38 AM »
^ When does warren ever do a beat? He hardly ever produces shit.  I think it's a combination of Snoop wants other people to do it, and Warren's lazy as shit.  

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 06:46:53 AM »
well you have your opinion, and i dont agree with it.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2004, 08:27:27 AM »
^ When does warren ever do a beat? He hardly ever produces shit.  I think it's a combination of Snoop wants other people to do it, and Warren's lazy as shit.  

I agree.  You get the feeling that Warren's a pushover.  He'll just go with the flow when he should be sticking up for himself.  If Snoop wants some other, big name producers to do the majority of the 213 album, Warren won't protest it.  In a way, this is why Warren never will be a major star again.  Sometimes you have to push some people around to get your way in life, or else people will step all over you, especially in the music industry.  Warren is too laid back for his own good.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2004, 08:40:37 AM »
^
yeh there's some truth in that

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2004, 08:54:37 AM »
I'm likin' this a lot... Sounds like a good chill track based on the snippet.

BL7

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2004, 09:16:11 AM »
It's okay. Better than all of the other tracks that leaked.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 10:56:05 AM »
I dont understand 2 things:

1) Why some of y'all act like you know some artists since school. He's lazy, he aint saying nothing, he blah blah...

2) What do some of y'all expect from 213? Some of y'all would not like anything they dropped even if they dropped the most classic of classics. I feel many are hoping for 213 to flop to come over here and say "I TOLD YA".

gFuNkA

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 12:05:07 PM »
thanks for this very nice snippet

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2004, 01:02:25 PM »
man i'm supised yall ain't feelin the battle beat, to me that was what i was feeling, snoops verse wasn't bad but if had come hard that shit coulda been sick
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly