Author Topic: To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...  (Read 1100 times)

Smoke

Re:To all those that don't understand why yuk and Bo diss 50...
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2004, 02:54:26 AM »
C'mon...

Man, what did you expect from a moron who has
YA BETA SLIP THA CLIP IN
AND KEEP IT CRIPPPINNNN
writtes as a sig and who's called mAfIA_CrIp?

At least adidas keep giving us good infos about the rappers, but this dude is just stupid.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 02:55:24 AM by ACB »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2004, 04:03:59 AM »
LOL, I'll tell ya what.  Any day of my life, I'd rather be the only person bumpin Yukmouth, rather than part of the whole crowd bumpin 50.  fuckin faggots.

Smoke

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2004, 04:56:26 AM »
LOL, I'll tell ya what.  Any day of my life, I'd rather be the only person bumpin Yukmouth, rather than part of the whole crowd bumpin 50.  fuckin faggots.

Word. And FUCK 50 CENT BECAUSE OF HIS DICKRIDER! Now that's a reason to diss him. :P

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2004, 05:11:28 AM »
stupid azz bitchz, fucc 50 cent and fucc yukmouth, y'all sum lil internet geekz, stop talkin bout tha streetz if u aint in tha streetz u houze niccgaz, thiz st8 crip shit niccga

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2004, 05:55:47 AM »
stupid azz bitchz, fucc 50 cent and fucc yukmouth, y'all sum lil internet geekz, stop talkin bout tha streetz if u aint in tha streetz u houze niccgaz, thiz st8 crip shit niccga

Pathetic. You want me to act hardcore like you?

FANCULO NEGRO! ITALIAN MAFIA IN THIS MUTHAFUCCCKA!! WE THE ORIGINALS! CAPONE IN THIS SHIT. SICILY. SEI UN UOMO MORTO, NEGRO! YOU BETTA WATCH YA BACK! STR8 MAFIA SHIT MORON!

Do you find it funny? No? Well.. flash news for you: i dont find it funny how you act hardcore on a pc too. So please quit it, it's really stupid.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2004, 10:13:34 AM »
A gew points I'd like to make:

Bump Jay The Chill, whilst rappers like Xzibit may diss people like JD for no obvious reasons it doesn't necessarily justify them doing so. I personally thought Xzibit dissing JD was one of the worst moves of his career. The fact that there was no motive behind his diss, other than defending his associates Eminem and Dr. Dre, made him look completely idiotic to me. Whether or not the diss was hot or not is irrelevant. It was completely pointless. In fact, it was always implied that the reason Snoop dissed Xzibit on 'Pimp Slap' was because X had involved himself in a beef he had no place in, whilst he sude of been going after ''the big man'' who had bothered him - an obvious reference to Suge Knight who Xzibit had allegedly backed down to at a club and referred to Snoop as 'just a guy I rap with'. Dr. Dre, Eminem and Xzibit all jumping on Dupri like that was cowardly, and I would like to point out that I am a fan of all three of the afore mentioned rappers but that doesn't change my opinion on them dissing Jermaine.
  Its like KRS-One when he dissed Nelly. First of all, I'd like to point out that I really, REALLY hate Nelly and will never be a supporter of his. However, I can see why some people stated that it was KRS performing a little publicity stunt. I doubt KRS had ever met Nelly (apologies in advance if I'm wrong about this) before he dissed him, and I seriously believe he has no real knowledge of the guy personally. So he hates his music - is that really a good enough reason to check him? I admit the KRS song was good, and I can in some way see why KRS-One dissed him, but to me he needed better reasons than just that I don't like his work. Its like Pac and BIG: You could easily tell that when 2pac recorded 'Hit 'Em Up' he really hated Biggie and he had a serious reason to diss. He also knew BIG for a long time before they became foes. That beef was legitimate to me. The majority of rappers would seem to have the maturity to not diss a person in the vein of the X vs. JD beef for such questionable motives. They attack when they feel they have a reason to strike back. Snoop vs. Suge, Daz vs. Kurupt, Cube vs. NWA etc. There was all real reasons for these arguments besides differing opinions in music tastes: as it could be said KRS vs. Nelly boils down to.
  On that note, I feel neither Yuk or Bo has a reason to attack 50. What annoys me is that Yukmouth makes so many negative claims about 50 in the interview you quoted recently, but where's the confirm these statements made? Has he met 50 before? If he's sitting there in that interview saying 'Yeah, I met 50 and he's an arrogant, self obsessed fool who deserved to be checked' then fine, I'd have no problem with this beef. But he doesn't say that. So apart from his unverified claims what's he got to diss him for? Pretty much nothing worthwhile. And if he doesn't like his music because its too commercial or whatever (like I said I don't think this is enough motivation for a serious beef) why has he solely targeted 50 Cent, the biggest man in rap right now? Why not Ja Rule, why not Bone Crusher, why not Nelly? Why single out this one person? Come on now, there are wacker (and less successful) rappers than 50 out there right now. There seems to be no explanation for why 50's the lone man dissed here and that's why I can relate to those who say Yuk and Bo are pulling a little publicity stunt in the run-up to the 'Thug Lordz' album. And for the record I'm a big Yuk fan, check out my avator. This is just my opinion and if you want to question me on it than please, be my guest...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2004, 10:28:11 AM »

Get a life.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2004, 12:07:08 PM »

Get a life.

Grow your own balls, so you can take 50's out yo mouth!

M-O-Z-04

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2004, 01:01:20 PM »
i'm glad yukmouth n' c bo are dissin such a wack rapper like 50 cent ,
i dont like how 50 cent claims ganxta wen he is far from a ganxta , plus he disrespects 2pac alot , dissin ja rule cos of it but hes  jus as bad, yuk n' bo were cool wit pac so they wont be happy wit that shit , plus  50 sayin fuck oakland well so i heard
The boss wants U dead then its off with ur head
especially a bitch nigga that talks 2 da feds
especially a bitch nigga that walks with da feds
2 avoid shows coz niggaz about 2 toss him sum lead -Yukmouth

Smoke

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2004, 03:46:49 PM »
Anyway lemme say it str8! C-BO dissed 50 Cent before. Yuk and West Coast Mafia crew has dissed the East Coast before. You know why all those 50 Cent dickryders are bitching about "50 Diss"? CAUSE IT'S THE TRACK OF THE YEAR AND YUK DESTROYED THAT BITCH! ST8! 8)

Diabolical

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2004, 04:02:23 PM »
KRS Had Reason To Diss Nelly I Think, On The Roc Tha Mic Remix Nelly Dissed KRS But Im Not Sure If That Was In Retaliation

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2004, 04:17:31 PM »
No offence ACB, but it could be said that you're being a bit hypocritical by referring to some 50 Cent fans as ''dickryders'' but then going on to call '50 Diss' ''THE TRACK OF THE YEAR''. First of all, its not THAT great of a track and second of all, some people might consider your praise of Yuk (''YUK DESTROYED THAT BITCH") as dick riding since all most 50 Cent fans have done is defend a rapper they like. Just pointing something out man...and this is coming from a Yuk fan  ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 04:18:54 PM by DPG2K »

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

Smoke

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2004, 05:21:56 PM »
No offence ACB, but it could be said that you're being a bit hypocritical by referring to some 50 Cent fans as ''dickryders'' but then going on to call '50 Diss' ''THE TRACK OF THE YEAR''. First of all, its not THAT great of a track and second of all, some people might consider your praise of Yuk (''YUK DESTROYED THAT BITCH") as dick riding since all most 50 Cent fans have done is defend a rapper they like. Just pointing something out man...and this is coming from a Yuk fan  ;)

Man, i'm just chilling. I'm a lawyer, i'm hella stressed by work, i use this board and music in general to relax and have fun, and i was having fun, like in the conversation with supacrip. Dont take this internet shit too deep. But on a serious note, somebody asked why are they calling 50 a snitch.. In a track from West Coast Mafia mixtape they say "i've heard you got shot cause you snitched with the po-po". That's why they are calling him a snitch. Maybe it's bullshit, i'm pretty sure it is, actually. Another reason is, like i said, the fact that 50 Cent he's acting like a gangsta, when he probably aint (he aint, according to them, who are repping the West Coast gangsta lifestyle). Another one is that he's selling in L.A., with Dre beats. They wanna rep/defend their territory from the "foreign". Another one is the fact that he disrespected Pac. And i can go on and on. But i've already explained why it's cool for them to diss 50, and why i support them. Homie i was constantly playing that wack track over the In The Club beat from WCM mixtape just cause they was dissing 50.... Immagine how do i like this track, just "perfect" ImO (naturally i'm talking about C-BO & Yuk, not about the other 2).

P.S. It's the track of the year, ImO. I havent heard a lot of great tracks in 2004 yet, homie. I mean call it "track of the month" and it sounds better for you. But ImO they ripped it! C-BO and expecially Yuk. His verse is just PERFECT! The flow ("who shot ya?", when he says it he's just perfect!), the lyrics, the beat...

Oh, the beat! Who made it? Bosko?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 05:27:36 PM by ACB »

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2004, 04:02:30 AM »
Yeah, you got it straight. I think its a good track. Of course Yuk rips it the best, but i just thought 'Track of the Year' was a little OTT. In my opinion, its a contender for track of the year so far...but then again we still got ten months to go! ;D
 You made some good arguments too, and I've certainly taken them into account. However, is Dre making beats for a ''foreignor'' really 50's problem? I mean, if I was pissed about something like that, I'd probably go at Dre for working with 50, and Dre for not producing for local rappers with equal or superior talent, and not 50 personally. Of course, I can understand why Yuk and Bo would feel angry for 50 ''disrespecting'' 'Pac on that ''Realest Killaz'' track, or his verse on ''Hail Mary '03'', etc. Yeah, I'll admit 50 can be a hell of a hypocrite by dissing Ja for being a 'Pac wannabe (on the new ''G-Unit radio'' mixtape 50 compares himself to 2pac in the amount of work he's churning out right now, by saying ''I'm like 2pac right now'') and that can annoy me because, 50 fan or not, we all know he's not in the same league. However, 50 didn't ask to be compared to 2pac. A lot of journalists jumped on his bandwagon when his CD was released, and it was really the media who played him as the next 2pac. On my ''Get Rich or Die Tryin'' album there's a quote on a sticker on the front cover referring to him as ''the most exciting talent to emerge from the streets since Biggie and Tupac'' and ''the saviour of hip-hop''. A lot of that extreme hype has died down now, but if I was a rapper being compared to one of the greatest of all time it would be nice to think that you were on that level and meant that much even if you knew that you weren't touching that artist really. Regardless, I can understand any hardcore 'Pac fan's anguish to see 50 Cent making a mockery of his ''Hail Mary'' verse. That didn't go down well with me either, and if I was someone who knew 'Pac like Yukmouth for example, you can bet that I'd be pretty angry.
  The bottom line to me is that there are valid arguments both to support 50, and to support Yuk & Bo. At the end of the day though, I still question how serious and necessary this beef is in comparison to a lot more obvious rap feuds.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 04:03:09 AM by DPG2K »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2004, 05:58:04 AM »
50 never dissed Pac, he's his fav rapper.. 'Hail mary' was a Ja Rule-parody, pointing his hilarious Pac-bitin out and while 50 would've done 'The Realest Killaz' even without the Ja beef cuz he wanted one track with Biggie and one with Pac (that's what he said) it's still just one track and it doesn't make him a Pac biter..

anyway, fact is Yuk gave props to 50 and Em, saying 50 was NOT overrated but just doing his thing, a second before he started dissing him all of a sudden, without having met him in between

that alone tells he he's nothin but a puppet and he nearly admits it in his interview too

Yeah that's like fam. Irv and them, they get down with J Prince, whoever get down with J Prince get down with me. Same with Suge and them. I fuck with Eastwood and them, Kurupt, all them niggas, so it's all good with Tha Row and me. Same with Ja, when he come to LA i fuck with them niggas, Black Child, all them niggas. And I fuck with Bangem Smurf, the nigga that 50 X'ed out his crew. He down with us now.

J Prince got beef with 50 --> Yuk got beef with him, it's simple as that.. there's no need to discuss this, Yuk admitted it

he disses 50 cuz he fake..? cuz he thinks he's a Pac biter..? I guess that's the reason he's down with real ass non-Pac bitin Ja Rule..  

+ obviously Smurf got down with them after he started beefing with 50, so it's not even like he was ridin for his old homie or nothin.. the only reason they're down now is probably cuz they both tryin to get attention by dissin 50

Smurf ain't never been a part of G-Unit, at first when 50 got big he was still down with him and he wasn't a part og G-Unit then either..

I'm a Yuk fan and a Bo fan and they both better than 50 but this beef is just bullshit.. 50#s disses were bullshit too.. I ain't got no double standarts.. yet Bo and Yuk seem to be more serious about it and wouldn't mind taking it to the streets and that is some pathetic shit right there considering they never had personal problems with 50