Author Topic: To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...  (Read 1092 times)

Smoke

Re:To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2004, 07:26:02 AM »
Yeah, you got it straight. I think its a good track. Of course Yuk rips it the best, but i just thought 'Track of the Year' was a little OTT. In my opinion, its a contender for track of the year so far...but then again we still got ten months to go! ;D
 You made some good arguments too, and I've certainly taken them into account. However, is Dre making beats for a ''foreignor'' really 50's problem? I mean, if I was pissed about something like that, I'd probably go at Dre for working with 50, and Dre for not producing for local rappers with equal or superior talent, and not 50 personally. Of course, I can understand why Yuk and Bo would feel angry for 50 ''disrespecting'' 'Pac on that ''Realest Killaz'' track, or his verse on ''Hail Mary '03'', etc. Yeah, I'll admit 50 can be a hell of a hypocrite by dissing Ja for being a 'Pac wannabe (on the new ''G-Unit radio'' mixtape 50 compares himself to 2pac in the amount of work he's churning out right now, by saying ''I'm like 2pac right now'') and that can annoy me because, 50 fan or not, we all know he's not in the same league. However, 50 didn't ask to be compared to 2pac. A lot of journalists jumped on his bandwagon when his CD was released, and it was really the media who played him as the next 2pac. On my ''Get Rich or Die Tryin'' album there's a quote on a sticker on the front cover referring to him as ''the most exciting talent to emerge from the streets since Biggie and Tupac'' and ''the saviour of hip-hop''. A lot of that extreme hype has died down now, but if I was a rapper being compared to one of the greatest of all time it would be nice to think that you were on that level and meant that much even if you knew that you weren't touching that artist really. Regardless, I can understand any hardcore 'Pac fan's anguish to see 50 Cent making a mockery of his ''Hail Mary'' verse. That didn't go down well with me either, and if I was someone who knew 'Pac like Yukmouth for example, you can bet that I'd be pretty angry.
  The bottom line to me is that there are valid arguments both to support 50, and to support Yuk & Bo. At the end of the day though, I still question how serious and necessary this beef is in comparison to a lot more obvious rap feuds.

Well they cant directly diss Dre, homie. Cause if they do, they'll have half the West Coast (all the commercial rappers of the West Coast) against them, it's a battle too big. But if they diss 50 Cent, nobody in the West will say shit. Not only: if 50 will reply, he'll have the whole California against him and Dre will be in great problems, let's say in an embarassing situation. Dont you think? They constantly say "i dont have to suck Dre's dick to..". This is the max they can say, against Dre. They dont need Dre. They just cant diss Dre cause that 50 Diss track was more a Cali anthem than a diss to 50, ImO. You know what i mean? They are repping Cali, they're repping the Cali lifestyle, them being gangsters, 50 being a snitch. That's the point of the diss! Not Dre. Anyway, like i said, that beef is nothing new if you a C-BO-Yuk-West_Coast_Mafia fan. I mean they've dissed a lot of times the East for the same reasons. They diss to rep Cali. I dunno if it's clear.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2004, 08:24:21 AM »
I hear you, I mean prior to this track a lot of the disses Yuk and Bo were releasing were more subliminal, and more names were called out in this cut and in the Yukmouth interview. Its easy to understand why they wouldn't diss Dre, because like you said they would pretty much have a gang of dope MC's (not strictly West Coast either) ready to tear 'em one. They might be able to handle that, but it wouldn't help in the popularity stakes either. I'm just saying that Dre fucking with 50 ain't necessarily 50's problem, you know? Iy probably ain't that serious of a beef anyway. Yuk, Bo and 50 might represent different lifestyles but it doesn't seem like its anything more than on wax really. Like you say, they're repping Cali on that track. The 50 Diss was just an addition but I doubt it will come to anything serious.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 08:25:36 AM by DPG2K »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2004, 11:53:59 AM »
50 never dissed Pac, he's his fav rapper.. 'Hail mary' was a Ja Rule-parody, pointing his hilarious Pac-bitin out and while 50 would've done 'The Realest Killaz' even without the Ja beef cuz he wanted one track with Biggie and one with Pac (that's what he said) it's still just one track and it doesn't make him a Pac biter..

anyway, fact is Yuk gave props to 50 and Em, saying 50 was NOT overrated but just doing his thing, a second before he started dissing him all of a sudden, without having met him in between

that alone tells he he's nothin but a puppet and he nearly admits it in his interview too

Yeah that's like fam. Irv and them, they get down with J Prince, whoever get down with J Prince get down with me. Same with Suge and them. I fuck with Eastwood and them, Kurupt, all them niggas, so it's all good with Tha Row and me. Same with Ja, when he come to LA i fuck with them niggas, Black Child, all them niggas. And I fuck with Bangem Smurf, the nigga that 50 X'ed out his crew. He down with us now.

J Prince got beef with 50 --> Yuk got beef with him, it's simple as that.. there's no need to discuss this, Yuk admitted it

he disses 50 cuz he fake..? cuz he thinks he's a Pac biter..? I guess that's the reason he's down with real ass non-Pac bitin Ja Rule..  

+ obviously Smurf got down with them after he started beefing with 50, so it's not even like he was ridin for his old homie or nothin.. the only reason they're down now is probably cuz they both tryin to get attention by dissin 50

Smurf ain't never been a part of G-Unit, at first when 50 got big he was still down with him and he wasn't a part og G-Unit then either..

I'm a Yuk fan and a Bo fan and they both better than 50 but this beef is just bullshit.. 50#s disses were bullshit too.. I ain't got no double standarts.. yet Bo and Yuk seem to be more serious about it and wouldn't mind taking it to the streets and that is some pathetic shit right there considering they never had personal problems with 50

Hahaha. You just son'd everyone. Thread can now be closed. Big Jay must feel terribly foolish right about now.

cyrrus1

• Lil Geezy
  • Asphalt Enterainment... Psssh
REAL REASON YUK & C-BO DISS 50 ( Bang'em Smurf)
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2004, 02:22:37 PM »
WELL I BEEN READING ON HERE TO WHY C-BO AND YUKMOUTH BEEN DISSING 50.... THINKING THEY MAD AT 50 THEY J PRINCE BITCHES ETC WELL I DONT KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS EVEN TOUCHED ON THIS BUT YUKMOUTH GACE HIS REASON TO WHY HE DISSED 50 ON A INTERVIEW ON WCRYDAZ.... HERE IS A PIECE OF IT THAT HE COMMENTS ABOUT THAT AND THE LINK AS WELL FOR YOU CAN READ IT UR SELF
========================================
http://www.wcrydaz.com/interviews/yukmouth.shtml
========================================

So are you cool with Murder Inc, since there seems to be a little alliance between RAL/Tha Row and them?

Yeah that's like fam. Irv and them, they get down with J Prince, whoever get down with J Prince get down with me. Same with Suge and them. I fuck with Eastwood and them, Kurupt, all them niggas, so it's all good with Tha Row and me. Same with Ja, when he come to LA i fuck with them niggas, Black Child, all them niggas. And I fuck with Bangem Smurf, the nigga that 50 X'ed out his crew. . The producer on that. So if yall business partners and shit, and he your street nigga, handlin your street business, he come with his guns and your goons takin care of his business, you gotta look out for him! He got money and the power with you, It aint like he askin for no money. He got money that yall made together! Give him some of that money, bail him out! How scandless can you fuckin be man. This proove that nigga aint a real nigga. So if he had a chance to bail He down with us now. Silverback gorillas, me and Bo got them niggas on our album, and we shittin on 50, nahmean. Look for that song called "He Ain't a Thug" We shittin on him. Yeah 50 cent left the nigga in jail. Him and 50 put out that first Guess Who's Back out, Tony Yayo, he wouldn'ta bailed him out. If Tony Yayo had a bail, he wouldn't of bailed him out cause he didn't bail Bangem out. You know, so fuck 50. That niggas a coward and he's a fake. That nigga got and whatever he ridin that Dr. Dre shit, I ain't gonna say he fake, his lyrics is wack, but his demeanor. It's how a person represent hisself, It's. If you live the life of a snitch, you get killed, snitches don't live long. Feel me? So this nigga gotta run with 30 cops with him, payin 30 thousand a day, on security cause he's a snitch and he know it! He got money on his head. Now if he wasn't a snitch, nigga I don't walk with no security. I walk with all my ice on, 20-30 thousand worth of ice on everywhere I go, everything, with a thousand goons everywhere I touch cause I'm a street nigga! Feel me, from Detriot, to DC, to Houston, to St. Louis, to Ohio, I got niggas everywhere I touch down. So as soon as I touch down i got niggas who come to the room with guns, hood niggas. I don't fuck with security, cause security is punks. Nigga, just like Puffy pulled that. Puffy has security and guess who did the bustin, Shyne. You feel me, and the security didn't even take the fuckin gun. Any nigga offer him 50 thousand, take the gun, It's nothin! You security! You can walk with a gun. Security aint shit. I roll with real street niggas, that roll for you that ride for each other, to the death. You gotta look out for them niggas, man that's yo dogs man. You gotta feed them niggas you feel me? You dont feed them they gonna start bitin you! that's gon happen when you don't feed a pitbull, he gone get mad and start bitin ya! Feel me? that's what happens when you fuck your niggas over. So Bangem Smurf got the perfect right to ride on that nigga cause he's a pubnk man. Period. that's why he gotta get new niggas like the nigga Young Buck, and The Game. Why don't you go back to Queens and get the real G-Unit? Them niggas you X-ed out. What about Domination and Big Swing, all them niggas. Bangem Smurf. Tony Yayo man. Them is real niggas from Queens that's in the streets man. 50 aint been in Queens since he been shot, nigga that was 3 years ago, he been layin up in the Pokanoes recovering man. Real talk man, that nigga aint no street nigga, the last time he went to Queens they said he had about 10 cops surroundin his Benz, he went to his moms grandma house. Whatever and did that documentary thing. But enough about that nigga, this Yukmouth.
COOLIE HIGH MySpace Page

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL2  DEC 05'

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL3 JAN 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
"UNTITLED" INDIE ALBUM FEB/MAR 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
SEX, DRUGS, RAP & ROLL SPRING/SUMMER 06'

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re:REAL REASON YUK & C-BO DISS 50 ( Bang'em Smurf)
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2004, 02:29:37 PM »
why did you start a new thread for this???

bad form.

and let's be real, yuk doesn't need any reason to smash on 50 other than: "i don't like his image; i don't like his shit; i think he's fake"

that's how shit is done.  if you don't like something about a muthafucka, you clown them.  and if they have a problem with that, they can try to clown you back or y'all can get down with the fists.

shit is getting silly in 2003.  cats are acting like a muthafucka needs to file a legal brief enumerating the reasons for their grievances and illustrating why a more amicable solution was inadequate.

silly shit.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 02:34:34 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Diabolical

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2004, 02:32:12 PM »
So What The Fuck Has That Got To Do With Yuk & Bo?
Thats Smurf's Problem

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2004, 02:47:42 PM »
I'm wondering why this was re-hashed as well? Just cuz Yuk is coo' with Smurf don't mean he has to fight Smurf's battles for him. Although I love Yuk, this is probably what happened...

J-Prince: "Yuk, I'm jealous of 50 so let's diss him"

Yuk: "But why? I ain't got beef with that nigga"

Prince: "But I don't like him! Get Bang Em Smurf on a trac and diss that nigga so I can be happy."

Yuk: "Yes sir"

Enter the "You Ain't A Thug" trac.

Smoke

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2004, 05:04:14 PM »
Since when you need to have a right to diss someone? They did it, they killed him with that track. 50 Cent will not reply. Period.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2004, 05:44:43 PM »
Since when you need to have a right to diss someone? They did it, they killed him with that track. 50 Cent will not reply. Period.

It's senseless and pointless hate though, which leads to senseless and pointless violence. That don't make 'em gangstas. That makes'em bitches IMO.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2004, 06:11:33 PM »
The_Second_Coming:
It's senseless and pointless hate though

hip hop was founded on these types of battles.  

cats are free to speak their minds.  if yuk feels this cat was sliding by on some fake shit, he has a right to speak his mind.

cats need to get off this rodney king "can't we all get along" shit.  if you disagree with what someone is doing, you should speak out.

which leads to senseless and pointless violence. That don't make 'em gangstas. That makes'em bitches IMO.

you're talking the talk of a coward.  real cats speak their minds.  you apparently want to live in a world where people can say whatever the fuck they want without getting checked for it.  shit is this simple: if you aren't thugged out like that, don't talk that talk.  

violence?  you're getting ahead of the situation. at this point it's all lyrical.

and the problem isn't completely with yuk & co.  yuk represents the streets.  50 is pimping this thug image.  cats are putting out negativity (from a community perspective, thugging is selfish and thus negative) and these types of conflicts are the result.  there's a reason noone is calling the black eyed peas fake or anything like that.  these cats choose their own path.  it's easy to call yourself a thug if noone is ever going to test you.  and if you don't want people to test you, don't play the role of a thug.  50 brought this shit on himself by portraying this image, and certainly if the snitch allegations are true.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 06:12:08 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Smoke

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2004, 01:47:10 AM »

It's senseless and pointless hate though, which leads to senseless and pointless violence. That don't make 'em gangstas. That makes'em bitches IMO.

Ok, leave us your e-mail please. Next time they will feel like they have to make a diss track against somebody they'll ask you authorization, cool?

P.S. STILL.... 50 Cent will not reply. And that's a fact.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2004, 01:52:41 AM »
Yuk don't need my approval, and obviously the majority of his fans like the idea, but as a Yukmouth fan myself I find it dumb as fuck to just diss a top dude just cuz he's "whack". Especially when, like you said, 50 ain't ever gonna reply. It's fuckin' pointless. By the way...50 acknowledges the Silverback Guerillas on the new G-Unit Radio mixtape, but fails to mention the Bay Area rappers anywhere. They got him shook. It should be over now, they've won.

Smoke

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2004, 03:48:34 AM »
Man they didnt phisically kill him, lol!! You take this rap shit too far! Shit if they cant even clown somebody.. it's over! It's a diss track, it's a good track released in a mixtape, i'm bumpin it. Over.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2004, 06:27:29 AM »
if he sells more records then they do then there's something he;s doing rite that they arent. if im not wrong they also dissed dre. xplain that to me. dre saw summ in 50 that he didnt in yuk or c-bo or he'd have signed them. whether they wudve signed is a diff point.

peace

Smoke

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2004, 08:08:07 AM »
Oh c'mon now!! First: they didnt diss Dre. Second: the last thing you said it's bullshit! C-BO is the king of the underground game, he doesnt need Dre. Same with Yuk, he's getting paid anyway. I prefeer them to stay underground than to fuck with Dre. 10 times. And yeah, 3/4 of the Aftermath roster aint shit.