Author Topic: 3000 papers+props  (Read 373 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:3000 papers+props
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 02:55:04 AM »
AG-……….yo I know me and u will never see eye to eye on sellin out…..cuz I know what im talking about and u don’t,haha! nah but fo real, I appreciate the shit u helped me with in my work one time and def got some decent knowledge on the music tip to……word

GYEAH!  I think you meant AC, the one and only.  Props on da 3Gz, and yeah, one day you'll learn that snoop is a sellout and I was right from the getgo.  GYEAH!  keep smokin'!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 02:57:04 AM by Bump Jay Tha Chill »

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 02:59:37 AM »
Never saw my name up there  :'(

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 03:04:14 AM »
damn thats love!!! i appreciate the lines homie, you know i got alot of respect for you. keep postin and congrats on the 3k
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 05:23:14 AM »
Congrats on the bigg 3OOO  8)

Keep doin ya thing homie.

Chuuch

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
damn, props for the replies, doesnt matter how many cats you shout out, there always seems to be some muthafuckaz that get forgetton............

anyways, yo dono how i forget some of these bludiz but still......

shout out to

king tech!- rate you, cats call u silly shit like some afghan thing or sumthing but u still come with your shit and i enjoy readin your posts.......u feel what ya sayin, which is dope

doggy!-damn i forget about you 2! u come with jokes with that sikotik cat or sumthing, so its all good to y'all...props on ya posts

big bad ass...........cant hate on a OG.........u come with shit everyone i think feels......and im pretty sure the whole board got respect for you......

copkilla......dono really that much about you, but thats a good thing, keep ya shit to yaself, thats dope...keep postin.....

mauzip..............keep smokin....i think u do anyways!peace!

hhh - keep postin....................i'll start to pay attention from now on!haha, jus playin, keep postin ya feelings, it gets read, peace

lbc213............u get props for jus havin 213 in ya sig....3 legends......thats rated.......

adon...........post some of your beats dawg!......in mp3! holla!

yo my bad if i forget even mo of y'all who be dope muthafuckaz..........but theres to many cats on this board cuz its dope! and niggaz keep changin there name so i dono who is who anymo.........oh and my bad AC...got mixed up

peace!

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen