Author Topic: What A Game  (Read 190 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
What A Game
« on: February 05, 2004, 01:48:11 AM »
Spurs - 3
Manchester City - 4 (With 10 Men)

What A Comeback  8)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:What A Game
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 04:13:44 AM »
Good job I pulled last night, or that result really would have made last night a horrible evening. First, I had to watch a self capitulation which (even by Spurs standards) was horrible, then the club we all went out to had a 90s night, which meant terrible mid nineties dance music, followed by some band covering 90s "classics". Like I said, at least I pulled though, and Trevor Nelson's playing on Friday so its all good.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 04:44:34 AM »
saw this on the news last night.. knew this thread would appear, and who would make it :)

they have to play man u now dont they.. whens that?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 04:52:44 AM »
February 14th

I'm not too pissed off, cause to be honest both teams were only playing for the right to lose to Man U. Must have been a brilliant game to watch from a neutral stance though, you know they gonna talk about this tie every time we play City now for like the next five years or so. As usual we were screwed by David Pleats tactical genious, Ledley King at left back, what the fuck are u doing?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 04:56:08 AM »
BTW did anyone see Match of the Day, at the end they were saying what games they had live in the next round and Gary Lineaker was like, and obviously the tie of round Arsenal vs Chelsea live on the Sunday, and Peter Schmeichel was like, well I actually think maybe the Manchester derby is tie of the round, and Alan Hansen said "no its Arsenal - Chelsea, cause thats the game we've got". LOL, I love all the politics of the football coverage of the fa cup because of the split of the live games between Sky and BBC, none of them want to really mention the games that the other has. Its real funny to watch.

I-Yoof

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 09:56:56 AM »
Watched in the boozer last night. Hate the Yid scum and I know some City boys so was pretty happy with the result. Good game, pretty entertaining.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 08:40:34 AM »
February 14th

I'm not too pissed off, cause to be honest both teams were only playing for the right to lose to Man U.

Speak 4 ya self

bez

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 09:15:26 AM »
boss game.  man City r class. lol

Everton where shite.  Oh well.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2004, 02:56:54 AM »
BTW did anyone see Match of the Day, at the end they were saying what games they had live in the next round and Gary Lineaker was like, and obviously the tie of round Arsenal vs Chelsea live on the Sunday, and Peter Schmeichel was like, well I actually think maybe the Manchester derby is tie of the round, and Alan Hansen said "no its Arsenal - Chelsea, cause thats the game we've got". LOL, I love all the politics of the football coverage of the fa cup because of the split of the live games between Sky and BBC, none of them want to really mention the games that the other has. Its real funny to watch.

lol thats funny :)

bez

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2004, 10:41:32 AM »
SHITTTT ARRRRGH, JAMMMY TWATS!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2004, 10:56:13 AM »
SHITTTT ARRRRGH, JAMMMY TWATS!

Yeah, Everton were unlucky today by the sound of it, I think a draw would have been a fair result. Tottenham once again had me gaining grey hairs today, at one point I thought we were gonna have another 4-3 loss, but we came through in the end, and I made £30 off Defoe scoring so it was all good.