Author Topic: To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...  (Read 1096 times)

budsmokeronly

To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...
« on: February 06, 2004, 11:44:01 AM »
I know people are stupid so let me break it down for you.

To people such as myself, who been listening to westcoast rap for years, who luv that raw, gritty grimey street shit, 50 cent is a wack artist.  I don't think he should be nearly as popular as he is.  Bo and Yuk got some serious talent, and they been in this rap game way longer than 50 cent.  They have put in way more work.  The real rap heads appreciate the dope music that Bo and Yuk have brought.  It's mostly new rap listeners (kids) who are into 50 cent.  Now why does yuk or bo have to have a personal beef about 50 to diss him?

Hell, Nelly nor Ja Rule, have never ever done anything personally to me.  But if I could rap good (which I can't, and don't) one of the first songs I would make is a song dissing those 2 fags.  has it ever occured to you guys that maybe yuk and bo just don't like 50?

here is some examples:

You know this hot ass girl from class, and you always talk with her and flirt and shit.  but she has a boyfriend, who is a major toolshed, and you can't believe how a guy like that could get a girl like that.  Sure, her boyfriend never does anything to you, but how do you think you talk about him to your friends?  Do you say "oh, she has a really nice boyfriend who is a good guy" or do you say "she needs to drop that gay toolshed and hook up with a real guy"

probably everyone on here hates/talks shit about at least one rapper.  again, they never did anything personal, but you hate them cause of the shitty music.

yuk and bo are just speaking up for themselves and the real west coast fans.  I'm glad they did the song, and I think they should make one to set snoop in his place too.

smerlus

Re:To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 11:48:51 AM »
i feel you

Nightfall

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 11:53:50 AM »
To people such as myself, who been listening to westcoast rap for years, who luv that raw, gritty grimey street shit, 50 cent is a wack artist.  I don't think he should be nearly as popular as he is.  Bo and Yuk got some serious talent, and they been in this rap game way longer than 50 cent.  They have put in way more work.  The real rap heads appreciate the dope music that Bo and Yuk have brought.  It's mostly new rap listeners (kids) who are into 50 cent.  Now why does yuk or bo have to have a personal beef about 50 to diss him?

sooo, theyre jealous, right?!

thats some fucking bullshit

"uh oh, im doper, but im not as popular as 50 cent, so lemme diss him"

again, give me a fucking break

tash, aceyalone, del tha funkee homosapian, rakim, volume 10 and gift of gab are way doper than 50 cent, all of em are vets, all of em are doper than yukmouth and c-bo, all of them are underapreciated
yet, they didnt diss 50 cent

u made shitloads of bad points, and it just proves how biased u are

and brining the "kids" shit up was gay, im 15 years old, but im less biased than most posters and know a fucking lot about hip-hop
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 11:54:39 AM by whenimondamic »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 11:59:53 AM »

tash, aceyalone, del tha funkee homosapian, rakim, volume 10 and gift of gab are way doper than 50 cent, all of em are vets, all of em are doper than yukmouth and c-bo, all of them are underapreciated

u made shitloads of bad points, at it just proves how biased u are

and brining the "kids" shit up was gay, im 15 years old, but im less biased than most posters and know a fucking lot about hip-hop

what are you talking about?  how am I biased, and how were my points bad?  Umm, smart guy, there are lots of rappers better than yuk and bo that never dissed 50.  What the fuck does that matter?  Jealous?  I wouldn't know, I'm not them.

So you can't diss somebody, just because you don't like them or their music?  Is that what your telling me?  Or maybe, no dissing is aloud in rap right?  I mean your 15, I'm sure you been listening to rap way longer than me and would know that a huge part of rap is dissing right?

So are you telling me that yuk and bo are dissing 50 just to get recognition, and be popular?  You tell me why they are dissing 50, cause you know so much about rap, being 15 and all.  Lemme guess, you started listening to NWA when you were 1 year old right ::)

Nightfall

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 12:12:01 PM »

u made shitloads of bad points, at it just proves how biased u are

what are you talking about?  how am I biased, and how were my points bad?  Umm, smart guy, there are lots of rappers better than yuk and bo that never dissed 50.  What the fuck does that matter?  Jealous?  I wouldn't know, I'm not them.

So you can't diss somebody, just because you don't like them or their music?  Is that what your telling me?  Or maybe, no dissing is aloud in rap right?  I mean your 15, I'm sure you been listening to rap way longer than me and would know that a huge part of rap is dissing right?

So are you telling me that yuk and bo are dissing 50 just to get recognition, and be popular?  You tell me why they are dissing 50, cause you know so much about rap, being 15 and all.  Lemme guess, you started listening to NWA when you were 1 year old right ::)

nah, i started listening to rap when i was 8 or 9 years old, mobb deep, wu-tang clan, king tee, rakim, onyx, a tribe called quest, ect.

and yes, i do know a lot about rap

So you can't diss somebody, just because you don't like them or their music?

exactly! 50 cent is doing his thing, just cause u dont like him, doesnt mean u have the fucking right to diss him, let that lil bitch be, everyone's going to be tired of that hoe after a few months anyways

the diss track only proved that yukmouth and c-bo are nothing but jealous and moaning bitches

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 12:25:25 PM »
there's more reasons behind da dissing den just dey dont' like em.... for starters 50 dissed da bay....... i remember he did it wuz subliminal but he did .....dat'z y yuk'z goin afta em too.... n bang em smurf use 2 be n g-unit right n 50 dissed em by not helpin out his homie when he needed him da most so dat'z y he'z dissin 50...... n since yukmouth is his homie naturally he'z gunna help him diss 50....come on everybody has dun it ova da yearz frum ruthless too deathrow n so on...... so don't think yuk n bo juss tryin 2 diss em for recognition cuz dey coulda resorted 2 dissin da biggest "POP STAR" yearz ago if dey wanted 2 be like dat..... geeez louiseeeeee

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 12:30:43 PM »
^^^ on point.

hey, when did u need a right to diss in rap? LOL!

What about daz and all his disses?  or spyder and eastwood, and boo ya dissing snoop?  or how about dpg vs bg knocc out and dresta?  or outlawz vs bad boy?  How about Xzibit dissing JD?

but its impossible to diss someone if you don't have the right ::) LMFAO!

you couldn't diss someone soley cause you don't like him, cause thats against the rap rule book. ::)

Diabolical

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 12:36:28 PM »
I Agree, Yuk N Bo Are Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Better Than 50

Nightfall

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 12:39:47 PM »
there's more reasons behind da dissing den just dey dont' like em.... for starters 50 dissed da bay....... i remember he did it wuz subliminal but he did .....dat'z y yuk'z goin afta em too.... n bang em smurf use 2 be n g-unit right n 50 dissed em by not helpin out his homie when he needed him da most so dat'z y he'z dissin 50...... n since yukmouth is his homie naturally he'z gunna help him diss 50....come on everybody has dun it ova da yearz frum ruthless too deathrow n so on...... so don't think yuk n bo juss tryin 2 diss em for recognition cuz dey coulda resorted 2 dissin da biggest "POP STAR" yearz ago if dey wanted 2 be like dat..... geeez louiseeeeee

years ago, they gave a flying fuck about yuk, bad point

still didnt convince shit
the more i read about why rappers diss each other just shows how fucking childish and gay they are

"yuk dissed him cause 50 dissed bang em w/e cause he didnt help him when he needed him the most" lmao

how gay is that?! its not yuk's fucking business, let the fucker be

if its between 50 cent and bang em bitch, let it be between them, we have enough beefs in hip-hop

seriously, gangsta rappers are the most pathetic and childish rappers ever, god, theyre annoying

2pac619

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 12:42:53 PM »
This is called gangsta rap!, and if ur a Gangsta like 50 states himself then u need to hold your stripes cuz other gangsta rappers are going to pull ur card if you slip and 50 has slipped from what ur hearing, by snitching for 1, not being there for ur hommies that were there for you after u caught on fame, so basically just sit back and enjoy the ride and see how it ends up...

also if you cant handle this you can go listen to some common,del the funky homosapien and the rest of the packbackers out there rapping about there adidas shoes.... 8)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 12:45:34 PM by 2pac619 »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 12:44:58 PM »
Hahahaha. This thread is dumb as fuck. Disses are pointless. Period. especially if you're just doin' it cuz you don't like the dude. 50 never disrespected Yuk or Bo in anyways. He never dissed the Bay. And that "snitch" shit is heresay. Fact is Yuk and Bo have no reason at all to diss him. They just tryna make bigger names for theyselves. Fifty's whack, yeah, but so is about 85% of the rap game. If all of the tight rappers dissed the whack rappers it'd be a god damn civil war. Dude who started this thread needs to unclamp his mouth from Yuk's scrotum. Hahaha.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 01:22:31 PM »
Hahahaha. This thread is dumb as fuck. Disses are pointless. Period. especially if you're just doin' it cuz you don't like the dude. 50 never disrespected Yuk or Bo in anyways. He never dissed the Bay. And that "snitch" shit is heresay. Fact is Yuk and Bo have no reason at all to diss him. They just tryna make bigger names for theyselves. Fifty's whack, yeah, but so is about 85% of the rap game. If all of the tight rappers dissed the whack rappers it'd be a god damn civil war. Dude who started this thread needs to unclamp his mouth from Yuk's scrotum. Hahaha.

Dude, your a fuckin moron.  For 1, I ain't even that big of a yukmouth fan.  His older shit is classic, but I haven't really been feeling him the last few years.

Disses are pointless.

This may be the dumbest line I have ever read on this forum, next to snoop not being a sellout.  Dissing is a huge fucking part of rap you fuckin idiot.  Almost every rapper on the westcaost has at least one diss song.  Beefs are fuckin a major part of rap.  I'm not even gonna waste my time typing anymore, you guys are so fucking stupid.  Think what you want, I dont care.  This forum is a fuckin waste of time and I don't even know why I bother.  People need to pull their fuckin heads outta their asses before they post.

And one last fuckin point for the jerkoffs:

how the fuck do u know so much about yuk, bo, and 50 to really know all the reasoning behind this?  Have any of you ever personally talked to any of them about it?  I didn't think so.

He down with us now. Silverback gorillas, me and Bo got them niggas on our album, and we shittin on 50, nahmean. Look for that song called "He Ain't a Thug" We shittin on him. Yeah 50 cent left the nigga in jail. Him and 50 put out that first Guess Who's Back. The producer on that. So if yall business partners and shit, and he your street nigga, handlin your street business, he come with his guns and your goons takin care of his business, you gotta look out for him! He got money and the power with you, It aint like he askin for no money. He got money that yall made together! Give him some of that money, bail him out! How scandless can you fuckin be man. This proove that nigga aint a real nigga. So if he had a chance to bail out, Tony Yayo, he wouldn'ta bailed him out. If Tony Yayo had a bail, he wouldn't of bailed him out cause he didn't bail Bangem out. You know, so fuck 50. That niggas a coward and he's a fake. That nigga got and whatever he ridin that Dr. Dre shit, I ain't gonna say he fake, his lyrics is wack, but his demeanor. It's how a person represent hisself, It's. If you live the life of a snitch, you get killed, snitches don't live long. Feel me? So this nigga gotta run with 30 cops with him, payin 30 thousand a day, on security cause he's a snitch and he know it! He got money on his head. Now if he wasn't a snitch, nigga I don't walk with no security. I walk with all my ice on, 20-30 thousand worth of ice on everywhere I go, everything, with a thousand goons everywhere I touch cause I'm a street nigga! Feel me, from Detriot, to DC, to Houston, to St. Louis, to Ohio, I got niggas everywhere I touch down. So as soon as I touch down i got niggas who come to the room with guns, hood niggas. I don't fuck with security, cause security is punks. Nigga, just like Puffy pulled that. Puffy has security and guess who did the bustin, Shyne. You feel me, and the security didn't even take the fuckin gun. Any nigga offer him 50 thousand, take the gun, It's nothin! You security! You can walk with a gun. Security aint shit. I roll with real street niggas, that roll for you that ride for each other, to the death. You gotta look out for them niggas, man that's yo dogs man. You gotta feed them niggas you feel me? You dont feed them they gonna start bitin you! that's gon happen when you don't feed a pitbull, he gone get mad and start bitin ya! Feel me? that's what happens when you fuck your niggas over. So Bangem Smurf got the perfect right to ride on that nigga cause he's a pubnk man. Period. that's why he gotta get new niggas like the nigga Young Buck, and The Game. Why don't you go back to Queens and get the real G-Unit? Them niggas you X-ed out. What about Domination and Big Swing, all them niggas. Bangem Smurf. Tony Yayo man. Them is real niggas from Queens that's in the streets man. 50 aint been in Queens since he been shot, nigga that was 3 years ago, he been layin up in the Pokanoes recovering man. Real talk man, that nigga aint no street nigga, the last time he went to Queens they said he had about 10 cops surroundin his Benz, he went to his moms grandma house. Whatever and did that documentary thing. But enough about that nigga, this Yukmouth.

Right there, a recent interview with yuk, straight from his mouth.  So pleeze u jackoffs, explain to me why that makes yuk jealous and dissing for no reason?  Some of you just some regular punks yo self, and just never will understand.  Like that homo that said disses are pointless.  Fool probably would watch some dude go take his woman and wouldn't do nothin about it.  

50 claims to be gangsta, and always talks about gettin shot and all that.  Yet his ass, just like yuk says, always rolls wit fuckin rent a cops, and couldn't step foot in the streets.  Right there is reason enuff to call someone out and diss them.  Some people sit back and keep their mouths shut, and some people speak up and let their feelings be heard.  Sorry dumbfucks, but its been happening for years in the rap game - rappers calling out others cause of how they rap compared to how they live.  Its just like snoop running round yelling RTC, crip this crip that, but then look at the songs he do, and the shit he does in life.  Shit, I don't care if a rapper is a gangsa or not, as long as they rap good.  But fake is fake, and I'd call people on it too.  I done explaining this now.  Either you get it or you don't.  Just a lot of dumbasses on this board with no respect, morals, or ethics to live by.

SGV

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 01:43:02 PM »
Hahahaha. This thread is dumb as fuck. Disses are pointless. Period.
So, Hip Hop is pointless then. That's what you're saying right? Hip Hop was based on battling(which consists of dissing). So, if dissing is pointless, then I guess Hip Hop is. If dissing is pointless, I guess Tupac is, too. Because he did a whole lot of that. And he REALLY had no reason.

especially if you're just doin' it cuz you don't like the dude.

Yea, I give praise to all my enemies and diss all my homies, too.  ::)

50 never disrespected Yuk or Bo in anyways. He never dissed the Bay.

Do you know that? Are you friends with Bo, Yuk and 50? THAT is heresay.

And that "snitch" shit is heresay. Fact is Yuk and Bo have no reason at all to diss him. They just tryna make bigger names for theyselves.
It's never truely been proven that he's not or that he is, indeed, a snitch. True they're trying to get recognition, but 50 did the same thing. So please make sure you bad mouth him for it, too.

Fifty's whack, yeah, but so is about 85% of the rap game. If all of the tight rappers dissed the whack rappers it'd be a god damn civil war.

Here's there difference, 50 Cent is one of the only wack rappers that is getting major props. So, when a wack ass motherfucker is being dubbed as tight, of course someone has to knock them off their high horse.

Dude who started this thread needs to unclamp his mouth from Yuk's scrotum. Hahaha.
Take your own advice and release 50's Johnson.

Smoke

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2004, 02:43:33 PM »

Man, first of all i find it funny how "Disses are pointless. Period" is written by a Pac fan. I mean Pac made his career by dissing other ppl. Every song he did, there was a beef. And now you wanna sell me that disses are pointless? C'mon, try again! Other than that, Yuk & C-BO are just repping the West Coast. And to do that, they're both repping the street cred of West Coast gangsters, and attaccking East Coast's pop star n.1 of the moment (made by Dr.Dre). A man from NYC went to L.A. to work with Dre, he's selling tons of albums in L.A., he's doing wack shit, and Yuk & C-BO are just attaccking him to defend the West Coast. If WC rappers dont do that, they die. MAN FUCK WHAT YOU WROTE! WEST COAST NEEDS 300 C-BO & YUK! THEY HAVE TO REPP WC, PROTECT ITS GANGSTA IMAGE, PROTECT HIS SOUND, MAKE IT BETTER THAN EAST COAST SOUND. Fuck working with East Coast rappers in every albums. Fuck Snoop working with Pharell. Fuck Dre working with 50 Cent! C-BO & Yuk (and Killa Tay, and Guce, Luni Coleone, etc) are saying FUCK THE EAST COAST from years!!! What's the problem?! They are the Bay! Nobody can touch them. That's their mentality! And if you say "Disses are pointless. Period" then you betta listen to some Arrested Development shit, homie. Cause Gangsta Rap has that mentality! It's GANGSTA RAP. Beefs are one of the most important things in Gangsta Rap. It's gangsta rap, gangsta REP. Yuk & C-BO are repping it. Point.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 02:58:57 PM »
Hahahaha. This thread is dumb as fuck. Disses are pointless. Period.
So, Hip Hop is pointless then. That's what you're saying right? Hip Hop was based on battling(which consists of dissing). So, if dissing is pointless, then I guess Hip Hop is. If dissing is pointless, I guess Tupac is, too. Because he did a whole lot of that. And he REALLY had no reason.

especially if you're just doin' it cuz you don't like the dude.

Yea, I give praise to all my enemies and diss all my homies, too.  ::)

50 never disrespected Yuk or Bo in anyways. He never dissed the Bay.

Do you know that? Are you friends with Bo, Yuk and 50? THAT is heresay.

And that "snitch" shit is heresay. Fact is Yuk and Bo have no reason at all to diss him. They just tryna make bigger names for theyselves.
It's never truely been proven that he's not or that he is, indeed, a snitch. True they're trying to get recognition, but 50 did the same thing. So please make sure you bad mouth him for it, too.

Fifty's whack, yeah, but so is about 85% of the rap game. If all of the tight rappers dissed the whack rappers it'd be a god damn civil war.

Here's there difference, 50 Cent is one of the only wack rappers that is getting major props. So, when a wack ass motherfucker is being dubbed as tight, of course someone has to knock them off their high horse.

Dude who started this thread needs to unclamp his mouth from Yuk's scrotum. Hahaha.
Take your own advice and release 50's Johnson.

I don't know how you single out every sentence, so I'ma just go by numbers...

1. I never said hip-hop was pointless, or battling for that matter. Battling isn't serious. You still respect you're opponents. You wouldn't really wanna take it to the streets and try and kill each other. Obviously if Yuk and Bo caught 50 in the club, and 50 talked shit, they'd beat the fuck outta him. That ain't hip-hop, that's senseless hate and violence. I don't give a fuck how real/hard Yuk is, he has no good reason at all to wanna hate 50.

2. What the fuck? Why is 50 Yuk's enemy? What caused this? Exactly...nothin'.

3. No one knows for sure. So when the dumbfuck earlier stated that 50 dissed the Bay therefor starting the beef, he looked like an idiot. Publicly 50's never dissed the Bay so that's what we should go by.

4. When 50 dissed everyone did I go around saying it was coo'? Please review all of my posts since I been here. I'm always advocatin' that beedfs are stupid. It's gone way too far nowdays. Started with Pac and Big.

5. Nelly, Puffy, JD, Ja Rule, etc. I know none of 'em had as much praise as 50, but whatever. Not everyone's opinion is the same.

6. Haha @ your last comment. You sound almost totally non-educated there. Again, reveiew my posts. I don't respect 50 Cent at all anymore. He sold out and has become a whack ass rapper. You'll also find I'm a big fan of Yuk's. But I'm not biased. I don't ride Yuk's nuts and praise everytrhing he does. Dissin' 50, and the rest of G-Unit for that matter, is pointless. Period.