Author Topic: To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...  (Read 1095 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 03:02:48 PM »
I'm not even gonna waste my time with the completely immature marc named Big Chill, cuz he's too busy suckin' off Yuk's homies right now. However, to comment on what ACB said, I'd rather see the West do the damn thing with they music and with attacking other rappers. Yeah I'm a huge Pac fan, but aside from the beef with Chino I've never once said his disses were coo'. I'm also a fan of Biggie, Mobb Deep, and was of the Fugees in the mid-nineties. I feel wha'chu sayin', but dissin' the East ain't how we need to go about it. And a few collabos here and there with sick East Coast artists ain't so bad IMO. And before someone claims I'm in Europe or some shit and don't know what the West is about, I live in San Diego and was born in LA where I lived for 8 years. Now...I'm done.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 03:06:54 PM »
I'm not even gonna waste my time with the completely immature marc named Big Chill,

thats cause your a fuckin idiot that doesn't know what the fuck your talkin about.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 03:10:07 PM »
Is there like an ignore member feature on this site?

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 03:29:13 PM »
I'm not even gonna waste my time with the completely immature marc named Big Chill, cuz he's too busy suckin' off Yuk's homies right now. However, to comment on what ACB said, I'd rather see the West do the damn thing with they music and with attacking other rappers. Yeah I'm a huge Pac fan, but aside from the beef with Chino I've never once said his disses were coo'. I'm also a fan of Biggie, Mobb Deep, and was of the Fugees in the mid-nineties. I feel wha'chu sayin', but dissin' the East ain't how we need to go about it. And a few collabos here and there with sick East Coast artists ain't so bad IMO. And before someone claims I'm in Europe or some shit and don't know what the West is about, I live in San Diego and was born in LA where I lived for 8 years. Now...I'm done.

Man check the album in my avatar. Vol.1 is full of disses to the East Coast! And at the same time there's a collaboration with The Lawz. C-BO & the other Bay Area OG's are just repping the "Gangsta" image of the West Coast. The album in my avatar is called GANGSTA WITHOUT THE RAP. You know what i mean? It's nothing new that they're dissing East Coast. The thing who made it famous is that they called out 50 Cent. But they keep doing it from years! They are protecting West Coast, they are saying they better than East Coast, they are clowning East Coast's n.1 rapper, it's all normal ImO. Nothing special. And 50 will not reply, cause if he will, he'll have the whole Bay Area against him. And you dont wanna fuck with those cats. So 50 Cent will just act like he dont know them, cause he doesnt need that beef. He needed the one with Ja Rule to "control" the East Coast sales, and he beefed with him. It's all business and rep, man. Nothing new.

Tha Crip

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 04:07:20 PM »
face it chill.........everyone has there own oppinion and the majority isnt siding wit ur's.......so give it a rest...we can say watever we want about rap.....hahahaha @ you being called a marc"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 04:08:02 PM by thacrip_18 »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Diabolical

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004, 04:08:08 PM »
Thats Just The Same As Memphis Bleek Not Answering JT, Anyway 50 Would Have More Than The Bay Against Him Im Guesin The Whole Of Cali & The Rest of The West Coast Fans Around The World

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2004, 04:35:16 PM »
face it chill.........everyone has there own oppinion and the majority isnt siding wit ur's.......so give it a rest...we can say watever we want about rap.....hahahaha @ you being called a marc"

Once again, I don't care if people agree with me.  A lot of peeps on this forum are complete jackasses that don't know what they are talking about.  Some people are just too dumb to even realize what I am saying.   hahahahha @ you being a queer.

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 04:37:08 PM »
Thats Just The Same As Memphis Bleek Not Answering JT, Anyway 50 Would Have More Than The Bay Against Him Im Guesin The Whole Of Cali & The Rest of The West Coast Fans Around The World

Exactly. That's why he'll not reply. And that's the same reason why he replied to Ja Rule.

Tha Crip

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 04:37:40 PM »
hahaha fuk ur a homo chill...str8 up......nobody likes you.....u might as well jus cancell ur account on dis forum...we dont support fags....fuckin punkass marc
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 04:59:46 PM »
hahaha fuk ur a homo chill...str8 up......nobody likes you.....u might as well jus cancell ur account on dis forum...we dont support fags....fuckin punkass marc

hey good one, almost as original as your name. now go back to watching the mickey mouse club video.

really I don't care who doesn't like me on this forum, it doesn't ruin my day.  But cancelling my account probably wouldn't seem like too bad of an idea.  Even though I have contributed a lot more to the forum by hooking up music, introducing people to new rappers, informative posts, and many other things, some people just don't appreciate shit, and are ignorant fucks.  

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

S.L.A.B.

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2004, 08:31:10 PM »
"talk shit like 50 cent ill put a hole in your cheek/ im down with guerilla Maab so im down for the beef" Yukmouth on Traes solo album "Losing Composure"

fuck a 50 cunt talk shit about screw/souther TX rap/ and Big moe the bitch deserves to die

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2004, 01:17:07 AM »
Bump Jay Tha Chill u a stupid niccga, aint no one in tha streetz feel yukbitch, he a lil bitch niccga, he iz over, fucc em

Smoke

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2004, 02:20:51 AM »
Bump Jay Tha Chill u a stupid niccga, aint no one in tha streetz feel yukbitch, he a lil bitch niccga, he iz over, fucc em

Hey why dont you send Daz a demo? He'll sign you, supacrip. LOL i love it when you act so stupid writing like morons and gangbanging on the net. Please!!!! Stop it, illitterate bitch. If i have to choose who's more stupid between you and Bump Jay, be 100% sure i choose you twice.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2004, 02:35:59 AM »

C'mon...