Author Topic: Next Obie Trice Video  (Read 325 times)

Tha Crip

Next Obie Trice Video
« on: February 08, 2004, 04:54:04 PM »
NEW OBIE TRICE VIDEO
Dedicato | 07.02.2004 | 07:57
Obie Trice is shooting his new Video "Don't Come Down". Stay tuned for the premier and check his website ObieTrice.com for the latest information!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Str8 from aftermathmusic.com so u know its gotta be true.....me personally am kinda bummed out that this is the next single.....this will prolly be the last of the videos for cheers seeing how it aint goin triple platinum ( i know 50 has sold more then 3 mil).like 50s album......it is beyond me WHY DA FUK they didnt release "Oh" as single and video.....that shit coulda brang in better numbers then got sum teeth as the first single did dats for sure.......i hope they change there minds bout dis.....CHUUUCH!!! 8)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 04:55:14 PM by thacrip_18 »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Next Obie Trice Video
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 05:00:51 PM »
Great choice.  It's the best song on the album.

Str8 from aftermathmusic.com so u know its gotta be true.....

^^^ LMAO
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 05:03:08 PM »
i thought don't come down was one of the best songs on the album...but i don't know about it being a single but we'el see... "Oh" and "Look In My Eyes" would've been my choice...actually i would've also preferred "Cheers" to be a single as well, originally it was supposed to be but that obviously changed, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 05:12:10 PM »
Damn.. I think the sales gon go down except of selling, people will actually bring thhe album back in the stores. What kind of wak single is that? I heard the album like 20 times and I dont remember that song. Obie, you flopped.

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 05:14:52 PM »
surely he mustve gone gold at least by now.......Oh shoulda been the first single.....no doubt wit a song wit busta on the hook and a Dre Beat dat sounds like it shoulda been on 2001 ppl woulda flipped for dat shit....i liked got some teeth but but maybe it woulda been better if it wasnt the first single.......CHUUCH!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2004, 05:16:46 PM »
flopped? cheers will go platinum within the next month or so...damn, it's hard to believe that's considered a flop, expecially on your debut, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2004, 05:34:11 PM »
One of the top3 tracks on the album. Can't wait to see the video.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2004, 05:49:32 PM »
flopped? cheers will go platinum within the next month or so...damn, it's hard to believe that's considered a flop, expecially on your debut, peace.

First Single had Eminem in the video + the hype behind him
Second Video : Had Nate Dogg on the hook + Dre Beat ($$$$ expensive single)

It's not a flop but it's not that big with the budject spent on the album + alll the hype around it, they made some weird ass decisions with Got Some Teeth and the next single that I already forgot the name

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2004, 06:57:08 PM »
I think it'll be a good choice. Hopefully it'll bring him a lil more attention.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2004, 08:42:20 PM »
LOL @ a "flop"

Most artists would kill for a "flop" that goes platinum with good reviews.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2004, 08:52:00 PM »
"Lady" should of been a single. Has this album gone platinum yet?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2004, 09:09:51 PM »
"Lady" should of been a single. Has this album gone platinum yet?

it sold like over 700,000 copies so far.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 12:34:28 AM »
I like the song but it ain't that good to be a single.That song kinda reminds me Dying To Live with 2pac and biggie.Obie don't know shit about choosing singles.Why isn't Bad Bitch a single?He fucked everything up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 04:13:44 AM »
not the best choice but that's not the first single for "cheers" that isnt - anyway catchy hook gay raps -- sell busta sell
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2004, 04:20:08 AM »
That song is even whacker than his former singles, one of the baddest tracks of the album. He should've chosen "Lady" or "Oh!", god damn it >:(